[Hentai game] [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game] [Crack]

I never Get To Unlocked any of yoshitsune's cg how did you get past the test(assumed)

I don't know anything about a walkthrough.

That's because you didn't even bothered to look for an answer in the thread you've posted. I linked to a walkthrough in this thread to a SAME question about this route, i'll leave it up to you to find it.

I still can't get pass on yoshitsune's route its only the same ending can someone tell me what are the choices that makes a big impact on yoshitsune's route I read the walkthrough but I still keep failing. I got it right until The Word Of Command Of Chris And there I kept failing no matter what.

So this question has been asked multiple times, but where is the crack? I downloaded both torrents. So I have the actual game, and the second torrents has the "main.bin" and "まじこいA-5", now "まじこいA-5" I'm assuming is the crack and let's you play A-5, but when I try to put it into the folder it prompts to the effect that "the file is already there and are you trying to replace it" which I do, but it's not letting me bypass to play it.

I still can't get pass on yoshitsune's route its only the same ending can someone tell me what are the choices that makes a big impact on yoshitsune's route I read the walkthrough but I still keep failing. I got it right until The Word Of Command Of Chris And there I kept failing no matter what.
What are you failing? The election? I haven't looked at the walkthrough but I passed it and gathered all of Yoshitsune's CGs using the following choices :

Speech Writer : Monshiro (紋白)
Designer : Chihana (千花)
Speech Assistant : Touma (冬馬)
Protection Minister : Chris (クリス)
Pull out Yoshitsune's good points by going honestly (誠実)

Culture test in the gym : this question can change and is timed so be quick. I've had either
1) Easter Island's country : Chili (チリ) or
2) Afghanistan's Capital city : Kaboul (カブール)

Bicycle tour with : Koyuki (小雪)
Fencing partner : Yukie (由紀江)
Gathering's animation : Touma's surprise (葵冬馬のサプライズ)
Focus on : 1st year students (一年生の浮動標をとりにいく)
Visit : archery club (弓道部)

So this question has been asked multiple times, but where is the crack? I downloaded both torrents. So I have the actual game, and the second torrents has the "main.bin" and "まじこいA-5", now "まじこいA-5" I'm assuming is the crack and let's you play A-5, but when I try to put it into the folder it prompts to the effect that "the file is already there and are you trying to replace it" which I do, but it's not letting me bypass to play it.
But both "main.bin" and "まじこいA-5.exe" in the game folder after extracting the archive downloaded from the torrent, replacing the existing "まじこいA-5.exe". Then run the game using "まじこいA-5.exe".

What are you failing? The election? I haven't looked at the walkthrough but I passed it and gathered all of Yoshitsune's CGs using the following choices :

Speech Writer : Monshiro (紋白)
Designer : Chihana (千花)
Speech Assistant : Touma (冬馬)
Protection Minister : Chris (クリス)
Pull out Yoshitsune's good points by going honestly (誠実)

Culture test in the gym : this question can change and is timed so be quick. I've had either
1) Easter Island's country : Chili (チリ) or
2) Afghanistan's Capital city : Kaboul (カブール)

Bicycle tour with : Koyuki (小雪)
Fencing partner : Yukie (由紀江)
Gathering's animation : Touma's surprise (葵冬馬のサプライズ)
Focus on : 1st year students (一年生の浮動標をとりにいく)
Visit : archery club (弓道部)

But both "main.bin" and "まじこいA-5.exe" in the game folder after extracting the archive downloaded from the torrent, replacing the existing "まじこいA-5.exe". Then run the game using "まじこいA-5.exe".

Thanks for the reply, but it still not working for me... So this is what I do

(STEP 1) I extract "真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 DL版" to my desktop
(STEP 2) I use "Setup" to install the game and its goes to the Program Files 86x folder
(STEP 3) I extract the crack
(STEP 4) I put "main.bin" and "まじこいA-5" into the "真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 DL版" on my desktop (maybe i need to put this into the Program Files 86x folder?) : This is where I have problems though, so I replace the "まじこいA-5", but when I click it, nothing happens.

The original "まじこいA-5" (before I replaced it, at least had the icon that looks like Yoshitsune) but when I replace it with the cracked version, the icon doesn't look like anything and doesn't load the game.

Hey guys, does anyone know the Agth code for A-5?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, but it still not working for me... So this is what I do

(STEP 1) I extract "真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 DL版" to my desktop
(STEP 2) I use "Setup" to install the game and its goes to the Program Files 86x folder
(STEP 3) I extract the crack
(STEP 4) I put "main.bin" and "まじこいA-5" into the "真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 DL版" on my desktop (maybe i need to put this into the Program Files 86x folder?) : This is where I have problems though, so I replace the "まじこいA-5", but when I click it, nothing happens.

