[Hentai game] [170331] [ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ [H-Game] [Crack]

I installed the ISO but for some reason I get a "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018)" warning/error message. Google'd this and it seems like it is an app registry issue, but I followed all of the instructions to resolve yet this still happens. Seems to only occur for this game. Any ideas on a resolution?

I installed the ISO but for some reason I get a "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018)" warning/error message. Google'd this and it seems like it is an app registry issue, but I followed all of the instructions to resolve yet this still happens. Seems to only occur for this game. Any ideas on a resolution?
Not sure about this. Did other Lune titles work correctly?

Try skipping the installation, maybe? Uninstall the game first, then copy the entire GameData folder from the ISO, apply the crack, and try running it again from there.

Not sure about this. Did other Lune titles work correctly?

Try skipping the installation, maybe? Uninstall the game first, then copy the entire GameData folder from the ISO, apply the crack, and try running it again from there.

Spooky School works fine but this one still doesn't, even after copying the entire GameData Folder from the ISO. Any other ideas?

Edit Good News! I got it to work, main reason was because I was an idiot. Didn't realize I should have used the crack exe instead of just trying to open the regular .exe file from the installation.

Last edited:
Spooky School works fine but this one still doesn't, even after copying the entire GameData Folder from the ISO. Any other ideas?
Since the problem lies on the conflicting dlls, resolving it could be very troublesome. Disable your antivirus(es) before running the exe? Reinstall existing VC redists (link to standalone installers) since they manage dlls? If all that still fails, depending on how desperate you are, you could try running it on virtual machine.

Edit Good News! I got it to work, main reason was because I was an idiot. Didn't realize I should have used the crack exe instead of just trying to open the regular .exe file from the installation.
Congrats!

does anyone know where/which scene(s) i can find the girl in the installation splash picture? i think i was fooled but of course, just want to ask you guys first before judging... thanks!!! setup01_1.png

does anyone know where/which scene(s) i can find the girl in the installation splash picture? i think i was fooled but of course, just want to ask you guys first before judging... thanks!!!View attachment 15177

Sadly that little girl only appears in the installation progress. As she is not a main character in the game you will never see her in the main game. If you like loli type girls then choose the Elder Nol's route as she is the only loli character in the game....

I can´t see "miseri" sprite even on character viewer. It just show me some random sprite or nothing at all.
Someone know a fix to this? I tried reinstalling, then both crack and still :(
Edit: Guess i should just keep reading:D

Last edited:
Sadly that little girl only appears in the installation progress. As she is not a main character in the game you will never see her in the main game. If you like loli type girls then choose the Elder Nol's route as she is the only loli character in the game....

sorry for the late reply man. i was like 90% sure she did not appear, but maybe you guys would know where she is.. so sad.. :( why put pics not in the game. so annoying... :(

Can someone help me?

I installed the game through torrent then i got 2 files .iso and .MDS

tried to mount the .ISO and the auto install page comes up with question marks like ????? on each button but thats not the issue, it actually gives me and error when i try to install it since it all questions marks I cant read it

tried the MDS as well has the same issue

HELP PLEASE I WANNA PLAY THE GAME SO BADLY

Can someone help me?

I installed the game through torrent then i got 2 files .iso and .MDS

tried to mount the .ISO and the auto install page comes up with question marks like ????? on each button but thats not the issue, it actually gives me and error when i try to install it since it all questions marks I cant read it

tried the MDS as well has the same issue

HELP PLEASE I WANNA PLAY THE GAME SO BADLY

There are, at most, three settings which you need to set to Japanese to run any Japanese visual novels. The first setting is essential and ideally should be done before installing. No need to proceed to the next setting if you can run the program already.
  1. Language for non-Unicode programs (necessary to run 99% of VNs)
  2. Formats (necessary to run Atelier Kaguya games and generally any other VNs which support partial installation)
  3. Display language (necessary to get the proper text encoding for TinkerBell/WendyBell games)

Here's the screenshot for the first two settings (click to enlarge). Restart as required.
asdafsawdafa

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

i still have a problem which is the key! :( i dont understand jap btw, but i could find somewhere to get it in the files, however it is not fitting in the key thingy :(
Oh yeah, sorry.

• Get the crack.
  • Extract everything inside GameData folder in the installation directory (e.g.: C:\ルネ\ようこそスケベエルフの森へ\GameData).
  • Double click on "crack_for_skbelf.exe" to run the game.
  • A dialogue box will pop up. Choose the second option (いいえ).
  • Another dialogue box will pop up. Choose the second option again (いいえ).
If you want to change the window size or switch between windowed/full screen, move your cursor to the top of the window & click on "SYSTEM". Pick whatever options you want then click on "RETURN".

Since you don't understand Japanese, you might want to click on "Extra" then click on "100%にする" under "MEMORY COMPLETE" to unlock all CGs & Scenes.

Oh yeah, sorry.

• Get the crack.
  • Extract everything inside GameData folder in the installation directory (e.g.: C:\ルネ\ようこそスケベエルフの森へ\GameData).
  • Double click on "crack_for_skbelf.exe" to run the game.
  • A dialogue box will pop up. Choose the second option (いいえ).
  • Another dialogue box will pop up. Choose the second option again (いいえ).
If you want to change the window size or switch between windowed/full screen, move your cursor to the top of the window & click on "SYSTEM". Pick whatever options you want then click on "RETURN".

Since you don't understand Japanese, you might want to click on "Extra" then click on "100%にする" under "MEMORY COMPLETE" to unlock all CGs & Scenes.

Thanks a lot <3

but I cant download the crack since chrome blocking the damn URL. Can you upload it on something else please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance