[Hentai game] [170526] [eufonie] はにデビ! Honey&Devil Limited Edition + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD [H-Game]

Is it normal that I adjusted H-code already, and it works. But every time I open the game, I got a message "Failed to apply hook code, try adjusting text settings" ?

18788717_1206975796095246_1095216347_n.png

I'm using VNR

Last edited:
Is it normal that I adjusted H-code already, and it works. But every time I open the game, I got a message "Failed to apply hook code, try adjusting text settings" ?

I'm using VNR

It was happened to me too.
Just re-enter H-code again.

I'm using VNR

This happens with most games on VNR now... I think it has something to do with the lack of support. The only reliable way to get it to hook is to start the exe using the game's internal wizard. Just clicking on the icon doesn't seem to work reliably anymore, especially with games made in the last year and a half.

By the way, could someone please tell me what video settings they think work the best for their monitor? Whenever a game ask me to pick things like "Lanczos" or "Cubic" or whatever those other settings mean, I'm never sure what to pick...

By the way, could someone please tell me what video settings they think work the best for their monitor? Whenever a game ask me to pick things like "Lanczos" or "Cubic" or whatever those other settings mean, I'm never sure what to pick...
Lanczos = smoother image. Bicubic = sharper details. As for the CPU/GPU cost, I'm not sure but it shouldn't be too high.

Reactions: Blue Jay
Lanczos = smoother image. Bicubic = sharper details. As for the CPU/GPU cost, I'm not sure but it shouldn't be too high.

Cool. Thank you. Are there any other settings you think I should tweak? It could just be my imagination, but the resolution looks kind of low. It's just got me thinking if there is anything else I should change.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.