Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
lilith.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E9AA16F2DC86D9896C3D42F610450EBE71C4A05&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-637502/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170901] [Anime Lilith] 監獄アカデミア.torrent
    15.9 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS. I have been waiting for this for so long. Thank you!

Edit: Looks like we're going to need an H code to hook it.

Last edited:
I was able to make it work. I'll describe my process because I don't know which part made it work.

1. Ran the game and tried to hook the text with ITHVNR (3.5640.1). Unable to find text.
2. Download latest alpha of ITHVNR (3.5641.0-alpha.1). Unable to run due to missing MSVCP140.dll.
3. Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. Alpha able to start now. It seems to be in korean however.
4. Trying to attach the process (game), ITHVNR gets stuck. Have to kill and restart ITHVNR.
5. Upon opening ITHVNR (alpha) again, the game is now attached. Now able to hook the text.
6. Closing the alpha and restarting the old ITHVNR version, it's now able to hook the text too.

In case it helps, the hook is shown as:
0001:4216:0x00547440:0x00000000:0x00000000:Artemis2 (/HSN4@147440:PRISON_ACADEMIA.exe)

Reactions: INNocence
:
0001:4216:0x00547440:0x00000000:0x00000000:Artemis2 (/HSN4@147440:PRISON_ACADEMIA.exe)

Since I just used this code, is there another hook with the names of the characters speaking?

Edit: Nope.

Last edited:

I use agth to hook

C:\agth\agth.exe /c /HSN4@147440:PRISON_ACADEMIA.exe "C:\Prison Academia\Input\PRISON_ACADEMIA.exe"

it's work, thank you ^^

Reactions: espiekerella
uhm how do i apply the v.1.01 patch?

Source: http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product16/pachi.html

■ How to apply the update file
※ Please be sure to apply with the game finished.
Execute the "PRISON_ACADEMIA 1.0.1" (or PRISON_ACADEMIA 1.0.1.exe) file and start the installer.
The DL version is "PRISON_ACADEMIA_DL 1.0.1" (or PRISON_ACADEMIA_DL 1.0.1.exe).
Follow the instructions on the screen after starting the installer.

To manually apply the patch please copy "root.pfs.011" in the "Input" folder to the game installation location.

so... is the walkthrough complete? Like i followed it and the gallery is complete but the "bonus content unlocked after clearing" menu point is still greyed out

So the Bonus content is that you'll be able to access the Scene Replay instead of a proper epilogue for your chosen route like the one they had on Kangoku Senkan 3?

So the Bonus content is that you'll be able to access the Scene Replay instead of a proper epilogue for your chosen route like the one they had on Kangoku Senkan 3?
Correct. It's just the regular scene replay/gallery that you receive for every game.

I've unlocked each of the four endings listed in the walkthrough, but have noticed that three scenes in my in-game gallery are yet unlocked (together with six CG images). Are there any additional routes I should be aware of? I have the patch installed.

Shy_Guy that's happened because you had some events where they were animated, hence the normal not animated scene stay blank so you need to turn animation off and replay those scene again to get them.

This happens in every anime lilith game ^^

Hey guys,

Can anyone walk me through troubleshooting the following problem:
I've used winebottler to set up the prison_academia.exe file but not long after a screen with a bridge and the academy in the background pops up the game just crashes. How can I fix this?

I was able to make it work. I'll describe my process because I don't know which part made it work.

1. Ran the game and tried to hook the text with ITHVNR (3.5640.1). Unable to find text.
2. Download latest alpha of ITHVNR (3.5641.0-alpha.1). Unable to run due to missing MSVCP140.dll.
3. Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. Alpha able to start now. It seems to be in korean however.
4. Trying to attach the process (game), ITHVNR gets stuck. Have to kill and restart ITHVNR.
5. Upon opening ITHVNR (alpha) again, the game is now attached. Now able to hook the text.
6. Closing the alpha and restarting the old ITHVNR version, it's now able to hook the text too.

Can someone please help me out?
I've downloaded ITHVNR alpha, but as you said, it seems to be in Korean, and I'm not sure where to go from here. I have ITHVNR in one folder, and the cracked game installed in another folder (also in korean or japanese).

I'm a total noob at this, what do I do?

Basically what you need to do is open the game and that ithvnr alpha and create profile and attach the hook. To do that pass one line so will appear and then see the text appear and close that ith. Next open the normal ith and pass another line and the ith will recognize the hook.

If you wish to see all lines correctly then go to main menu and start or load the game again. Have fun.

Basically what you need to do is open the game and that ithvnr alpha and create profile and attach the hook. To do that pass one line so will appear and then see the text appear and close that ith. Next open the normal ith and pass another line and the ith will recognize the hook.

If you wish to see all lines correctly then go to main menu and start or load the game again. Have fun.

Ok, I get all that, except for two problems - the ITHVNR is in korean, so I don't know what button does what, and when I launch the game it gets into a black screen and then gives me a weird unicode error message, all scrambled.

I've VERY new to this - do I need to switch my windows locale or something for it to run properly? And how do I know which buttons in the ITHVNR do what?? thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03