[Hentai game] [160826] [ANIM.teamMM] 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ)2 [H-Game] [Crack]

Using shitty google translate he seems to be saying that you can get the other route by focusing on discussing things with the wife and apologizing. Not sure if this'd give the wife's prospective, but I'm willing to try. This however doesn't fix the lack of the other game functions. Will report back later.

Edit: Either I fucked up or nothing is changing. Waiting for the crack seems like the best(only) choice.

Last edited:
Applying crack is not problem in now.

The problem is this cracks(provided from girlcelly, mikokon) are not wokring completely

can't view flow chart, woman view and replays. I use your crack but it's not solution almost people want

Applying crack is not problem in now.

The problem is this cracks(provided from girlcelly, mikokon) are not wokring completely

can't view flow chart, woman view and replays. I use your crack but it's not solution almost people want

right, thats the point. i am happy i can play it, but we miss out like 50% of the game because this isn´t a real crack.
just hope one comes up in the future

Girlcelly, Please update your thread title so people stop spamming.

Everyone. Please note there is NO real crack for this game.
The one floating around is just the Trial(demo) exe that you extract into the game folder to bypass the CD-key requirement, but sadly this locks you into Trial-like access. No Progress saved, No Flowchart, No alternate route(Wife POV).
Its not a bug.
Its not a corrupted crack.

Its time to stop guys.
Please be patient as a v2 may be in the works.

I don't know, but the hopes for a patch/crack for this anytime soon seem a bit grim.

Anyone knows or can find out in which programing language has been the game developed?

Sigh. A good game and they put a badass DRM on it. Guess it makes sense, gotta delay the pirates as much as possible to generate maximum sales. Wish my card worked internationally. Would have bypassed this crap long ago.

I just wish they did digital releases with international access on launch with their games. Put this up on DLsite or DMM and I'd buy it.

I just wish they did digital releases with international access on launch with their games. Put this up on DLsite or DMM and I'd buy it.

"No NipponFap material for pirate gaijins." Motto of quite a few good Japanese Game makers /shrug

This is the way I feel about many of these games.

Hopefully a crack is not far from complete. Failing that maybe they might put it up for sale on dlsite or dmm in a couple of months like they have for some of their other games.

This is the way I feel about many of these games.

Hopefully a crack is not far from complete. Failing that maybe they might put it up for sale on dlsite or dmm in a couple of months like they have for some of their other games.

That's what I ended doing with the pink haired tennis slut one. I'd gladly buy more if I didn't have to wait 2 months after release for them to show up digitally.

Wish my card worked internationally. Would have bypassed this crap long ago.

You'd still have to buy a real DVD from one of their japanese online retail stores (via some helper service which would buy and ship it to you) as there's no digital distribution available.

You'd still have to buy a real DVD from one of their japanese online retail stores (via some helper service which would buy and ship it to you) as there's no digital distribution available.

I thought Getchu was for digital release games, or are the only digital release distributor dlsite and dmm?

I thought Getchu was for digital release games, or are the only digital release distributor dlsite and dmm?
It states the media type as "DVD" on Getchu. I didn't buy anything on Getchu, so I don't know what it means for sure, but I saw the game on the japanese Amazon for the same price as Getchu's and it was a real DVD. ANIM puts its works on dlsite for digital distribution eventually (look at their previous works -- most of them are available for download there), but it's too early for this one.
I don't actually get their point in that kind of distribution policy as it doesn't make much of sense to me, them postponing digital releases to generate offline sales profit. They'd make much more money if they'd translate their games in English and put it on some online retail platform. Look at Steam -- there are hundreds of games which have been already cracked but a lot of people still buy them anyway.

Last edited:
It states the media type as "DVD" on Getchu. I didn't buy anything on Getchu, so I don't know what it means for sure, but I've seen the game on the japanese Amazon for the same price as Getchu's and it was a real DVD. ANIM puts its works on dlsite for digital distribution eventually (look at their previous works -- most of them are available for download there), but it's too early for this one.
I don't actually get their point in that kind of distribution policy as it doesn't make much of sense to me to they postpone digital releases to generate offline sales profit. They'd make much more money if they'd translate their games in English and put it on some online retail platform. Look at Steam -- there are hundreds of games which have been already cracked but a lot of people still buy them anyway.

There are two sides of the coin for an explanation. The lighter side is that most Japanese game companies are kind of narrow minded when it comes to international sales. They are more interested in selling their wares in Japan and the best way to control that is to keep the content on shelves in a physical form for as long as possible i.e a disc in this case. There is a good reason Akihabara is a well known place even to the international fans. Ofcourse times are changing and Japanese folks want stuff delivered to them instead of standing in lines. But it is still more lucrative to sell physical copies bundled with extra features like wallpapers and such things.

The other side of the coin is the main reason Japanese companies stay away from international market. It is the simple fact that the rest of the world does not agree with the Japanese censorship laws. Frankly it is stupid and there was a time when they tried to circumnavigate it. The hentai industries were actively licensing their works which meant things were getting dubbed in English but it also meant that the Japanese studios were expected to decensor the videos as well, which they did. But then these decensored works started getting reverse imported back into Japan where it started competing with the same but censored material. Ofcourse decensored versions were illegal to be sold there so piracy went spiraling. In the end they killed the whole initiative in the interest of keeping the local market in check. Long story short the gaming studios chose Japan over the rest of the world. No surprise there.

So as long as that damn law is in effect, we can't expect to see latest stuff getting official translations either. Western audience will not buy censored stuff especially if something is pure fap material. In the end it just isn't a wise move to compete with yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please