[Hentai game] [160428] [BaseSon] 戦国†恋姫X ~乙女絢爛☆戦国絵巻~ + Wallpaper + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

Phew~~ thank god i didn't play the first version (i didn't even know what visual novel was at that time) because i certainly would notice the voice changes and would be bothered by it... finally gonna download it now since i'm finally in the last chapters of OP ^^

Phew~~ thank god i didn't play the first version (i didn't even know what visual novel was at that time) because i certainly would notice the voice changes and would be bothered by it... finally gonna download it now since i'm finally in the last chapters of OP ^^

Its only 5-10 lines in a 60-70 hours length game so I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind / bothered by something that small, hope you have fun.

I can read the game with ITHVNR just fine but it's not ''perfect'' like when you use a H code there is still some lines that every now and then are left untraslated, do any of you guys know of an H code for this game ?

I can read the game with ITHVNR just fine but it's not ''perfect'' like when you use a H code there is still some lines that every now and then are left untraslated, do any of you guys know of an H code for this game ?

There is no need for h-code as regular ITH hooks the game perfectly. And I can confirm that it does, at least the 20.10.2014 version does.

Last edited:
Any news about the OST?.....untill now i can't find it at all....even since 2013 senkoi.

Keep geting boot error, don't know why
NEED HELP PLS :(

already installed?......check ur region n language go to admin.....n select system locale....change to japan if it still another country...it should work.....cause this is the common problem

already installed?......check ur region n language go to admin.....n select system locale....change to japan if it still another country...it should work.....cause this is the common problem
Thanks for the reply.

Already change the system to Japan time-zone.

Maybe I need to re-install again??

7a51V8Hs

Thanks for the reply.

Already change the system to Japan time-zone.

Maybe I need to re-install again??

7a51V8Hs

it said....not installed correctly.....try to re-install.....n if not worked too try to re-dpwnload.....sometime when u download some files error

it said....not installed correctly.....try to re-install.....n if not worked too try to re-dpwnload.....sometime when u download some files error

なるほどですね:alice_glitter:

Thanks for the help, Iwill try again!!:alice_happy:

Anybody have any news about a Fan Disc and OST coming? There's a few things I'd like to see more of (Like Yuki going dere and maybe someone dead coming back to life like BaseSon has done before with other games), especially the other clans mentioned but not involved as of the X story line (Masamune Date anyone? Also, Tsukahara Bokuden did outlive Shogun Yoshiteru in rl so I think a female version would be a good swordsmanship teacher to Kensuke, perhaps an Onee-san type character that hates being called BBA.).

I was honestly disappointed after finding out Kakumei will be a series of strategy games like the old Koihime Musou games. They should have just used the developer funds for more story and scenes in a single whole game spanning 3 releases. They did it pretty well with SenKoi despite the issue some fans had with the episodic system (just so it doesn't get directly categorized as a kinetic novel imo). I'm actually re-reading the whole game again now.

Anybody have any news about a Fan Disc and OST coming? There's a few things I'd like to see more of (Like Yuki going dere and maybe someone dead coming back to life like BaseSon has done before with other games), especially the other clans mentioned but not involved as of the X story line (Masamune Date anyone? Also, Tsukahara Bokuden did outlive Shogun Yoshiteru in rl so I think a female version would be a good swordsmanship teacher to Kensuke, perhaps an Onee-san type character that hates being called BBA.).

I was honestly disappointed after finding out Kakumei will be a series of strategy games like the old Koihime Musou games. They should have just used the developer funds for more story and scenes in a single whole game spanning 3 releases. They did it pretty well with SenKoi despite the issue some fans had with the episodic system (just so it doesn't get directly categorized as a kinetic novel imo). I'm actually re-reading the whole game again now.

I have some news, but unfortunately kinda bad ones. I actually talked with the K. Baggio (main writer of the sengoku koihime) a little bit at the twitter, and apparently sengoku koihime's sales are a little "questionable" for a sequel or Fandisc. He didn't say impossible, but said that there is no plan for one yet and "it depends on the higher-ups". Which means pretty much impossible imo.

He also said that they'll announce a new game at the middle of 2018, but didnt mentioned that if it will be something like a huge harem type game like koihimes or just an average eroge.

Btw I really enjoyed that episodic system, it was way better than shin koihime's "you can choose only 3 events" type thing. It'd be great if they use it at the Kakumei as well.

I have some news, but unfortunately kinda bad ones. I actually talked with the K. Baggio (main writer of the sengoku koihime) a little bit at the twitter, and apparently sengoku koihime's sales are a little "questionable" for a sequel or Fandisc. He didn't say impossible, but said that there is no plan for one yet and "it depends on the higher-ups". Which means pretty much impossible imo.

He also said that they'll announce a new game at the middle of 2018, but didnt mentioned that if it will be something like a huge harem type game like koihimes or just an average eroge.

Btw I really enjoyed that episodic system, it was way better than shin koihime's "you can choose only 3 events" type thing. It'd be great if they use it at the Kakumei as well.

Uweehhh... That's bad news. That 2018 game is probably the next route of the Kakumei series (I think they have it planned as 1 route per year with Cao Cao's this year.). If not, then maybe they're releasing another one of their other titles not of this genre. I sure wish more people would buy the game and boost sales. I think Baseson taking the No-Ecchi route was a big mistake as it cost them more than what they should have if they just went ahead with SenKoi X, seeing as they still had to re-voice a whole heroine's worth of lines from the All-Ages version while messing up at the vital new lines (different recording? the new lines are lower in volume and sound different from their original versions as pointed out before--Kuon sounding like some girl trying hard to be a man in an H scene with Yuina, Kayo sounding like a guy or gay person pretending to be a girl during some lines). What a shame.

Also, yes, I agree with you. Despite the negative reviews of some people, I like the episodic thing as its not a story that progresses day-by-day rather featuring only "notable days" on MC's point of view. A recollection per se. The Koihime series should just focus on the story telling rather than clashing with other historical "hime" strategy games that obviously have the gameplay as the main selling factor. Baseson is actually rather good with the story part of their games.

Uweehhh... That's bad news. That 2018 game is probably the next route of the Kakumei series (I think they have it planned as 1 route per year with Cao Cao's this year.). If not, then maybe they're releasing another one of their other titles not of this genre. I sure wish more people would buy the game and boost sales. I think Baseson taking the No-Ecchi route was a big mistake as it cost them more than what they should have if they just went ahead with SenKoi X, seeing as they still had to re-voice a whole heroine's worth of lines from the All-Ages version while messing up at the vital new lines (different recording? the new lines are lower in volume and sound different from their original versions as pointed out before--Kuon sounding like some girl trying hard to be a man in an H scene with Yuina, Kayo sounding like a guy or gay person pretending to be a girl during some lines). What a shame.

Also, yes, I agree with you. Despite the negative reviews of some people, I like the episodic thing as its not a story that progresses day-by-day rather featuring only "notable days" on MC's point of view. A recollection per se. The Koihime series should just focus on the story telling rather than clashing with other historical "hime" strategy games that obviously have the gameplay as the main selling factor. Baseson is actually rather good with the story part of their games.

Nah its not next route of Kakumei for sure, they already announced the kakumei series and he said its something "new" but wont answer any questions about it until middle of 2018 (except not being sengoku koihime). Maybe a new koihime series about a different time with different heroines, maybe some other genres like classic moege etc as you've said, we will see.

About the all ages thing, to be honest I'm not sure. Yeah that voice thing was pretty annoying but I dont think it affected sales at all. Actually both of all ages and X version's sales were nice imo (at least from what I can see from tech-gian eroge sales ranking), and its not like Sengoku Koihime X was a remake or something, it was just an extended edition so imo we have to add those two games' sales and count as one, but apparently that wasnt good enough for a 60+ voiced heroines game. Now we will see how much Kakumei sell, I'll be sure to compare those two and will inform at this thread as well.

I'm still very shocked tho. I mean they've made a fandisc even for the Appare Tenka gomen, which made them almost go bankrupt, so I thought we would get one for SK too for sure since thanks to it they somehow regained their core fans.

