[Hentai game] [170127] [アトリエかぐやBARE&BUNNY] ばくあね2 弟いっぱいしぼっちゃうぞ! [H-Game]

i can't be completely sure, but that sounds like an anti-virus finding a false positive in the executable and deleting/quarantining it.

I thought so too, but I didn't find any log or notice of it through my AV client.

EDIT: Ah, I disabled messaging. DUH.

Last edited:
I already finished it seriously they had to change the tension of the first game I think it was a mistake above that I only liked the heroine peliroja the other girls too generics on top that the design of super tits was left for my taste.

I find quite interesting the fact you liked the first one more. I have just played the trial on this and, plot wise there is way higher stakes for the heroines here. You could make the argument this is a pseudo NTR story, which considering your taste, one would think is right up your alley. Just my humble opinion. I love talking about games I like, especially the very few I buy.

This one has a more mature story and character design compared to Baku Ane 1. Looking at your signature, I'm surprised you liked the first one more. As for generic characters, this is an Atelier Kaguya game, so they're within expectations.

As for me, I felt the heroines' VA, apart from the MC's GF, didn't really fit their characters.

I enjoyed the characters here more. I love when Seiyuus clash with character design. I happens so seldom that it is entertaining when it happens. To be fair Mashiro voiced by Momoka Sakura is the obvious misfit, the rest are fine.

I will agree on the rest. All within parameters. This is not a company known for pushing boundaries on screenplay and well executed plot devices. They have released dozens of games and are well placed on their niche for a reason. They do solid eroge that is predictable and efficient. They are the only company I know that has strict release brand rotations and that never in recent memory delayed releases. With a track record like that, I think is fair to establish expectations, otherwise you won't be a happy camper.

Last edited:
Indeed, cliched plot done right is still better than trying something new and failing because the stakes are too high for eroge companies. B&B's eroges usually have solid voice actings so I'm kind of baffled with the VA choices for this one. It affected my enjoyment but hopefully I'll grow to like it. Besides, nukiges like this is more about art than anything so the fact that choco-chip's drawing has improved once again is the most important thing.

Edit: Look what came in the mail 3 weeks later. Good thing patience is my middle name...

25035vo.jpg

And my last name is Muttsurini.

2uqn4o8.jpg

Reactions: amaimono
oh asi que hay tambien users en español. Señores! todo se instala correctamente pero no ejecuta, no me aparece ninguna ventana, simplemente no corre, ni esta ejecutandose en segundo plano. alguno ha encontrado una solucion??

If there are still someone who can't run the game, you must download the executable in Atelier Kaguya game page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)