[Hentai game] [160129] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] 働くオトナの恋愛事情 初回版 + Original Soundtrack + Trial + Drama CD [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [160129] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] 働くオトナの恋愛事情 初回版 + Original Soundtrack + Trial + Drama CD[H-Game]

nothing is uncrackable? ever heard Just cause 3?

Tip: you can click on a red word (usually a name of cocktail or other beverage ) to open a menu with it's description (hooks with ITH too).

This will sound silly: is anyone having any trouble extracting the file? I get constant errors just for clicking on it in 7zip and WinRAR.

Edit: Nevermind, downloaded it again and got it.

Re: [160129] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] 働くオトナの恋愛事情 初回版 + Original Soundtrack + Trial + Drama CD[H-Game]

Akabeisoft: Finally! It's Uncrackable!
FlowerTradeWinds: What's Uncrackable?

Apparently Uncracackble is not a word, can anyone tell me a different term for it

I think the what you are looking for is "Crack Resistant". It's the Internet analogue of Water resistant. It is not crackproof, it just takes more time for the crack to slip by.

I have a question, using the crack to play this (thanks a bunch FlowerTradeWinds) but no save folder shows up. Normal thing? is there any way to load up the save file then?

I have a question, using the crack to play this (thanks a bunch FlowerTradeWinds) but no save folder shows up. Normal thing? is there any way to load up the save file then?

There should be a "savedata" subfolder under the game folder by default.

You may always go to (from the menu bar) "ヘルプ" (the rightmost item) --> "セーブデータのあるフォルダを開く" (the second item of that menu) to take a look, though.

Reactions: MFrost
There should be a "savedata" subfolder under the game folder by default.

You may always go to (from the menu bar) "ヘルプ" (the rightmost item) --> "セーブデータのあるフォルダを開く" (the second item of that menu) to take a look, though.

Mine is a bit different. For me, it's under the Virtual Store in App Data. Not like it matters though.

Nowadays save system of Windows is thoroughly confused.
1. installation folder
2. my documents
3. %appdata%
4. saved game folder
5. and so on

I think that best solution is case 1, simple and easy for management.

I think the what you are looking for is "Crack Resistant". It's the Internet analogue of Water resistant. It is not crackproof, it just takes more time for the crack to slip by.

Well, I just got smarter. Thanks

Can someone teach me how to apply this crack? I tried putting everything in folder and run it but i get weird message that i cant read

The Old Asuka made me forget about Loli for a moment. The Old Asuka is definitely one of the top for me what about you? Whoever is reading this

Can someone teach me how to apply this crack? I tried putting everything in folder and run it but i get weird message that i cant read

Just put the contents of the crack in the install folder. You might have to replace the original .Exe

usually with this kind of crack you copy all of its content in the game folder and run the exe file

usually with this kind of crack you copy all of its content in the game folder and run the exe file

so i copied the two contents to the game folder, but it still tells me to do the 'buddy launcher' thing
i'm sorry i'm bad at these kinda things

lol this is the game that the akabesoft's shacho/ceo was tweeting is uncrackable eh? he later tweeted that it is cracked and he's looking for those ppl who tweeted to him in Japan and report em to police lol. He made the attention of top crackers by declaring that his game can't be cracked, those ppl probably doesn't care about the game, just wanna crack his game to prove him wrong.

lol that is pretty funny!
How did he actually think it was uncrackable?

i'm using a japanese version windows7

At this point just do a reinstall of the game and download a new copy of the crack and try again....... The crack works fine, so try again. Everybody above already covered all the basics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.