[Hentai game] [160325] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] Dungeon of Regalias ~背徳の都イシュガリア~ 初回限定版 + Update [H-Game]

Update your game to 1.05 before you start.

Make sure the installation directory uses English characters only and doesn't have any Chinese or non-Latin letters in the path.

If Region and Language settings aren't set to Japanese (i.e. date and time on the taskbar is in Japanese format) then the game has been reported to crash. Short of home-brew fixes for this, make sure the system unicode locale is set to Japanese before playing.

i need run View attachment 10484 these ?

i already done to update 1.05 but i still get this error error.jpg

me oso changed my region language to japan

Make sure the installation directory uses English characters only and doesn't have any Chinese or non-Latin letters in the path.

If Region and Language settings aren't set to Japanese (i.e. date and time on the taskbar is in Japanese format) then the game has been reported to crash. Short of home-brew fixes for this, make sure the system unicode locale is set to Japanese before playing.

Did you understand what I wrote above?
Current language for non-unicode programs: Japanese (Japan). Not Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) or (Taiwan)
Date/time format: Japan.

For good measure, you might need to check that your savegame folder is also in English letters or you can't save the game.

Since Traditional Chinese is your main OS language, you might be better off heading to the forum which shared the game in the first place.

Last edited:
Did you understand what I wrote above?
Current language for non-unicode programs: Japanese (Japan). Not Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) or (Taiwan)
Date/time format: Japan.

For good measure, you might need to check that your savegame folder is also in English letters or you can't save the game.

Since Traditional Chinese is your main OS language, you might be better off heading to the forum which shared the game in the first place.

Uh. Wouldn't Locale Emulator fix this? Instead of having to change everything to Japanese. Btw. When it does crash, where does it? Can you reach the main menu?

Uh. Wouldn't Locale Emulator fix this? Instead of having to change everything to Japanese. Btw. When it does crash, where does it? Can you reach the main menu?

My solution is foolproof whereas Locale Emulator doesn't always work. At any rate the problem he's complaining about isn't the first time I've seen this so I'm just quoting almost verbatim what people with his problem did to solve it.

Not that you care, but his problem from what I can tell means he doesn't even see the main menu.

My solution is foolproof whereas Locale Emulator doesn't always work. At any rate the problem he's complaining about isn't the first time I've seen this so I'm just quoting almost verbatim what people with his problem did to solve it.

Not that you care, but his problem from what I can tell means he doesn't even see the main menu.

Oh okay. I see. I mean, to be honest, the only issues I have had with locale Emulator would be with some Flash Games. But Games and all that all have worked fine. At least the ones I have tested.

Date/Time format = Japan or game will not run properly.

For everyone else, the cumulative patch from 1.00 to 1.06 is available. If anyone DIDN'T install the previous patches then installing the cumulative one is fine. Otherwise it's the smaller 1.06 file from the official website to update from 1.05.

Can someone please tell me how to unlock first dungeon (貧民街地下B1F) on 100%? I know there is guide,but it translated like there is some hidden passage,and I can't find it or whatever the reason is. I am stuck on 92.80 and can't open south door,and it seem that first dungeon is crucial for -Spoiler-クエスト:メリエルの依頼Ⅲ報告(研究所)Meriels story quest. I am currently on the eight dungeon and it's sad that first one is stopping me from finish this amazing game.Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this question.Thx in advance :)

For starters, that quest is only doable with just Orias and Meriel in the party. Second you don't have to travel very far to complete it and it doesn't involve the locked door (which you get a key to unlock it later on for a different quest). Look around the areas to the north and there should be one with an event sparkle.

Reactions: espiekerella
I can't see the attachment, but usually if you can't start a quest, that's because you don't have the requisite party. Make SURE you ONLY have Orias and Merieru and no-one else in the party then try to start the quest again.

There's nothing stopping you from having just Shizuku in the party, simply remove all other members besides her in the party and you're done. Obviously it's easier if you have her in the party to begin with and then remove all of the remaining members.

The dialogue box basically asks if you want to unlock all of the game-over rape scenes without having seen them the "proper way".

The rest of the quests are the typical "slay x number of monsters for a reward". You don't have to complete them if you don't wish to, especially since you can't read the game without help and wouldn't figure out where the monsters are without stumbling on them by trial and error.

There's nothing stopping you from having just Shizuku in the party, simply remove all other members besides her in the party and you're done. Obviously it's easier if you have her in the party to begin with and then remove all of the remaining members.

The dialogue box basically asks if you want to unlock all of the game-over rape scenes without having seen them the "proper way".

The rest of the quests are the typical "slay x number of monsters for a reward". You don't have to complete them if you don't wish to, especially since you can't read the game without help and wouldn't figure out where the monsters are without stumbling on them by trial and error.

ah i see, she wasn't set as a leader so it wouldn't let me. but now that she is a leader, it let me keep only her in my party. and thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance