[Hentai game] [161028] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫7 ~戦雲つらぬく紅蓮の遺志~ 豪華限定版 + Soundtrack + Update 1.0.3 [H-Game]

Any tips on getting a Hideyoshi route? (im gonna presume somehow in Oda route)
since the Toyotomi story is basically just Sanada Ten Braves + Yukimura (when you get Sanada route since 1st choice in Toyotomi gets you Sanada Ten Brave h-scenes)

I was just wondering since it was bugging me that Hideyoshi died so early on in the Toyotomi route, and I'm pretty sure she has a route on Oda but guess I'll work on Oda tommorow.

Hideyoshi doesn't has own route in story mode.

Kinoshita Tokichiro, Hashiba Hideyoshi, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Toyotomi Hideyori can be select as an officers from clear point, and they all have h-scene.

There are 8 scenario in the story mode : Takeda, Uesugi, Date, Oda, Togukawa, Ootomo, Toyotomi(Sanada Ten Braves) and Sanada.

I can't see the attachment. Need a another link.

Link added.

I already put Oda and Souma but nothing happened.

Edit: I finally finished it.

Last edited:
I'm currently replaying Takeda's story. There's a mission that I need to train Souma to continue the story but my Souma is already at max level. Is there any other way to continue the story?

I'm currently replaying Takeda's story. There's a mission that I need to train Souma to continue the story but my Souma is already at max level. Is there any other way to continue the story?

I think you can choose do not inherit officer's exp before game start.

Help me, pls help me to install :(
ffsfdsfs.png

I also have a question about installing. When I try to extract Part 1 and Part 2 files into a separate folder, it seems to just copy the content of Part 1. Do you guys think I should try extract the content into a separate folder for each part? I just seems to me that I can’t extract the date in Part 2.

Unicorn homepage doesn't seem to provide 1.03s anymore. Anyone have the file ?
Thank you in advance.

I also have a question about installing. When I try to extract Part 1 and Part 2 files into a separate folder, it seems to just copy the content of Part 1. Do you guys think I should try extract the content into a separate folder for each part? I just seems to me that I can’t extract the date in Part 2.

It's one archive sectioned into two parts for compression purposes. When you extract part 1, you're also extracting part 2. They both contain the same overall data package. If you tried to extract part 1 without part 2 present in the same folder, you'd get an error.

To view / extract the entire package, you'd open / extract part 1, as that automatically draws from part 2 (and any other parts) to show / extract everything. But if you opened part 2 instead, you'd only see the data stored in the archive pack aside from what's contained in part 1. If so desired, one can make a hundred (I actually don't know if there's a limit) parts when one creates a compressed archive pack like this, and if you opened part 100, you'd only see the data specifically stored in part 100 and not what's stored in parts 1-99.

Can someone roughly translate this for me?

https://s16.postimg.org/6m5h4o0c5/damnit.jpg

I get this each and every time I try to install any of the game's patches.

For the record, in case anyone else has the problem I had here:

Turns out the patch .exe packages for this game extract a single .msi (the entire .exe container only serves to store this one .msi file), places it in a Windows temp folder, and then opens *that* to actually patch your game.

For some reason I could not determine, my Windows couldn't open the .msi at that point of this pointlessly convoluted installation process. So I bypassed the problem by actually digging that extracted .msi file out of my temp folders and just installing the patch from the get-go with that file, avoiding the pointless .exe container altogether. Then it worked fine.

smh

Last edited:
You can still use latest patch 1.06s.
The patch s is to bypass the serial protection for legally bought game user who still having problem launching the game.

http://www.unicorn-a.com/download/gesen18/sengoku7s.html

Thank you. Didn't thought it would do the trick.

Anyway, I got a new problem. There's an error popping up sometimes, it says GetThreadContext failed.

Anyone know what's the problem ? Is it because of AVs or graphic cards, or something else ?
Thanks in advance.

Is there a CG rip for this?

