[Hentai game] [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game] [Crack]

Too many people complaining in here, I appreciate the variety the game is offering, these are short stories that serve not purpose but being a bonus to majikoi fans. I feel people should complain when there´s something the game is lacking or needs improvement. These are short stories that you can clear in 2 or 3 hours, what exactly are you expecting?

The people here are complaining about the problems and errors in the game not the story of the game itself. I'm having this NeXAS has stopped working since yesterday and I already went to the last resort which is Re downloading the game but it still there when I run the patch. This immediately pops up when I run the patch. If somebody have any other solutions then please tell me. I'll try it right away. View attachment 10553

I'm grasping at straws here myself. I'm playing it fine now but I did experience something like this back when I used windows 7 and vista but disappeared when I got a new laptop with 8.1. Unfortunately, this isn't a concrete solution since there are still people with 8.1 that have similar problems. Try changing the language and number format in the region settings. Then try updating windows itself maybe some outdated drivers are causing it. The only problem I can think of is that the game or the crack is somehow incompatible with something in your rigs. Try updating direct x and/or fixing or updating vcredist or other essential runtime programs. Again, I'm sorry, I can't really help you, especially since I'm much less familiar with how japanese made programs work. That, and I still need a machine translator to understand the game. Finally, you may try maybe rebooting your computer like the old clean install then restart the pc trick.

Just met Yoshitsune's parents! AAAAAANNNNDDD... they're slightly unique silhouettes. Well, at least they have VAs.

Also, during the festival scene in Yoshitsune's route, keep an ear out for 花火師の魂, it's fucking awesome. XD Definitely up there with To A Brilliant Future and A Serious Fight.

Last edited:
how do i get the crack to stop saying "crack by Sst311212" when the game opens? i can still play it, its just annoying when the 2dg logo pops up at the beginning

Just met Yoshitsune's parents! AAAAAANNNNDDD... they're slightly unique silhouettes. Well, at least they have VAs.

Also, during the festival scene in Yoshitsune's route, keep an ear out for 花火師の魂, it's fucking awesome. XD Definitely up there with To A Brilliant Future and A Serious Fight.

by festival scene, you mean the one with where you win a prize? because i dont hear anything about '花火師の魂"

by festival scene, you mean the one with where you win a prize? because i dont hear anything about '花火師の魂"

It's one of the music pieces. And yes, where you go to the festival with the genji clones, along with Yoshinaka.

EDIT: Oh! I found the hidden Yoichi route! Any Yaoi fans here?

Last edited:
mogami aki is the best girl. her H-scene is too erotic..

i wish minatosoft create a seperate route for her..

by the way in the website of majikoi there is a fill-up questionare.. you can write which girl would you like to have a route

i hope they milk majikoi series more and keep creating a A-series or a full game sequel of majikoi S

Re: [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game]

I can't open/start game. Even after applying Crack I get this error:

Error is this picture that says, "Error at initialization of bundled DLL:2DGAME.dll"

Error.png

Last edited:
Haven't been too far but enough to grasp the new character's personality. Aki is a bit like a better, less overbearing version of Tsubame, I like her already. Hope her route isn't just a throwaway route.

I hope they release a physical omnibus edition of A... I hate DMM, because it is such a pain in the rear to have to use a VPN every time I want to purchase something from them.

mogami aki is the best girl. her H-scene is too erotic..

i wish minatosoft create a seperate route for her..

by the way in the website of majikoi there is a fill-up questionare.. you can write which girl would you like to have a route

i hope they milk majikoi series more and keep creating a A-series or a full game sequel of majikoi S

i can't find it....can u please give the links.....i really want minato soft make bushou's route....from the first majikoi A-1 from benkei's route i know that eventually there will be yoshitsune and benkei scene and its really happen :D.....and somehow i dissapointed about "M" conclusion.....and btw i really love margit 's route esspecially the ending.....lol

I hope they release a physical omnibus edition of A... I hate DMM, because it is such a pain in the rear to have to use a VPN every time I want to purchase something from them.

they already said that they will release a compile version of A series

Haven't been too far but enough to grasp the new character's personality. Aki is a bit like a better, less overbearing version of Tsubame, I like her already. Hope her route isn't just a throwaway route.

sorry to say but her route is just a throwaway but her H-scene is the best for me

i can't find it....can u please give the links.....i really want minato soft make bushou's route....from the first majikoi A-1 from benkei's route i know that eventually there will be yoshitsune and benkei scene and its really happen :D.....and somehow i dissapointed about "M" conclusion.....and btw i really love margit 's route esspecially the ending.....lol

just choose aki when she want yamato's support during the election..

for margit route its ok but they just focus yamato's relationship with the girls..i wish they include a action-packed battle

yeah they didn't make M to be an evil antagonist....

i hope they make a battle route like koyuki in S with a really evil antagonist for all the characters of majikoi to join forces to defeat

just choose aki when she want yamato's support during the election..

for margit route its ok but they just focus yamato's relationship with the girls..i wish they include a action-packed battle

yeah they didn't make M to be an evil antagonist....

i hope they make a battle route like koyuki in S with a really evil antagonist for all the characters of majikoi to join forces to defeat

i meant the questionaire in the web sites....if they really do a questionaire i want to filled it

Re: [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game]

I can't open/start game. Even after applying Crack I get this error:
how do i get the crack to stop saying "crack by Sst311212" when the game opens? i can still play it, its just annoying when the 2dg logo pops up at the beginning
Guess we need another pirate to pirate this pirated game and its crack

well it is just me but i found a trojan virus in the crack?
well i download the crack from the first page ? or i should DL the crack from page 4 ?

Can anyone fix this? I apply the crack (put the Main.bin and .exe file in the game directory file), but can't open it and only get this: Error.png

Message says, "Error at initialization of bundled DLL:2DJGAME.dll"

Am I doing something wrong perhaps?

Can someone please help me with this "NeXAS has stopped working" error that pops up immediately after I run the Crack. It's been like this since the release of the crack and I want to play the game. Tried many things already but please, I still need solutions.

Ahhhhhhh....................this is the best.....................i played yositsunes route 3 in the row......................and it is the best for me..................yoshitsune is just way to cute, some time i really tought i'm going to have a heart attack.............but it is still not enough, i want more, i really hope they do an after route her or somethin. I cant bring myself to chouse aki, so i'm not know what happened in that part, but at the ending i'm really shocked, a scene whit benkei.....................minatosoft always do something unimaginable. But i'm a little disappointed that they not ad some more space to yamato to show his manliness.
But still........................Yoshitsune is No.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah........this is the first time in my life that i'm full heartly regret the fact that i'm not able to read japanes just speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!