[Hentai game] [160729] [エスクード] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei(ドライ) 歴代プリマヴェール完全調教セット + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

I think you guys might want to patch this game to version 1.02 before attempting to collect CG. The game seemed to bug out if new patch not apllied. I'll post a walkthrough here. Previous walkthrough I posted seemed to be missing from the thread.

1st Ending = Selene Corruption Ending
- Obtainable by giving ring to Selene ONLY before the end of 4th month.

2nd Ending = Plage Corruption Ending
- Obtainable by giving ring to Plage ONLY before the end of 4th month.

3rd Ending = Sefika Ending
- Can be obtain in multiple ways.
- Must achieve the objectives given every month.
- 1st way: Giving both Selene and Plage rings by 4th month but unable to achieve criteria for 4th or 5th endings.
- 2nd way: Not giving both Selene and Plage rings by 4th month.

4th Ending = Selene and Plage Double Corruption Ending
- Can be obtain but usually on 2nd playthrough and above.
- Must Obtain all the monsters costumes ( Tentacle > Spider > Minotaur > Slime > Vore-type monster > Hypnosis Owl )
- Hypnosis Owl is only obtainable by 5th month.
- BOTH Selene and Plage must be given rings before end of 4th month.
- All dialogues must be "exhausted" before end of the 5th month. By the last few days of 5th month, dialogues will be unlocked again. This time, player must speak to at least one of the PrimaVeil with Hypnosis Owl unlocked.

5th Ending = True Ending
- Can be obtainable usually after 1st playthrough.
- Must obtain all monster costumes.
- All dialogues must be "exhausted" before end of 5th month. DO NOT speak to Selene or Plage during last few days of 5th month once all the dialogues has been exhausted. You will trigger the Double Corruption Ending if you spoke to them on the last few days of 5th month.

Extra:
1. There is no reward for getting highest ranking.
2. Not too sure if you need to achieve all lv5 rank for Selene and Plage to get the 4th and 5th ending. I just completed the game with all of their status at lv5.

My thought:
I kinda disappointed by this game. Figure@Mate was one of Escu:de's best game which was quite revolutional. PrimaVeil Zwei was not bad but unfortunately didn't outdo Figure@Mate which received a "thanks" edition (2nd game). I wished that they had double corruption ending and double true ending for Zwei but unfortunately, they didn't have that. Very sad. For PrimaVeil Dwei, the animation were smooth and was better compared to Zwei. CG was a bit better in quality. However, the Storyline, Battle system and no transformation sequence killed the game. The storyline was bad, The costume design especially for corrupted heroines was meh... Battle Sequence serve not much of a purpose. I hope they learn to do better from other magical games like Lune, Lilith, Maika and etc. Combining their strength and putting more effort to make a better sequels.

I think you guys might want to patch this game to version 1.02 before attempting to collect CG. The game seemed to bug out if new patch not apllied. I'll post a walkthrough here. Previous walkthrough I posted seemed to be missing from the thread.

1st Ending = Selene Corruption Ending
- Obtainable by giving ring to Selene ONLY before the end of 4th month.

2nd Ending = Plage Corruption Ending
- Obtainable by giving ring to Plage ONLY before the end of 4th month.

3rd Ending = Sefika Ending
- Can be obtain in multiple ways.
- Must achieve the objectives given every month.
- 1st way: Giving both Selene and Plage rings by 4th month but unable to achieve criteria for 4th or 5th endings.
- 2nd way: Not giving both Selene and Plage rings by 4th month.

4th Ending = Selene and Plage Double Corruption Ending
- Can be obtain but usually on 2nd playthrough and above.
- Must Obtain all the monsters costumes ( Tentacle > Spider > Minotaur > Slime > Vore-type monster > Hypnosis Owl )
- Hypnosis Owl is only obtainable by 5th month.
- All dialogues must be "exhausted" before end of the 5th month. By the last few days of 5th month, dialogues will be unlocked again. This time, player must speak to at least one of the PrimaVeil with Hypnosis Owl unlocked.

5th Ending = True Ending
- Can be obtainable usually after 1st playthrough.
- Must obtain all monster costumes.
- All dialogues must be "exhausted" before end of 5th month. DO NOT speak to Selene or Plage during last few days of 5th month once all the dialogues has been exhausted. You will trigger the Double Corruption Ending if you spoke to them on the last few days of 5th month.

Extra:
1. There is no reward for getting highest ranking.
2. Not too sure if you need to achieve all lv5 rank for Selene and Plage to get the 4th and 5th ending. I just completed the game with all of their status at lv5.

My thought:
I kinda disappointed by this game. Figure@Mate was one of Escu:de's best game which was quite revolutional. PrimaVeil Zwei was not bad but unfortunately didn't outdo Figure@Mate which received a "thanks" edition (2nd game). I wished that they had double corruption ending and double true ending for Zwei but unfortunately, they didn't have that. Very sad. For PrimaVeil Dwei, the animation were smooth and was better compared to Zwei. CG was a bit better in quality. However, the Storyline, Battle system and no transformation sequence killed the game. The storyline was bad, The costume design especially for corrupted heroines was meh... Battle Sequence serve not much of a purpose. I hope they learn to do better from other magical games like Lune, Lilith, Maika and etc. Combining their strength and putting more effort to make a better sequels.