Nah its not next route of Kakumei for sure, they already announced the kakumei series and he said its something "new" but wont answer any questions about it until middle of 2018 (except not being sengoku koihime). Maybe a new koihime series about a different time with different heroines, maybe some other genres like classic moege etc as you've said, we will see.

About the all ages thing, to be honest I'm not sure. Yeah that voice thing was pretty annoying but I dont think it affected sales at all. Actually both of all ages and X version's sales were nice imo (at least from what I can see from tech-gian eroge sales ranking), and its not like Sengoku Koihime X was a remake or something, it was just an extended edition so imo we have to add those two games' sales and count as one, but apparently that wasnt good enough for a 60+ voiced heroines game. Now we will see how much Kakumei sell, I'll be sure to compare those two and will inform at this thread as well.

I'm still very shocked tho. I mean they've made a fandisc even for the Appare Tenka gomen, which made them almost go bankrupt, so I thought we would get one for SK too for sure since thanks to it they somehow regained their core fans.

I think the games did sell fine and the All-Ages thing was their way of testing the waters of bringing in Non-Ecchi lovers into their target market scope which is a good idea. I also agree that they probably planned it in advance and both games' sales are considered one in terms of comeback and profit. What concerns me is the contract terms and payment of the VA's which is a major part of the development expenses.

I think the fact that SenKoi sales aren't "good enough for a sequel" might be the possibility that they had to form two contracts with the VA's. One was for the All-Ages version, and again for the X version (seeing as they're now using their voice both recorded already and additional for an 18+ game which probably follows different entertainment laws and such in Japan meaning they can probably charge it as "another" contract for more profit on the VA agencies' and talents' side of things). The change in certain VA's also possibly imply that some VA's from the first game might not prefer to be in an 18+ game so that's another payment if there are characters with mixed voice sources from different VA's.

If you sum all that up it might have been a large factor. Add to that, since the game was All-Ages, some of the Japanese fan-base might not have bought the game the first time and just waited for the second. We all know that target market sales and values of VN development companies in Japan are mostly statistics derived from the Japanese audience only so there's that too. Well, it's just a possibility so I can only theorize.

Tenka Gomen and Matsuri was certainly a good game for me as well despite the negative reviews some had of it. It was actually my first Baseson VN (my first VN being Muv Luv) and it was what made me try out the Koihime series. I could see how some people reacted negatively to Matsuri (since most fans wanted a Koihime game and the new episodic system was different from what they already got used to) and even Moeshoden, but I didn't see it as that bad. On that note, SenKoi felt to me like it was what the finished form of what they first envisioned when they made the Tenka Gomen series and Moeshoden. It would be strange if they just abandon it like that after X with all the things they can add to that plot. If anything else, Baseson is on the road to matching their fellow many-heroine historical fantasy VN competitors in that they have a pair of solid series covering the Three Kingdoms and the popular Sengoku Period. They don't even have to experiment anymore for the moment.

Companies like Unicorn-A with similar game settings and amount of heroines (aside from the SLG which is part of their selling point) mostly produce "new" titles by way of just adding to the most recent title in their existing series. They even call some of it which could be considered fandiscs, DX packs that act as DLC to an already existing game and is not a "different edition". It might be their way to balance cost vs profit for such titles while avoiding the need to put out a big amount of money in one go for a whole long game.

The Sengoku Koihime is not opening for me. it is opening this messages

Capturar.PNG

Capturar2.PNG

excuse me guys can this humble one receives some of your seed in torrent pls

thanks

its one day earlier but just normal day when i browsing for a new game,Holy mother f***er......Our prayers has been answered
http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/senkoi-ex1/

its really-really longtime, i've been waiting for this news, finally thank god they will release the sequel, and not just 1 but it's f*ing 3 sequel, all this time they just release new shin koihime, im always hope they didnt forget their another masterpiece, and finally they remember with this series. I hope there will be no trouble for the upcoming release, and lastly they release sooner next year

EDIT: just watch the clip, 1st one will be release 25th march 2022

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]