[Hentai game] [170331] [ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ [H-Game] [Crack]

Could somebody please help where or how to use/place the crack in which folder. I can't seem to get this game to work...I'm on window 8.1

I keep getting a black screen every time i try to run this game. Even after confirming settings, I still keep getting a black screen. Any suggestions?

Could somebody please help where or how to use/place the crack in which folder. I can't seem to get this game to work...I'm on window 8.1
there is a folder(i forgot the name) next to the exe file inside the folder you installed game, copy all crack files and paste to that folder

Can anyone help me out? i keep getting this message when i try to install: https://gyazo.com/b70eab42ca6c0998812a648ada825309

i downloaded the 2dj crack but have no idea how to use it, anyone got any tips for me?
thanks in advance
could you please install japanese language pack or something? i don't know what to say when the character just mess up

I keep getting a black screen every time i try to run this game. Even after confirming settings, I still keep getting a black screen. Any suggestions?
maybe something wrong with your computer graphic setting then?

To DeOFG37564 san. Got it figured out. Thanks for the reply:)

To Geminious77 san you need to change your system locale to Japanese and install Japanese fonts.

i did change my locale to japanese and installed japanese pack but the characters always stay like this on any game i play

well i somehow got my whole laptop turned into japanese but when i started the setup it still had those strange character, i just dont know what the error is
that can not be help, there must be something wrong with the system font, the last thing i could say is did you also change your time zone to +09? some weird games also need to change that, good luck. If still not good, ignore the font thing, try change the install direction folder and install game, the pop up window maybe just some notice message not an error.

Last edited:
that can not be help, there must be something wrong with the system font, the last thing i could say is did you also change your time zone to +09? some weird games also need to change that, good luck. If still not good, ignore the font thing, try change the install direction folder and install game, the pop up window maybe just some notice message not an error.

well thanks anyway for your help but itdidnt work. i give up. i'll try again another time maybe

well thanks anyway for your help but itdidnt work. i give up. i'll try again another time maybe

I've got mine working by setting by locale to Japanese including time zone and region settings to Japan along with installing Japanese fonts. While my problem was that, the crack that I've download from FlowerTradeWinds san wouldn't work (Can't get it to boot as I've tried executing it by double clicking 100 of times).

So what I did was copying the whole game folder from the image mounted files from the DVD and create my own folder in my hard disk. Then I pasted the a random one of the three cracks I've downloaded from FlowerTradeWinds san in the game folder and Viola! it finally worked!! but I think normal installation should be Ok technically but in my case it was just maybe one of the cracked files must have some unknown problems....

Although, I personally think it could be your region settings is not Japan. Because it couldn't correctly display Japanese fonts which is definitely your Laptop's problem in displaying Japanese fonts. Finally you have to change your language for non-unicode programs to Japanese. While your laptops system language can be in any language which mine was in english.

Hope this works.:)

Last edited:
There are, at most, three settings which you need to set to Japanese to run any Japanese visual novels. The first setting is essential and ideally should be done before installing. No need to proceed to the next setting if you can run the program already.
  1. Language for non-Unicode programs (necessary to run 99% of VNs)
  2. Formats (necessary to run Atelier Kaguya games and generally any other VNs which support partial installation)
  3. Display language (necessary to get the proper text encoding for TinkerBell/WendyBell games)

Here's the screenshot for the first two settings (click to enlarge). Restart as required.

Last edited:
There are, at most, three settings which you need to set to Japanese to run any Japanese visual novels:
1. Language for non-unicode programs (necessary to run 99% of VNs)
2. Formats (necessary to run Atelier Kaguya games and generally any other VN engines which support partial installation)
3. Display language (necessary to get the right text encoding for TinkerBell/WendyBell games)

Here's the screenshot for the first two settings (click to enlarge). Restart as required.

um, can i ask about the non-unicode part? It will not auto change when you install jap language pack? My pc is always like that so i don't know.

um, can i ask about the non-unicode part? It will not auto change when you install jap language pack? My pc is always like that so i don't know.
If you have multiple Language Packs (not counting English), you need to set it to Japanese.

Oh right, those steps should have been done BEFORE installing or there may be a need to reinstall. Gotta update my previous post.

1) For those of you having trouble hooking the text, try old ITH - NOT ITHVNR. When I used normal ITH it hooked first try for me, whereas ITHVNR couldn't see the process to hook it. I've come across this problem before, and sometimes if you use old school ITH it works fine - this was the case on this game. Note that I do also have my region settings set to Japanese pretty much all the time, so I can't verify whether or not that also needs to be done. I also used the crack found on this thread. Make sure you extract the crack in the /GameData/ folder.

2) For those worried about NTR, you have nothing to fear. There are only the female characters and the MC - there's never another male in the story. Basic premise in a nutshell - worldtree stops creating elves (who are all female), so they have to find some other way to reproduce. MC gets nabbed from his world to their world to... ahem... fix, the issue. The story is relatively simple, aside from some minor racial politics (dark elf/normal elf/high elf). It's all mostly vanilla with a bit of dom/sub play (going both ways, mind you).

Now, back to lurking for another year!

yukimai crack doesn't work with text hookers because it only patches stuff at runtime to pass the license checks and doesn't remove the protection (which contains anti-attach/hook or whatever) from the exe file. 2dj i s a clean dump without protector code so it works.

yukimai crack doesn't work with text hookers because it only patches stuff at runtime to pass the license checks and doesn't remove the protection (which contains anti-attach/hook or whatever) from the exe file. 2dj i s a clean dump without protector code so it works.

Except i have been using this patch and the game hooked instantly. Had no problems at any point.

Sounds to me like the problem lies elsewhere. Maybe we should ask if they let VNR hook it itself or if people added it manually. I did the later and worked just fine.

anybody has the H-code ?? the ITHVNR or the VNR doesnt cath any text....

EDIT : Nvm it works with the other crack....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!