Hmmm... thats weird... i have been following your guide... repeatedly 2-3 times.
I got the true ending but not the corruption one... The dialogues simply does not appear...
Can you attach your save file with the option to speak with the PrimaVeil unlocked? I want to see where did i do wrong/ compare it with my save file.
FYI the save file should be on My document\Escude\PrimaveilDrei\Save\Save_XXX.dat <the XXX is the slot where you put the save game.

Thanks in advance

How to get W Sex?

Just in case you are still unsure. Once you managed to get Selene/ Plage climax percentage to 60% or above, switch to the other heroine and make love till she reach 60% climax. The W Sex will appear as a new option, Summon Selene/ Plage.

Hmmm... thats weird... i have been following your guide... repeatedly 2-3 times.
I got the true ending but not the corruption one... The dialogues simply does not appear...
Can you attach your save file with the option to speak with the PrimaVeil unlocked? I want to see where did i do wrong/ compare it with my save file.
FYI the save file should be on My document\Escude\PrimaveilDrei\Save\Save_XXX.dat <the XXX is the slot where you put the save game.

Thanks in advance

Hahaha... You are really lucky, mate ^^ I deleted everything from the saves except for the last save file for the corruption point. Can't remember which day is it but I supposed it is just before the double corruption end.

Here is the save.
View attachment save.rar

Reactions: Zero2DS
Just in case you are still unsure. Once you managed to get Selene/ Plage climax percentage to 60% or above, switch to the other heroine and make love till she reach 60% climax. The W Sex will appear as a new option, Summon Selene/ Plage.

Hahaha... You are really lucky, mate ^^ I deleted everything from the saves except for the last save file for the corruption point. Can't remember which day is it but I supposed it is just before the double corruption end.

Here is the save.
View attachment 11806

lel... your save missed the dialogues >.<;; it's already on the roll to the true ending...
But at last i know one or two key missing from mine:
I dont have the kinbaku play option and one inventory that looked like a white pill/bullet... need to know how to unlock it -.-

Ah... well, I could try to retrieve the file through recovery but I cant confirmed how far I went. The pills is a bit hard to get, it required multiple visit to the lab during 5th months ( not sure if it must be done during research )

Well, here is the files I managed to recover. The file no.25, no.30, no.32 might be the closest you might get. Probably one of them has some clues.
View attachment save_025.rar

Edit:
and how to get last monster?

Well, you need to use all your monster costume more often. I wrote it in my walkthrough. I can't confirmed if it is correct but once you get vore creature, you will need to use it more for normal sex scene or during climax sex scene. Once use a number of times, it will unlocked the owl in 5th month. Probably you need to focus on both PrimaVeil in order to get them.

Ah... well, I could try to retrieve the file through recovery but I cant confirmed how far I went. The pills is a bit hard to get, it required multiple visit to the lab during 5th months ( not sure if it must be done during research )

Well, here is the files I managed to recover. The file no.25, no.30, no.32 might be the closest you might get. Probably one of them has some clues.
View attachment 11807

Edit:

Well, you need to use all your monster costume more often. I wrote it in my walkthrough. I can't confirmed if it is correct but once you get vore creature, you will need to use it more for normal sex scene or during climax sex scene. Once use a number of times, it will unlocked the owl in 5th month. Probably you need to focus on both PrimaVeil in order to get them.

Hum.... I'll go look at it... everything at the 5th month in the save doesn't even have the owl suit.... perhaps the one in the 4th month... getting that pill seems to be crucial...

I can get last monster now. thank you very mush.

He's owl with mind control.

But game story only has 5 month?

Hum.... I'll go look at it... everything at the 5th month in the save doesn't even have the owl suit.... perhaps the one in the 4th month... getting that pill seems to be crucial...

I don't think it is that crucial though. I didn't use it... Well, you can just play a bit with sex scene with vore monsters, should be easy to get the hypnosis monster. Most of my fifth month's save have used the vore monster a few times. Just need to do a climax scene with any one of the PrimaVeil and it should be done.

Yeah, just 5 months and extras for true ending.

I dont have the kinbaku play option and one inventory that looked like a white pill/bullet... need to know how to unlock it -.-
That pill is unlocked by using the breast enlargement injection on Plage several times

That pill is unlocked by using the breast enlargement injection on Plage several times

Nimzul, you misunderstood. The pills is different. It is a pill that is provided by the scientist in the lab that was meant to be used to increase your time for sexual intercourse with PrimaVeil. It is not the pills that you need to research.

If you wand high grade pill you should use pill everytime you have sex. when go to the lab next time you will got upgrade pill .

Anyone know how to capture the third girl, not just beat her?

You can't catch her like other PrimaVeil.... Normal progression will only achieve sex scene with her at the end.

Okay. So how do I beat her in a manner that does not leave her at large during the ending?

Read the walkthrough I posted in front. There are 5 endings. Most people can easily reached 1, 2 and 3. Ending 4 and 5 takes time.

shot game than 遊聖天使プリマヴェールzwei

waiting for escude's new game :3

How do you get the vore monster?

Just use the monster you created for sex more often. As long as you used them for both PrimaVeil, the next monster should be unlocked. Do bear in mind, the vore monster can only be unlocked during 4th month if I am not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!