[Hentai game] [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game] [Crack]

Yeah, there is definitely a Trojan in the crack... it keeps working even when the game itself isn't on (monitored by four separate antivirus engines).

Well some antivirus progs found some game cracks as a virus i dont know real or not just wait for new crack or just use your own choice.

Re: [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game]

Hello community,

I'll get straight to the point. I've been attempting to try and get Majikoi A-5 and A-3 to work. I've seen the video on how to install A-3, but it's not working even though I downloaded the torrent and the "crack" file (not completely sure what this means.). I did change my time and language to Japanese, but this didn't seem to help as I keep getting garbled characters which I thought would be recognized as kanji.

(To be really specific, either it the "Setup" won't launch or it when it does I get a notice that I'm assuming something is missing. I've restarted my computer a lot when I try to put it in Japanese, doesn't seem to help.)

(Also I'm new to the whole thing of downloading torrents and trying to install games this way.)

Any help would mean the world to me. I love the Majikoi series to death and I really want play through it.

P.S. I'm using the windows 10 OS if it makes a difference.

Re: [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game]

Hello community,

I'll get straight to the point. I've been attempting to try and get Majikoi A-5 and A-3 to work. I've seen the video on how to install A-3, but it's not working even though I downloaded the torrent and the "crack" file (not completely sure what this means.). I did change my time and language to Japanese, but this didn't seem to help as I keep getting garbled characters which I thought would be recognized as kanji.

(To be really specific, either it the "Setup" won't launch or it when it does I get a notice that I'm assuming something is missing. I've restarted my computer a lot when I try to put it in Japanese, doesn't seem to help.)

(Also I'm new to the whole thing of downloading torrents and trying to install games this way.)

Any help would mean the world to me. I love the Majikoi series to death and I really want play through it.

P.S. I'm using the windows 10 OS if it makes a difference.

Which options specifically you set to Japanese? List them. Perhaps you missed some. Additionally screenshot the problem, upload to imgur and post it here.

We will go from there.

Yeah, there is definitely a Trojan in the crack... it keeps working even when the game itself isn't on (monitored by four separate antivirus engines).

Cracks are more or less commands that let pirated programs run usually by modifying the registry in a when that makes the program skip verification or registration. Of course it's gonna be listed as a virus.

Cracks are more or less commands that let pirated programs run usually by modifying the registry in a when that makes the program skip verification or registration. Of course it's gonna be listed as a virus.
erm. did you actually read this guy's post? Or you just copy-pasted your firm's generic response to this kind of question?
He says the exe is running even after closing the game window. In background, without user input or knowledge. (yeah, sorry, I'm not new to telepathy so excuse me if I did read it wrong)

How i install this... when i replaced crack on game folder and run then i get a message of crack but the game wasn't running

Is there a crack that is safe to use? I tried using the crack on pg.4 and it worked but my anti-virus detects a trojan virus and it isn't comfortable when your anti-virus detects something. I, then cleaned it with my anti-virus and it successfully removed it but it also deleted the crack in the A-5 folder in the process. So is there a safe crack out there?

right click then click run as admin. or you can go to properties then go under the compatibility tab.

It Still Doesn't nothing pops up nothing at all T-T Pls

In which case, perhaps your system locale is set to something other than Japanese? Go to control panel > region setting > administrative tab > system locale. This is usually the case if japanese programs fail to start outright instead of showing errors.

You need to restart after making the change. You may also use applocale. A program that simulates the same effect for user selected programs.

My System Locale is In Japanese and I can Play the entire majikoi series except for A-5 when I run as admin nothing pops up.
Also It Could Really help if you can screen shot your game directory of A-5. I may be able to see the problem

The crack is detected by my Antivirus but it hasn't been causing any issue since I've started using it last week. The game does not keep running after closing, and according to my Firewall didn't even try to access my internet connection. I doubt it's a trojan and it probably a false positive instead, but as always with cracks you can never be sure. If you're really paranoid about it, you can always run the game in a virtual machine, it's not like it needs huge resources.

For people with issues running the crack, I'm sorry to say I've had none. I didn't install the game, I don't run it as Admin, and it has worked flawlessly so far. Here's a screenshot of my game directory as asked in case it helps...:

2qtg213.jpg

Reactions: fro0116
The crack is detected by my Antivirus but it hasn't been causing any issue since I've started using it last week. The game does not keep running after closing, and according to my Firewall didn't even try to access my internet connection. I doubt it's a trojan and it probably a false positive instead, but as always with cracks you can never be sure. If you're really paranoid about it, you can always run the game in a virtual machine, it's not like it needs huge resources.

For people with issues running the crack, I'm sorry to say I've had none. I didn't install the game, I don't run it as Admin, and it has worked flawlessly so far. Here's a screenshot of my game directory as asked in case it helps...:

2qtg213.jpg

I've mostly come to the same conclusion. These cracks do appear to be harmless despite the anti-virus warnings they trigger.

However, I wish the guys at 2DJGAME could make these cracks a bit less intrusive. The first one I used from them that started to trigger anti-virus warnings was the crack for Tokyo Necro. That was the first one I noticed at least, because it had the 2DJGAME splash screen. I presume whatever DLLs they had to inject in order to make the splash screen possible is probably what's causing the anti-virus false positives.