I spent a chunk of yesterday extracting all the CV audio to wavs (there is an impressive amount) and matching them up with the seiyus, but when I open up the event Unity assets (event.0, event.1, etc), decompress, and list the data via AssetBundleExtractor, all I find is a bunch of TextAssets, which -- according to Unity docs -- can either contain text or binary, and it's the latter, and I cannot figure them out. The first 16 bytes are obvious, but the rest ... nah, I know my limits. Was kinda hoping they were just obfuscated with XOR or something stupid-simple (it would help knowing what file types these decompress into, then I could test for rolling XORs or other simple stuff), but ... I'm in over my head; may as well have been encrypted with magic.

Sooo, is there a CG rip? I've searched the net high and low, and except for samples, I can't find anything (something I find very strange). I could just load up the game and have a go at messing with the save data to get the CGs (they're usually easy to trick).

Thought I'd ask here first.

Been looking for CG or 100 % save files for god know how long And still 0 luck :(

does anyone have a black screen pop up instead of the main menu?

Yep, I do. Just installed the v106s patch to bypass other issues (and it worked), but after the intro video, the window goes black and the game maxes out one of my CPUs / memory usage slowly climbs.

Region settings for the computer are set to Japan and I'm using Locale Emulator to take care of running the exe. Also, just on the off chance the game was decompressing files, I let the black screen sit there for a few minutes doing its thing, but I have a fairly beefy computer so a few mins -- at high process priority -- should have sorted that.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful -- if I can get the game to work, I'll have a go at cracking the save game file to 100% completion (should anyone want that).

Yep, I do. Just installed the v106s patch to bypass other issues (and it worked), but after the intro video, the window goes black and the game maxes out one of my CPUs / memory usage slowly climbs.

Region settings for the computer are set to Japan and I'm using Locale Emulator to take care of running the exe. Also, just on the off chance the game was decompressing files, I let the black screen sit there for a few minutes doing its thing, but I have a fairly beefy computer so a few mins -- at high process priority -- should have sorted that.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful -- if I can get the game to work, I'll have a go at cracking the save game file to 100% completion (should anyone want that).

Did something unthinkable and ran the .exe without using Locale Emulator, and after it gave me 2 messages about (I think) my previous installations of Sengokuhime 5 and 6, it ran the game. The menu appeared and the game seems to be working fine. So, perhaps, the issue was Locale Emulator??

EDIT: Ran into a similar problem with another Japanese Unity game -- ran it via Locale Emulator, and got a black screen; ran it without Locale Emulator, and it runs perfectly. Unity and Locale Emulator might have issues running together ... ?

And, would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Girlcelly for the sheer amount of work you do for us all; you are the stuff of legend.

Last edited:
can someone post their save file even if it's not 100%.
can't seem to find a save file on sagaoz.net

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/mWdDKQdG/file.html
Its not much but ive gotten right up to Yukimura's story (about 19 or 20% since i only done Tokugawa/Toyotomi(Sanada Ten) stories atm)

Tho it should have 999 pts so u can start with basically all the unique officers if you wanted to which in hindsight should make it easier to get their CG's

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/VsU5pm0k/file.html

48% / 51% CGs with this save (just extract the archive to the 'C:\Users\[user name here]\Documents\unicorn-a\戦極姫7~戦雲つらぬく紅蓮の遺志~\SaveData\sys\' folder (instructions are provided in the .rar file / file size is small as I have only included the files responsible for the CG side of things).

Only 210 pts with this save, but you can use Cheat Engine to lock the points, allowing you to select every unique officer (it helped get a chunk of the CGs). Favourite trick with the Cheat Engine is to find the enemy 'castle' strength value (single byte value), and lock it at 0; you win every battle after deploying your troops.

But, still ... SH7 is still one hell of a grind-fest.

Yes, I failed utterly at cracking the save file (encrypted little bugger).

Please please please someone post 100% save data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.