The original "まじこいA-5" (before I replaced it, at least had the icon that looks like Yoshitsune) but when I replace it with the cracked version, the icon doesn't look like anything and doesn't load the game.
I see, if you installed the game using the Setup you need to put the crack where you installed it, in you case in the Program Files (86x) folder, and run it from there. You'll probably also need to run the program as Administrator (right click -> Run as administrator). The cracked .exe doesn't have Yoshitsune's icon for me either but it works all the same.

I see, if you installed the game using the Setup you need to put the crack where you installed it, in you case in the Program Files (86x) folder, and run it from there. You'll probably also need to run the program as Administrator (right click -> Run as administrator). The cracked .exe doesn't have Yoshitsune's icon for me either but it works all the same.

Again thanks for the reply, but it is just not working out for me. I even changed all my computer settings to Japanese to see if that was the problem. I mean it shouldn't be this hard. (1) Download the torrent (2) Extract the files (3) Install the game (4) Move both cracked files (5) run crack, but the crack will just not load on my computer. I don't know if my computer is blocking it or something but it's just not loading, even if I run it as administrator it doesn't work.

Honestly I'm thinking that the step when I move the crack files the main.bin and the "まじこいA-5" to the main folder is the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled so much... I guess I'll have to try and take screenshots and see if people can recognize if I'm missing something.

Again, appreciate the response.

well 1st time when i click the crack the game never show up but after i turn off the anti-vvirus and open the crack viola.....i can play th game

huff.. i give up with this game...
3 different sources.. still lead to the same problem.

"NEXAS has stopped working" right after the game window open.

bye Margit.. i'm so sad that there is no solution for the problem here..

Try reinstalling/unpacking in another time. Once, this happened to me, I gave up and played something else. After finishing that, I tried again then somehow it worked. Maybe because of an update to windows, or something, I don't know.

Hey guys, does anyone know the Agth code for A-5?

You don't need one. I used ITH (latest i could find with translator aggregator) and tried one of the addresses (is that what you call them or not?) and it showed the text displayed in-game. If you need an hcode then maybe you hooked it incorrectly.

My antivirus has detected a malware in the crack. Could someone confirm it as a false positive?

My antivirus has detected a malware in the crack. Could someone confirm it as a false positive?

Yeah for some reason the crack is considered "malware", but I haven't had any problems when I run it. I can't confirm if it's a hundred percent safe because I'm not an expert, but since you have to block anti-virus software to play it, I wouldn't recommend using internet browsers while you play Majikoi A-5.

i can't run the game please help
259yg3k.jpg

i can't run the game please help
259yg3k.jpg

Looks like your missing the "crack" portion of the game. It's on the first page of this forum where it says "Attached files". It has the torrent and the .rar file, both of them are the same thing. After downloading them, extract it and put in the same folder that has all the A-5 files. Remember to disable any anti-virus software you have because it won't let you play it otherwise. (Windows Defender shouldn't be a problem so don't mess with that one.)

It's here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...とそふと]-真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5-[h-game]-[crack]-485220/

Looks like your missing the "crack" portion of the game. It's on the first page of this forum where it says "Attached files". It has the torrent and the .rar file, both of them are the same thing. After downloading them, extract it and put in the same folder that has all the A-5 files. Remember to disable any anti-virus software you have because it won't let you play it otherwise. (Windows Defender shouldn't be a problem so don't mess with that one.)

It's here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...とそふと]-真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5-[h-game]-[crack]-485220/

thanks it's works

hey I'm having an issue with the crack, every time i unzip it there's the 2 files main.bin, and まじこいA-5.exe, problem is every time i open the folder containing まじこいA-5.exe the file itself disappears after .5 seconds, if i try to open it before that my computer just says it can't find find the file, like it doesn't exist.

I know my firewall isn't auto deleting it because 1. I never got any notification from my security system, and 2 I've tried accessing it with my firewall off, with my internet AND firewall off, and with just my internet off, regardless it just disappears, I can see it in 7-zip but if i attempt to view it's properties or open it, then it promptly disappears, just to get it to reappear i have to extract it again. all I can seem to do with it is extract it's contents where i get the folder .rsrc, and the following files .2DJ0, .2DJ1, .data, .rdata, .reloc, and .text.

I know some of this may not be helpful information I'm just trying to give as much info as possible, i'd like to be able to play the game D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.