Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
fc0d828db7229a1af327dd9e59b4f668.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:882D0C4A3549D631726899FA414919A874E29259&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-486576/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...It was out a bit late but kyo is back ! *yay* ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Thank you girlcelly as always

imo I think the last game kinda sucks but this one looks good so far

EDIT: Just finished a law ending, I would say the story itself is rather short (but consider you can start as other pirates). The gameplay is pretty nice I like it although my dear Eushully-chan and Dark Eushully-Dark is not around this time so it is kinda sad.....

Btw if you look at Eukleia she reminds me of certain king from anime......

Last edited:
I do think the latest ones were awful, at least for me, but I like the idea of using multiple protagonist of this one. Have to try the gameplay before judging...

Go to vndb..look for this game what I get....Rape and avoidable rape
Oh god I think 3 titles before this game still better

Looks like Eushully went downhill for good, rigth along with Minatosoft.
They both got of my list of favourite developers.
Seems like they're not even trying to put out a decent game anymore just selling on brand name and CG art alone.

This one could have been a fun One Piece like adventure story.
Instead we get a booooring game with boring charaters and boring writing with just about everything outside the art being medicore.

Tough years ahead for the VN industry when the average Nukige games seem to have better characters and story than fully fledged AAA games.

ReInstall the game after you have changed time and region setting to japanese. Havent seen this nice popup in a long time but yeaahh its still around.

The only thing about the story is how short it is, by giving us too many characters with both chaotic/law side they costrained their own dialogue and events but hell I love to playing different sides in this way and I cannot dislike the idea of the chaos/law routes returning, the things that made me love them in the past even so the story its just very short if it were an unknown ero company I wouldnt complain but Eushully normally gave us long events.
My other problem its the battles, its just Madou just not fighting in cities. Taking territories doesnt do much, naval battles are good but feels less tactical, just spam the cannon and some skills to win. Simply put it could have been better being SLG as it is but with turn based battles like Kamidori/Himegari or something close to Ikusa Megami, they need to fire the battle planner once and for all.

Man i really like Eushully, but an "strategy game only" made by eushully? And i see some images of it, and man...

We already had an strategy game made by eushully caled Madou! And i don't know if there are people here that like Madou, but for me? It was one of the most painful experiences that i had with an video game period! It was horrible! Such an bad designed game, worse it has everything that you can and will want from an Eushully game. (even mini-girls believe or not!) I really am not putting any faith on this game, the last Eushully game that looked that way leaved me some very profound scars...

Last edited:
Man i really like Eushully, but an "strategy game only" made by eushully? And i see some images of it, and man...

We already had an strategy game made by eushully caled Madou! And i don't know if there are people here that like Madou, but for me? It was one of the most painful experiences that i had with an video game period! It was horrible! Such an bad designed game, worse it has everything that you can and will want from an Eushully game. (even mini-girls believe or not!) I really am not putting any faith on this game, the last Eushully game that looked that way leaved me some very profound scars...

Just to be clear... strictly speaking, there are no good strategy games in visual novel land, if you compare them to Japanese console and Western PC releases. The Ikusa Megami battle system comes the closest to matching its console counterparts (turn-based jrpgs) in design quality, but that is because systems like that are relatively easy (though not 'easy' in reality) to design due to the sheer number of existing samples out there.

Honestly, I was hoping for them to do the IM2 remake this year, but I guess I'm going to have to wait for that...

Of course there are, Rance, dai series, evenicle, kamidori, etc there all were games I could enjoy a way more than most JRPG and not because of their high production value but because they were good at they aimed at.

Does anyone know how to trigger the CG events with the girls once I captured them?
For me it seems so random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?