[Hentai game] [170526] [WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 [H-Game]

According to the posted walkthrough there is a mail order special route? Did not see that option on the start game button after completing it once.

it's additional point-of-view.
base game has both protagonist & wife's pov.
while order bonus has additional neighbour (ntr guy)'s pov.

From official website, there is an additional data patch can be obtained by retweet?
Anyone who understand japanese can help to get the patch?

What happens in the story? It's too time consuming for me to play through the whole game.
If you would be so kind to give me a brief summary I would be really grateful.

Ending 1:Husband finds out, does nothing, she ends up being turned into gang-bang fodder. Ending 2: Husband finds out, fights neighbor, gets beat, but wife realizes her stupidity then they make up and have baby. Ending 3: Same as Ending 1, but more bondage. I did not like the bad endings as I feel it cheapens the motivation of the antagonist. He puts in all the work breaking her only to turn her into GB fodder? It is THE most common/cliche NTR ending.

Reactions: ChillyBop
Ending 1:Husband finds out, does nothing, she ends up being turned into gang-bang fodder. Ending 2: Husband finds out, fights neighbor, gets beat, but wife realizes her stupidity then they make up and have baby. Ending 3: Same as Ending 1, but more bondage. I did not like the bad endings as I feel it cheapens the motivation of the antagonist. He puts in all the work breaking her only to turn her into GB fodder? It is THE most common/cliche NTR ending.

Thanks for that! But if I may ask some more:
In one of the scenes with the husband, by what I understood of the scene, it looked like they still weren't married yet and it also seemed that his (future) wife was working as a prostitute, is that really it?
Also, is there some particular reason the wife just let herself be raped by the neighbor or it's just the usual "don't tell anyone or I'll spread the video"?

Maybe it's just me but her
face wasn't showing on the video, even if he sent the video to her family and colleagues and told them is her, they would laught if off as a joke, after all her face is not showing on the video, not even her husband could recognize her despite, hearing her voice and seeing her body. In this blackmail situation the perpetrator always wins and gets to have as much sex as he wants...

Does anyone have an H-code for this?
God, I hate VNR.

The same--I don't advertise the fact, but I uninstalled VNR after it simply stopped working and haven't since then.

Wished we could just get the hook code for ITHVNR--same for Waffle's last game before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03