Now I appreciate their work and understand why the guys at 2DJGAME would want to be properly credited for the cracks they make, but you can accomplish this in a much more user-friendly way (without triggering anti-virus false positives) by simply doing what girlcelly does with his (her?) releases by including additional files and images with the crack. If you wanted to enforce the inclusion of these files, you can even make the crack check for the files at runtime and refuse to continue if they weren't in the same directory, and a few simple filesystem calls probably won't trigger false positives like the splash screen is doing now, allowing your users to feel much safer, and put an end to this PR nightmare with people posting virus warnings with every release you make. You can also include links to your websites in txt files if you want to drive traffic to them, which would be rather difficult to accomplish with the splash screen system you have in place.

P.S. I don't know if the guys at 2DJGAME reads these posts, and in fact, I'm not sure how to reach them at all. So if anyone happens to agree with my points, I'd appreciate it if you could bring this to their attention somehow if you have the means to do so.

Last edited:
I've mostly come to the same conclusion. These cracks do appear to be harmless despite the anti-virus warnings they trigger.

However, I wish the guys at 2DJGAME could make these cracks a bit less intrusive. The first one I used from them that started to trigger anti-virus warnings was the crack for Tokyo Necro. That was the first one I noticed at least, because it had the 2DJGAME splash screen. I presume whatever DLLs they had to inject in order to make the splash screen possible is probably what's causing the anti-virus false positives.

Now I appreciate their work and understand why the guys at 2DJGAME would want to be properly credited for the cracks they make, but you can accomplish this in a much more user-friendly way (without triggering anti-virus false positives) by simply doing what girlcelly does with his (her?) releases by including additional files and images with the crack. If you wanted to enforce the inclusion of these files, you can even make the crack check for the files at runtime and refuse to continue if they weren't in the same directory, and a few simple filesystem calls probably won't trigger false positives like the splash screen is doing now, allowing your users to feel much safer, and put an end to this PR nightmare with people posting virus warnings with every release you make. You can also include links to your websites in txt files if you want to drive traffic to them, which would be rather difficult to accomplish with the splash screen system you have in place.

P.S. I don't know if the guys at 2DJGAME reads these posts, and in fact, I'm not sure how to reach them at all. So if anyone happens to agree with my points, I'd appreciate it if you could bring this to their attention somehow if you have the means to do so.

All our cracks, that you downloaded from us directly, are safe to use.
Modifying a software and adding stuff is considered a trojan, the description is correct. But the "added stuff" does nothing other than a splash screen.

We have the option of using just checking the txt, but it will still trigger the anti-virus false positive.
Our current cracker like to use this particular crack protection scheme, because it does not let other people analyze how the protection is bypassed (including the game creator).
For example someone just took our (better) cracking approach for a minori game and make the crack for another newer minori game with minimal effort.

The current scheme fends off the certain uploader which keep marking our stuff as Anonymous (whom does not even verify the crack himself before "sharing out"), fends off creators from patching existing protection, fends off other crackers from saving many hours of cracking effort by just analysing our cracks.

If you don't like our cracks, please purchase legit version from DMM.
We are very reachable with PM on AS, PM on mikocon, and anonymous comment on our blog.

All our cracks, that you downloaded from us directly, are safe to use.
Modifying a software and adding stuff is considered a trojan, the description is correct. But the "added stuff" does nothing other than a splash screen.

We have the option of using just checking the txt, but it will still trigger the anti-virus false positive.
Our current cracker like to use this particular crack protection scheme, because it does not let other people analyze how the protection is bypassed (including the game creator).
For example someone just took our (better) cracking approach for a minori game and make the crack for another newer minori game with minimal effort.

The current scheme fends off the certain uploader which keep marking our stuff as Anonymous (whom does not even verify the crack himself before "sharing out"), fends off creators from patching existing protection, fends off other crackers from saving many hours of cracking effort by just analysing our cracks.

If you don't like our cracks, please purchase legit version from DMM.
We are very reachable with PM on AS, PM on mikocon, and anonymous comment on our blog.

Sorry if I'm being paranoid of this but just to clarify and clear things; the crack link that girlcelly provided, is safe to use and safe to exclude in anti-virus?

majikoi directory.png

Ignore the alpharomdie exe and the shortcut icon, it was from an earlier experiment. I really couldnt wait for a crack. And no, didn't work. Used the crack from the url posted here and finally got it working. Also, perhaps you have a program that prevents the game from running? Keep in mind that you're using a crack, aka a virus-like program, which may trigger antivirus programs or similar features.

NOTE: this is direct from the rar download. I did not install anything.

Umm Guys I Was Able to fix the crack in my pc but then I encountered this problem It says "Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device,Path Or File. You May Not Have The Appropriate Permissions To Access This Item." Has Anyone encountered this problem and knows how to fix it?

This message usually pops up when you need to run the game as Administrator. Since I don't need to, I wager it's because you unpacked or installed the game in a protected directory (like C:\Program Files). To fix it, you can run the game as administrator (Right Click -> "Run as administrator") or try to move the game to another directory.

Try changing security settings under the properties window. Also, your problem seems generic enough, maybe you'd like to try google sensei? A little self-dependence would be better.

Thanks for uploading but I can't seem to download the crack at all. Either upon completing it I get an Network error message or the Site won't load at all.
Could someone upload it on some different Site?

E: Nevermind, fuck you avast

Last edited:
Guys Have Any Of You Were Able To Finish Yoshitsune's route I keep failing and I'm getting desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.