[Hentai game] [160624] [ソフトハウスキャラ] プラネット ドラゴン + Manual [H-Game]

http://imgur .com/YGRhOHB

It tells me to deliver a luggage somewhere after you bring the mermaid to her homeland

its not giving you any indication or symbol on any planet? i remember after i was done with the mermaid, i had to go back to leo planet.

No I have not been getting any indication on any planet. I literally went to every single planet in each system

No I have not been getting any indication on any planet. I literally went to every single planet in each system

oh also i remember during when i was taking mermaid to her home planet, there was no indication on any planet. so i start picking up some deliveries, i was able to do 4-5 and failed one. after that planet indication appeared and i was able to continue with the story. sorry im not able to read japanese, so i can't help with that picture. but im sure there here who can read and help with that hint.

oh also i remember during when i was taking mermaid to her home planet, there was no indication on any planet. so i start picking up some deliveries, i was able to do 4-5 and failed one. after that planet indication appeared and i was able to continue with the story. sorry im not able to read japanese, so i can't help with that picture. but im sure there here who can read and help with that hint.

Were you doing deliveries in Leo or any other system?

Sorry about the late reply, the story requirement was to send a parcel from the Dr. to the royal planet. If im not mistaken you need to pick up the parcel from the mechanical planet in Leo. :)

It says invalid attachment for me...

Have you done the "bring certain number of an item to location" part of the story?
Strange it worked yesterday ... oh well lets try:
link

What is annoying is that I can't find a quest log :/ is there really no quest log?
Does anyone remember what needs to be brought to "<smth smth>roudo" in Leo system?
I did level it to 5 stars but I concentrated on the 3 preferred items.

Strange it worked yesterday ... oh well lets try:
link

What is annoying is that I can't find a quest log :/ is there really no quest log?
Does anyone remember what needs to be brought to "<smth smth>roudo" in Leo system?
I did level it to 5 stars but I concentrated on the 3 preferred items.

There is a questlog. On the left bottom there is one green button with "現時點の目的"
Basically it will tell you what you should do for now.
And for your quest, i don't have save files to refer to, but i remember you should brought something such as 宇宙アルミ or 宇宙铁
Refer back to the questlog and post it here if you still couldn't figure out what you should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.