Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
z5EVaUV.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E19D6EFC4A0BCF9158EAF05140AA63A318D3EFFA&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-445945/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...I do not know why but it seems kyo name the image file incorrect...^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [151218] [ソフトハウスキャラ] その古城に勇者砲あり! + Manual.torrent
    18.2 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
OP
曲名: MyWill~強い気持ち~
歌手: ひうらまさこ
作詞: なつめ美南海
作曲: アメディオ
編曲: アメディオ

thx

I love~~~~ softhouse Chara games!

(Do note: I can't read Japanese!)

Anyway, this is a game where Hero finds cannon, and have sex to charge mana to fire the cannon!

The more mana you use will increase the damage you do to the different places, eventually destroying any location, leaving a crater behind.

Top left bar:
It shows your mana, your money (S), your current turn count,as well as your threat level. Every time you use your cannon, your threat level increases. I believe that the threat level determines the difficulty level(Not confirmed). Ending your turn will help to reduce your threat level. Beside your threat level would be your title. It goes from nobody to a threat to a dangerous enemy etc etc...

Map mode:
In the map mode, when you scroll to the target areas, you can see their remaining HP. There is a 3/XXX, 5/XXX, 8/XXX for the first location, and similarly for all other locations. This means if you destroy the location before this number, you get these speed rewards!
In later locations, you will see a +XX above this reward list. This represents how much HP the location will heal each turn. The big number on the left of the reward shows "Number of times you attacked this place". This is to help you keep track of ur rewards. Other than the first location, subsequent locations will likely have very powerful white/glowing mobs appearing after you attacked it 10 times, and go at 1000 power or so?

Locations usually come in 3s. 1 being the story location, 1 being a location with a hidden heroine, the last being a location with a monster gal. (One of the chapters has 2 monster gals map instead of heroine map.) You have to play in base mode and capture the monster gals/heroines to recruit them.

Base mode:
In base mode, your hero stands in front of the cannon reactor to protect it (But he does such a lousy job, its stupid!). Set the paths/traps and guards to protect the reactor (cause your hero clearly cant protect shit...) If the reactor is destroyed, its GAME OVER! It will be VERY common to see GAME OVER. The game's difficulty seems outrageous. You might want to replay or go back and train up.

You can recruit units, monster gals, heroines etc to protect, and traps that send the enemies away. These will be critical as the enemies are way too strong to kill them. However, sending them away will not trigger certain events, so you really have to push your luck!

On the top of the screen, you will see your hero and your main heroines' icons. These are their skills. You can only use 1 per battle.

Hero: Send all enemies back to entrance
Succubus heroine: Deal very minor damage to all? Not sure if there are other effects (not counted if they are still at entrance?)
Healer heroine: Heals everyone
Knight heroine: Temporary Attack Buff
Mage heroine: Deal magic damage to all opponents in map (not counted if they are still at entrance)

Need to check the requirements, but the mage heroine will let you upgrade your cannon to store and use more mana. At certain parts, you can expand your dungeon too. Make it complicated to try to spread your enemies out, else you are in for trouble!

Anyway, this is a game where Hero finds cannon, and have sex to charge mana to fire the cannon

very interesting, well I barely can read japanese, I should give this a try since your post made me tempted to give it a go.

Dang the enemies are killing me
I'm right at the front of the Demon king's castle
Just finished defeating Hyuuri

Rough game guide:

Chapter 1
Fire Cannon at nearby cave
Defend your base
Charge cannon, fire again
Upon destruction, new locations will be made available, and the knight and healer would be with you.
Note: The first monster gal(flower girl) is from nearby cave

After destroying the cave, 2 locations and target location(Monster's base) is spawned.
To the right, there is an old tower, where you meet your second monster gal (The penguin girl)

To the left, is the rocky area village. The wolf girl (sub heroine) is there. Capture her in battle, have sex with her and she will join you. She is a must get.

You can expand your castle once here for 3000S.

After clearing Monster's base, the black fortress (The main heroine mage is here) will spawn.

Chapter 2
3 locations are spawned.

To the right, you will find a cave in the mountains with 2600 HP (unicorn monster gal is here)

Old ruins cave to the left with 2900 HP (sub heroine android girl is here, must get)

Plains fortress with 3000 HP (water healing monster gal is here)

Chapter 3
3 locations are spawned

Monsters' graveyard with 3600HP (Black knight monster gal here)

Village with 4000 HP (Dark elf sub heroine is here)

Tooth fortress target with 5000HP (One of the 4 demon generals are here, she is a sub heroine)

Firing first shot at the fortress didn't work, you need to upgrade the cannon. After that, having sex with the mage girl can unlock more upgrades.

