[Hentai game] [170428] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト -Honey♥Select- ~パーティー~ + Bikini Armor Costume + Additional Data + Arena Set + VR + Manual [H-Game]

Yea it worked now. Just deleted everything and reinstalled it back. Thanks anyway bro!! But how to get the charac make system??

Yea it worked now. Just deleted everything and reinstalled it back. Thanks anyway bro!! But how to get the charac make system??

Bro!!! Can you help me. I install the base game(MainGame) and Install the "Honey Select Ex" then i Install the "Honey Select Party"...

I run the game then crash...

Please help!!! Step by step Installation Guide...T_T

Thanks!!!

I removed it completely from my PC. Then I download the base game first and all its necessary data, followed by the expansion pack for lively, then I did the same thing with the third expansion. I dragged all the necessary folder from the two expansions to the base game folder before "unfreezing" them. Ofc then u'll just download the base game, followed by the two and it should move those folders into the same one. Then I mounted the first disk for the third expansion and installed it followed by the second one using Daemon tool. After then just access it from the disk 2 via the copy and go into the game using the initial settings.

Reactions: CrystalGamers
I think its exclusive. Maybe ya have to download from the website manually for get it from access code when u purchase the real stuff?

Awesome, can't wait for a translation. At the momnent playing it seems a bit difficult. Thank you for your support.

The studio is bugged for me. I can't seem to load any of the girls or guys everything is just blank. Even the H animations isnt even there. Anyone else got this problem?

Last edited:
The studio is bugged for me. I can't seem to load any of the girls or guys everything is just blank. Even the H animations isnt even there. Anyone else got this problem?

Studio Neo can't load scenes from the old studio, and vice versa.

im so confuse this is the first DLC or 2 or 3 and where i can download base cilent game before ?

try search in forum but can't find anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.