[Hentai game] [170728] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] 百奇繚乱の館 初回限定版 [H-Game]

Kinda weird, when i try to launch it doesn't open, no errors or anthing, any clue about what's going on?

as far as i can tell thats how i got it set up region and language is on japan time is on japan, not sure what else is missing

Make sure the Windows OS settings are configured as per post #24.
Run the game with the ISO loaded. Shouldn't be any problems after that.

Windows 8 and i have everything set like i do for any of my other games and the iso is loaded on daemon tools
I see. It's not OS's issue then. Open the iso and run "vcredist_x86.exe". You might be missing that version of Visual C++.

I see. It's not OS's issue then. Open the iso and run "vcredist_x86.exe". You might be missing that version of Visual C++.

tried that and it still comes up like the game launches fine but when i go to start actually playing or go view a Scene then the error pops up.

tried that and it still comes up like the game launches fine but when i go to start actually playing or go view a Scene then the error pops up.
Ok, I managed to reproduce the error. It looks like you haven't set your OS's format to Japanese. Open Control Panel (not Settings) > Region, then change the Format to Japanese.

Kinda weird, when i try to launch it doesn't open, no errors or anthing, any clue about what's going on?

That's the problem i have. I got it to work... kinda. I had to go into control panel and switch the display language to japanese you have to log out for it to go into effect so make sure you know how to undo the changes when everything is written in japanese. This is the only game ive ever had to go that far with but it worked... once... that's right, once i closed the game it wouldn't open again. so i switched back to english and i tried running it and it ran... only once. So every time i want to play i have to switch the display language and log out

Quite the pain in the ass...
Anyways i hope that helps you. BTW i have windows 10

Game has an enforced playing order. You can't unlock any of the girls (or boy if you're interested) before seeing some bad endings (they're in the same route).

Also, the main heroine route (Ririka) can only be unlocked after you at least seen her mother ending 1st.

Use ITHVNR it hook the game text without a problem.

Thanks for the info, it works with ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r you need this version to hook the game, i was using the ITHVNR-3.5584.2 and didn´t work.

Necroing up, unless there is a forum / alive place to talk about M&M games.

Looks like Astronauts has a new Demonion-Era Setting game in making (Not Demonion III sadly). 『ギルドマスター』

Glad the company and M&M are still alive. Hope it's released this year.

Reactions: amaimono
Aww, was hoping for the conclusion of Verethragna. Probably never then.

Necroing up, unless there is a forum / alive place to talk about M&M games.

Looks like Astronauts has a new Demonion-Era Setting game in making (Not Demonion III sadly). 『ギルドマスター』

Glad the company and M&M are still alive. Hope it's released this year.

Could you give me a link to the thread? cannot find it.

Could you give me a link to the thread? cannot find it.
If you meant article, this is the best I could find: https://www.tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=21603

To summarize, the protagonist is a top member of an ailing guild, Flying Sheep. Due to an unfortunate accident with a demon (a succubus, I bet), his level got reset to 1, which prompted the remaining guild members to desert the guild. He is now tasked by the daughter of the guild master to rebuild the guild as the new guild master.

If you meant article, this is the best I could find: https://www.tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=21603

To summarize, the protagonist is a top member of an ailing guild, Flying Sheep. Due to an unfortunate accident with a demon (a succubus, I bet), his level got reset to 1, which prompted the remaining guild members to desert the guild. He is now tasked by the daughter of the guild master to rebuild the guild as the new guild master.

Wow! In moments like this I really hate the fact that I have 0 knowledge in japanese. This game looks fun and the hentai elements are a very nice bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。