mRPJkstm_o.jpg

Pure Marriage ~Akai Ito Monogatari - Celica Hen~

Title: Pure Marriage ~赤い糸物語 セリカ編~
Company: Lass Pixy
Release: 2017/10/27
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=941198

Touma had admired Celica ever since he was young. He always went to watch her gaze lonelily into the distance from the tall tower and nicknamed her Rapunzel after the princess from the fairy tale. They did not talk to each other, and only verified each other’s presence each day.

This daily routine changed when her father allowed her to go outside for the first time. When she was walking around taking in her brand new surroundings, a speeding truck headed straight for her. Luckily, Touma was able to save her just in time. It was actually an absurd trial planned by her father, who asked that he marry her because he had passed it. As they had been attracted to one another since long ago, they exchanged vows and became a married couple.

However, just as Touma was about to begin a wonderful life with the pure and naive Celica, an unbelievable secret was revealed: she had the blood of a succubus inside of her!

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.