[Hentai game] [160129] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ + Update 1.23 [H-Game]

Okay, Im success update this game to 1.25 and can run it smoothly. What I want to ask, are my game already become CM3D2+ or still Cm3D2?

I still got error when I try to install this expansion. The error that I got not after the patching process start, but before it started. The error said "L:\cm3d2plg_pp001\data\CM3D2x64_Data\level0 , and continue with japanese word."

Yes, it stuck before the patching process start. How do I fix this problem?

What I did was I copied everything from the disc into a new folder. Then I checked the location where the file in the error was in and I found out that some files have _____ instead of words. I.e. the level0 file has become _____0. So all I did was rename the files according to the error with the name which is relevant and kept rerunning the installer.
How long the _ is also signifies how many letters the file name supposedly had. I have no idea what caused the file names to distort but this is how I fixed it. :L

Hey I never used pastebin before and alot of the hongfire dlc takes me to a page that looks like the attachment I attached, but it doesn't give me any file to download. How am I supposed to use pastebin?View attachment 13201

Is this file broken??
Error says "Cannot find mainData."
What wrong?

A simple tutorial to how to fix this kind of error:

1 - After you open the iso file, copy everything from it and put on a new paste, then open the "select" from the main and do the instalation.

View attachment 15901

2 - Go to the place where the error occurs, on my case it is on "C:\Users\Leonardo\Downloads\test\cm3d2plg_pp001\data\CM3D2x64_Data", then find the files with these names:
_____0, _____1,..., _____25, P_____C_________C_____F___ and ____D___ , after you found then, rename the files to these names : level0,level1,...level25, PlayerConnectionConfigFile and mainData, and then go back and execute the "select" file and install, everything must be working now. Hope it helps.

View attachment 15902

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!