[Hentai game] [170224] [ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも僕だけのママのままでいて! ~ああ、良いよママ!もっともっとしゃぶらせて!!デリバリーママがストライクゾーン過ぎて僕の股間はもう限界!!!~ [H-Game] [Crack]

I can not open the game anymore I get this:

错误
---------------------------
本破解补丁是由 Mai@KF 制作,你使用的是 某大姐 未经本人允许而盗用的补丁。
本破解补丁不为 某大姐 和狗服务,再见~
Aceptar

error
This crack patch is made by Mai @ KF, you use a sister without a personal permission to take the patch.
This crack patch does not serve a big sister and dog, goodbye ~
Aceptar

I can not open the game anymore, reinstalling does not work either.

remove C:\ProgramData\Mai
rerun the crack
type as or anime-sharing
press Continue

错误
本破解补丁不为 某大姐 和狗服务,再见~
Aceptar

error
This crack patch is made by Mai @ KF, you use a sister without a personal permission to take the patch.
Aceptar

rerun the crack
type as or anime-sharing
press Continue

错误
本破解补丁不为 某大姐 和狗服务,再见~
Aceptar

error
Aceptar

rerun the crack
type as or anime-sharing
press Continue

if the crack ask you where you get this crack, type kf or as or anime-sharing or 绯月
if you type 2dj or mikocon, then this crack will not run
you need remove C:\ProgramData\Mai
rerun the crack
then type kf or as or anime-sharing or 绯月

Last edited:
Of course it's not made by 2dj. 2dj always force you to their vip for the crack. I think this whole thing is because the cracker doesn't want 2dj to share the crack. So it's all because of 2dj...

HA It's funny how they encourage you not to use the crack, but still share it in their site. So hypocritical.

thanks for your shitty crack, make me almost lost some personal data

Ha? If you think your personal data is lost because of using my crack, you can try to prove, Not just saying. Everybody can say anything.
If you think xxcon's word is true, then go to post him, because he said my crack is made by his fucking team, so your crack was his crack, not mine.

thanks for your shitty crack, make me almost lost some personal data

Ha....You still believe in mikocon's words? If you're so suspicious, don't use it at all, and pay your money to mikocon when they release vip crack.

Anyways, thanks a million mai. I just think you don't get enough praise for what you share with us.

this isn't first time 2dj use yukimai crack and they all work well. but this time, 2dj put warning or blah blah about risky on using BECAUSE yukimai put message to against them from steal his crack. if u think using crack is bad, lost data, you welcome to buy the game. if u think his crack made your data lost, show proof, here is internet, people can say whatever they want, but you want people believe you without proof, it is hilarious LOL

wait so i downloaded the one gircelly posted i ran it then it said i needed emotedriver.dll how do i fix this?

its very good work mai, i thought we all waiting months for crack to be release =P. you are true MVP, tks again! <3

thank you for the crack y password "yukimai"

Last edited:
gracias yukimai por la el crack me vasto poner en un juego el paswoord y uno de los juego y el otro se desblokeo solo GRACIAS yukimai

This simple setting is to abandon 2DJ and 2DJ's user, they ignored my warning and still stole my crack.

thanks a lot for your work.
if your crack is indeed stealing stuff illegaly (which is not currently) i am gonna find you, and i'll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you.

========================

i don't give a shit about crack being sold for cracker's earn/income.
if you don't want to share yours it's fine, but don't you dare hijacking someone's good will to share crack for free by blackmailing him/her, spreading bullshit and stuffs.

grow up some balls.

thanks a lot for your work.
if your crack is indeed stealing stuff illegaly (which is not currently) i am gonna find you, and i'll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you.

========================

i don't give a shit about crack being sold for cracker's earn/income.
if you don't want to share yours it's fine, but don't you dare hijacking someone's good will to share crack for free by blackmailing him/her, spreading bullshit and stuffs.

grow up some balls.

First, this crack is not made for YOU, it's for KF, AS is in passing, I don't care you use it or not.
Second, if you think my crack stole your infomation, prove it and find me, or not use it.

Only "kf" or "as" or "anime-sharing" or "绯月" will pass the question dialog, otherwise the crack will still display the dialog when you run it at the second time.
The crack is not auto-updated, it display the dialog by check the time whether it's over March 2nd 9:00(CST)

i cant seem to get my crack working i just get an error emotedriver.dll is missing - EDIT nvm fixed it didnt extract from iso for some reason

Only "kf" or "as" or "anime-sharing" or "绯月" will pass the question dialog, otherwise the crack will still display the dialog when you run it at the second time.
The crack is not auto-updated, it display the dialog by check the time whether it's over March 2nd 9:00(CST)

Yukimai Thanks for the crack. I love you :>
I don't know what Happened between You & 2DJ

Hopefully it's nothing to serious.

Thanks again for the crack <3

Just curious, why the hell are your dumped exes so large?

Just curious but do you also intend to crack Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2?
Out of the 3 latest anim games this is the one I've been wanting to play the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!