• 02nlHarU_o.jpg

• Ritaania no Seirei Tsukai -Meikyuu o Yuku Mono- Package Edition

Title: リターニアの精霊使い -迷宮を征く者- パッケージ版
    Company: ルナソフト
    Release: 2017/02/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://lunasoft.jp/product/lus006/

The stage for this tale is the "Ritaania Kingdom", a kingdom that has enjoyed continuous peace for 500 long years.

One day, a "portal" which linked Ritaania to the demon world wherein dwelled vile monsters appeared.

If the portal was left unchecked, monsters would invade Ritaania and the kingdom would be destroyed.

However, a similar portal appeared 500 years earlier and a certain hero came to the rescue of the beleaguered kingdom.

The one who came to be known as the "Spirit Master of Ritaania" commanded five spirits, "The White Spirit Norn", "The Red Spirit Vesta", "The Blue Spirit Rusalka", "The Green Spirit Melissa" and "The Black Spirit Ellis" and fought bravely against the demons, it was said the Master succeeded in sealing the portal.

The Spirit Master's descendant Leonard is now commanded by Ritaania's Queen Sylvia to enter the portal together with the spirits in order to pass through to the demon realm in order to save the kingdom...

Rapidgator:

ESG-006549.rar (907.96 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-006549.rar - 908.0 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-006549.rar - 908.0 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-006549.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.