Chapter 4
3 locations are spawned.

Snake's valley (Snake monster gal is here)

School of flames (Fire student monster gal is here)

Demon King's castle

Chapter 5
Attacking the demon king's castle was futile, as they have a barrier. Destroy the towers that protect the castle. There will be 3 spawned.

The left is a tower guarded by an undead. He will not appear until you kill other Generals. Then he would attack, thinking he can win. When you kill him, he cries that he should have won, taken the cannon, killed everyone, be the next Demon Lord yada yada yada... But dies anyway. Lousy bastard that didnt gimme anything... *grumble*

To the center is a tower guarded by a gundam--- I mean a futuristic armor. "Capturing" him, would trigger an event with android sub heroine that gives you the strongest equipment I have seen. (Seems item is unique, you cant get duplicates in NG+?)

To the right is a tower guarded by a beastman. He was a pain in the ass, but "capturing" him would trigger an event with the wolf sub heroine, giving her "Pride of the beastmen", a skill that when equipped gives 20% boost in attack.

After the barrier is down, you decided to start bombarding the demon king's fortress. However, it was futile as... Their fortress can fire shots too!!

The two cannons are on par, but the demon king is stronger! In order to fight back, you have to charge your cannon again!

(Choose your main heroine, I think it gives her ending at end game)

After stopping the blast, the demon king's substitute/clone attacks your base. Capture her and do your stuff~

Though it is TOTALLY USELESS, I believe it would be highly irritating if some random guy starts firing his cannon at you time and again. So the demon king's secretary comes to stop you (Sub heroine, but doesn't join you?)

After losing her secretary, the demon king feels lonely and looks so sad, and eventually comes out to stop you herself! Time for the final battle!!!

And with that, the game ends.

When the game ends or if you get a game over, you can save your data and start a new play through. Bringing forth your stronger units will make your life easier. After completing, you can increase the difficulty. True End is only achievable in NG+

Regular Units(Assassin, healer, mage etc) seem to class change(color change) at lv30, and hit Max Lv at lv50. Story characters etc, still havent hit their max, so I don't know yet!

Monster Gals, the first one you get via event is considered story character, new recruits would be considered regular units(max lv 50)

At Chapter 5, when you fire the cannon at the demon king castle, choosing harem unlocks Chapter 6! Doing a harem gives you immense mana that overpowers even the demon king's cannon! It thus breaks the 1000 regen per turn! Your Goal is now to DESTROY THE DEMON KING CASTLE

After many turns, you finally destroy the castle! However, the Demon King and her sidekick are not there! You have to defeat them to truly claim victory!

The sidekick will gather their troops around your castle, and attack you on a defensive match.

After capturing the sidekick, you get to rape her (she won't join you).

On the second sex scene, the Demon King came in (invisible I presume?) to find her sidekick, only to see her enjoying sex with the hero so much(? issit? I can't read, so its a guess!)

Later, the Demon King herself will come and attack!

When you win, the two joins you and your harem!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

We hoped it was over, but it aint... The EX DEMON KING IN HIS FLYING CASTLE IS YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE!

Sub Heroines after being captured, will join you after sex.

Monster gals after being captured, you can have sex with them for mana. After capturing about 10 or so, (not sure if scenes need to be triggered?) the monster gal will join you. It is possible to recruit more of these girls(I got 2 flower girls), but I am not too sure the requirements?

During Chapter 5?, if you chase the boss away without capturing them, they will reband and attack you time and again. It could be very tiresome, so you have to dealt with them sooner or later. The rewards (skill or equipment etc) is worth it, and it gives you an easier time later. Suggestion is chase them off and destroy the tower, camp in your base to capture the bosses. When they reband they usually have a smaller army size.

In Chapter 6, either you need to get all heroines to 3 Hearts, or you need that AND be in NG+. Instead of individual heroine, at the top the almighty HAREM option is made available. After that, HAREM can be selected to charge your mana. As a guy... You JUST GOTTA TRY IT! (Of course, females are welcome too!)

Regular tips!
Healers can heal everyone in the room based on their Max HP. So if you want good healing, equip them with items that boost Max HP, and everyone gets better heals! Though... they still die easily...

When you get the ultimate weapon from the robot boss, you may want to consider giving it to the mage heroine. Didn't do much tests to prove it, but I think her ultimate (click on her icon at top) does damage based on her attack, so it gives her insane boost, making your fights easier. Also, her magic skills are long ranged, giving her more benefit with the weapon (though... she dont wield a sword, LOL!)

