[Hentai game] [170630] [NanaWind] 春音アリス*グラム + Bonus + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

I couldnt find the game thing since the site is chinese, can you give some directions please?

You'll first need an account on the forum, otherwise most pages won't be visible at all.
You can register by following this link :

Then, here are this particular's game discussion and Mai's thread about his PlayDRM cracking tool :

Good luck reaching level 300. I've been playing the mini-game almost everyday for about 6 months and I'm only 25.
Said mini-game got updated recently and it doesn't look like I'm earning XP anymore...

I'm just hoping Mai will release a crack specific for this game in addition to the PlayDRM cracking tool, like he did in the past.

You'll first need an account on the forum, otherwise most pages won't be visible at all.
You can register by following this link :

Then, here are this particular's game discussion and Mai's thread about his PlayDRM cracking tool :

Good luck reaching level 300. I've been playing the mini-game almost everyday for about 6 months and I'm only 25.
Said mini-game got updated recently and it doesn't look like I'm earning XP anymore...

I'm just hoping Mai will release a crack specific for this game in addition to the PlayDRM cracking tool, like he did in the past.

Oh lol I thought it'd be something simple since @jeff11011 has said that reaching 18 level at the game is enough for the tool. If its that hard (or kinda impossible) I guess there is no point of trying the game. I can rip and upload some CGs but probably many people would already did that way before I could do, so it wont work either.

I guess our best shot is waiting for a crack just as you've said, Thanks for the replies guys.

Oh man its already been a month and we still dont have a crack.

Oh man its already been a month and we still dont have a crack.

This must be how drug addicts feel lol. I try not to complain too much though, since it's not as if I myself ever do anything to share/crack games.

It's just unfortunate because I truly would buy games such as this, however I can't read Japanese. Therefore I don't know how to navigate through the websites where you could buy them. Anime sharing is the only way I know how to play them. It makes me wonder if the demand for eroge will ever get so high overseas that almost all eroge will be translated/sold on English websites.

One can dream I guess.

This must be how drug addicts feel lol. I try not to complain too much though, since it's not as if I myself ever do anything to share/crack games.

It's just unfortunate because I truly would buy games such as this, however I can't read Japanese. Therefore I don't know how to navigate through the websites where you could buy them. Anime sharing is the only way I know how to play them. It makes me wonder if the demand for eroge will ever get so high overseas that almost all eroge will be translated/sold on English websites.

One can dream I guess.

I buy my favorites now since I have disposable income. You can do 2 things:

You only need something or somebody to proxy to you if you want Pre-order privileges. They most of the time do the purchase for you so no needs to navigate.

Also you could try AmiAmi and they will ship to you directly, 2 warnings though: Their preorder privileges are usually shitty compared to the big 6 and they have very strict rules, meaning that they are prone to ban users quite often.

So you do have options, as long as you are willing to shell some dough. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Jay
You have to have a LOT of disposable income to buy VNs regularly, though... I spend around four hundred dollars a month on average, lol.

I buy my favorites now since I have disposable income. You can do 2 things:

You only need something or somebody to proxy to you if you want Pre-order privileges. They most of the time do the purchase for you so no needs to navigate.

Also you could try AmiAmi and they will ship to you directly, 2 warnings though: Their preorder privileges are usually shitty compared to the big 6 and they have very strict rules, meaning that they are prone to ban users quite often.

So you do have options, as long as you are willing to shell some dough. Enjoy!

Oh awesome! I've never heard of AmiAmi, so I'll definitely check it out. Thank you!

You have to have a LOT of disposable income to buy VNs regularly, though... I spend around four hundred dollars a month on average, lol.

Gotcha. Well I just got a new job, so hopefully that will grant me a bit more disposable income. $400 a month is pretty freaking steep though lol. But good for you for making the honest purchases.

lol. No crack still. Next set of VNs coming out too :alice_sigh:
It happens occasionally... Sometimes because the game is hard to crack, other times because they don't want to hurt a specific game's sales... and sometimes just because they feel like it. I purchase regardless, but there are some people who only make a purchase if they are forced to wait. If you really can't wait, you could always join and donate on Mikocon...

You got me beat. I probably spend $200 on a given month, plus there is the fact that I don't buy anything in certain months and that is not even accounting for shipping which can be quite the lot of though, or if I am buying a special release that is more expensive than the usual 8800 yen or whatever the standard pre-order is.

You got me beat. I probably spend $200 on a given month, plus there is the fact that I don't buy anything in certain months and that is not even accounting for shipping which can be quite the lot of though, or if I am buying a special release that is more expensive than the usual 8800 yen or whatever the standard pre-order is.

I have a Japanese friend who buys multiple copies for the various swag, so I just buy his copies at second-hand shop prices... and then he ships it to me all at once every two to three months. The method he uses to send it to me varies based on what is cheapest at the time, but he most often sends it by ship, since air shipping is more likely to result in a search-and-confiscate problem with this type of game... oh, and if the download version comes out at the same time, I tend to buy that instead to get around the potential confiscations. Most of the time, it never becomes an issue, but every once in a while I order something with a cover racier than normal, it gets seen by a customs official, then it gets confiscated.

Most of my copies end up getting lent out to my fellow otakus in the area though... I have too much gaming crap at my place already, so it ends up in storage containers anyway.

I have a Japanese friend who buys multiple copies for the various swag, so I just buy his copies at second-hand shop prices... and then he ships it to me all at once every two to three months. The method he uses to send it to me varies based on what is cheapest at the time, but he most often sends it by ship, since air shipping is more likely to result in a search-and-confiscate problem with this type of game... oh, and if the download version comes out at the same time, I tend to buy that instead to get around the potential confiscations. Most of the time, it never becomes an issue, but every once in a while I order something with a cover racier than normal, it gets seen by a customs official, then it gets confiscated.

Most of my copies end up getting lent out to my fellow otakus in the area though... I have too much gaming crap at my place already, so it ends up in storage containers anyway.

Well...I live in the US and I think here you only get in trouble if you where to buy a game from a brand like Lose or Gallete. So far I use EMS and I haven't had an issue but that might be my luck. Say, how long it takes to deliver by ship? I might do that whenever I buy a lot a given month. That could have also been useful for me when I bought my gunplas and my muvluv replicas.

sad to be a college student with no money to spend on VNs and live not in japan that i can't get them easily

life is sad :(

my whole monthly income doesn't even reach that number. RIP third world country

It is kind of weird that there is no crack, yet... usually even when they decide to delay the release of a crack for a game like this, they don't extend it much beyond a month past the release....

Mikocon wont release the crack unless someone else crack it first and then they will release it, they keep getting money from ppl buying vip to get the crack so no reason for them to release the crack now lol

How do you use the crack? I replaced the exe and nothing changed.

Edit: I have figured it out.

Last edited:
For anyone that's having trouble applying the crack. I copied the contents first into the game folder, then the data folder, and double clicked on the application in the data folder. It worked after that, so it could be that you just need to copy the contents into the data folder. Not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.