[Hentai game] [170224] [ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも僕だけのママのままでいて! ~ああ、良いよママ!もっともっとしゃぶらせて!!デリバリーママがストライクゾーン過ぎて僕の股間はもう限界!!!~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Just curious, why the hell are your dumped exes so large?

You can use OllyDumpEx to dump the game's main exe to see how big the file is.
If you don't know what is a exe dump or how to dump, then shut up.

crap i mistyped the crack O_O. (can i cry hard now? :( )

EDIT: oh wait the answer was 2-3 pages before... (*sniffs*)
EDIT2: thanks for the crack!!! :)

You can use OllyDumpEx to dump the game's main exe to see how big the file is.
If you don't know what is a exe dump or how to dump, then shut up.

I know what a dump is, all I am saying is that you left PE sections with protector junk which shouldn't be necessary after everything is fixed, still as long as the exe is functional it doesn't matter to people in the end

Last edited:
Copy all files in the crack to the data folder where the game is installed
When it asks you where you got it, paste this word: 流風の舞

This worked for me so hopefully it will work for you.

This works for me.

For those of you who can, please please support the developers. Don't just look at it for a few faps and move on. We need to keep this type of quality alive in the and the only way to do that is buy their products. Just a PSA. Pirating is fine, but remember we wouldn't have this content if not for those who support it. And remember to support those hard working coders who make this kind of "free" stuff possible. (Though not all of them are saints lol) Thank you.

I agree with you. But remember that not everybody has the necessary economic. I deeply apologize everytime i pirate.
This line is probaly said so many times but i Buy the game if i like it always done always will.

I'm starting to worry about the next anim games, they seem to be doing the same as Atelier Kaguya, where every game all the heroines have the same exact body proportions and breasts shapes/size.
The last 2 anim gamesll the heroines looked all the same to me, the only diferences being on hair and the eyes collor.
I hope we get some more variation on the next games. Jesus, I don't remember the last game where there was an adult woman with small breasts, we need this kind of thing now and then.

The one time I goto Mikocon before AS, I get screwed.

Thank Yuki for the crack wish I grabbed it here first.

Yes Is of Mai

Sorry for being the idiot, but does this mean the answer to the "Where did you get this...." question is Mai? because that doesn't seem to work for me. I'm not familiar with this kind of crack, though I was able to find the emotedriver.dll it needed.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, but the crack doesn't work for me--after the confirmation message it just closes to desktop.

The crack just closes and nothing happened after typing the correct password, can anyone help? Thanks

Only "kf" or "as" or "anime-sharing" or "绯月" will pass the question dialog, otherwise the crack will still display the dialog when you run it at the second time.
The crack is not auto-updated, it display the dialog by check the time whether it's over March 2nd 9:00(CST)
This Is the password for the crack.

The crack just closes and nothing happened after typing the correct password, can anyone help? Thanks

I also had the same issue but I fixed it, see if it works on your end. I suggest you uninstall and start over.

First of all just install the game as usual, then when you have the crack, copy the contents of it into the "data" file. Make sure the contents of the crack are IN the "data" folder.

Second, add the game file to your anti-virus exception.

Third: Run the crack, enter the password, the game would not start yet. Double click on the crack again and then voila, enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForbiddenOne
I also had the same issue but I fixed it, see if it works on your end. I suggest you uninstall and start over.

First of all just install the game first as usual, then when you have the crack, copy the contents of it into the "data" file. Make the contents of the crack are IN the "data" folder.

Second, add the game file to your anti-virus exception.

Third: Run the crack, enter the password, the game would not start yet. Double click on the crack again and then voila, enjoy.

Thank you, this one works great. Thanks for your advice. Edit: use links from freeboys40 , i don't have much luck from the previous cracks some pages ago.

It still doesn't work for me. I re-install the game, copy all the crack files into the data folder, open the crack, type in kf, the crack closes, and I re-open it, still pops up the same dialog. I tried all other passwords and none works. Thanks for your help though.

It still doesn't work for me. I re-install the game, copy all the crack files into the data folder, open the crack, type in kf, the crack closes, and I re-open it, still pops up the same dialog. I tried all other passwords and none works. Thanks for your help though.

Have you added the whole folder to anti virus exception?

Have you added the whole folder to anti virus exception?

I don't have anti-virus software installed, so this step should be negligible....I noticed something, the crack doesn't react at all no matter what I typed, even if it is 2DJ or Mikocon which should gives an error message. I checked my process, the x.exe is running, but theres nothing happening apparently. Just curious, which password do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.