This ain't much of a spoiler, but oh well!
When you destroyed the Demon King Castle, you have to wait for the enemies to gather up to attack. The attack will be VERY vicious. However you can tune it down by waiting for them to gather to max, and then firing an incomplete cannon at them! This will lead to them attacking, however their numbers being greatly reduced. A test with 190 mana on the mobs lead to Demon King attacking with an army of.... 5... I pity her...

After you get the Demon King, HANDLE HER WITH CARE!! As long as she exist on map, due to her imbal power, your reactor is not capable to withstand her mana, and takes damage constantly! Use her at your own risk!

Try as you might, you cant kill the Ex Demon King! When you defeat him, he would regen back at his castle, then come back to attack later. The only way to win (If you still can't figure it out, you shouldn't be playing this game...), is to have sex with the Demon King. She would give 1 mana, 1 mana, then 99999 mana. The mana oversurge caused the cannon to overcharge and unleash a beam that even the flying castle can't withstand.

Last edited:
Added a small bit of detail in the walkthrough/tips. Anyway, it should give you reason to go for NG+!

Edit: Completed NG+, yet to get all events/CG, but should be easy to get the rest with my team.

View attachment Yuusya.sav.rar

Attached is my savefile if you have difficulties clearing. If it doesnt work lemme know, coz i dont know what files are needed...

But hope you try hard to clear it yourself!

Last edited:
:confused:
I had played NG+ for 2 times already but I still cannot unlock Healer heroine (stuck at 2 hearts)
What should I do?

same, i unlocked all girls CG but healer girl, stuck at 2 hearts. any one has 100% save?

:confused:
I had played NG+ for 2 times already but I still cannot unlock Healer heroine (stuck at 2 hearts)
What should I do?

After hitting the Demon King's castle, having sex with the mage would unlock further enhancements of the cannon... During enhancing, Max Mana 170 or so, I was able to trigger the healer's events as well as the mage's. Triggering the healer's events would lead to a series of events where she reaches 3 hearts?

Not sure if many have the issue, but I always got all of them to 3 Hearts...? Is it a level or number of times you have sex requirement or something?

After hitting the Demon King's castle, having sex with the mage would unlock further enhancements of the cannon... During enhancing, Max Mana 170 or so, I was able to trigger the healer's events as well as the mage's. Triggering the healer's events would lead to a series of events where she reaches 3 hearts?

Not sure if many have the issue, but I always got all of them to 3 Hearts...? Is it a level or number of times you have sex requirement or something?

Yes, I managed to get 3 hearts for mage and 2 hearts for knight but healer still remain at 1 heart. After I unlock succubus event healer's heart went to 2.
Anyway I can't triggered any event of healer after the enhancement of cannon.

I got some things to do, but here...

View attachment Yuusya34.rar

Healer is already 3 Hearts...? Can you guys unlock harem path when she aint 3 Hearts?

I don't think I can get all 100%, but I might need a few days to get 100% sex scenes... Some events I am not too sure the trigger conditions.

Edit:
This is the save just before the list of events triggering healer 3 Hearts
View attachment Yuusya39.rar

Last edited:
Reactions: leehwgoC and Unix
Without managed to get 3 hearts for all heroine, I can't unlock harem path.

I see... Sorry... I never experienced not being able to get healer to 3 hearts... thought it was not hard to do so... Good luck with the real NG+ when you try harem story.

is this really 4.5G game or just so many dummy?

I don't really know, but I dont think this is a dummycut version. Its not a long game anyway, so it doesnt bother me too much.

I got some things to do, but here...

View attachment 9501

Healer is already 3 Hearts...? Can you guys unlock harem path when she aint 3 Hearts?

I don't think I can get all 100%, but I might need a few days to get 100% sex scenes... Some events I am not too sure the trigger conditions.

Edit:
This is the save just before the list of events triggering healer 3 Hearts
View attachment 9502

Thank you for the saves, but to get all your actual unlocks, I think one needs the yuusya.red file, and/or possibly the yuusya.dsk. I *think* the yuusya.opt and yuusya.opt2 files are config settings.

An aside: does anyone have a DVD crack? Kind of a drag to have to mount the image file every time to play.

Thank you for the saves, but to get all your actual unlocks, I think one needs the yuusya.red file, and/or possibly the yuusya.dsk. I *think* the yuusya.opt and yuusya.opt2 files are config settings.

An aside: does anyone have a DVD crack? Kind of a drag to have to mount the image file every time to play.

View attachment Yuusyaopt.sav.rar

As requested~ Anyway partly I do wish you guys would go through the game... Besides, I'm not sure if this is the file, and using it would overwrite what you guys unlocked yourselves, so I won't recommend it.

Mines not a 100% save file anyway...

I was posting for the benefit of others. I am 100%'ing it. Your first upload was useful in that regard. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!