Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
7oneppd.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3024597473242FFA0D00BCB651E48DC35B494070&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-425077/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150918] [TinkerBell] 淑母の疼き2 ~熟れた人妻から漂う“女”の色香~.torrent
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,180
Last edited:
BTW this is a TinkerBell game that means if you don't have your windows display language as Japanese (windows ultimate ver. feature) the game text will be all in gibberish and you will be unable to hook the text. USE Ntleas program to run this.
I just tested it works perfectly and text hooks with ITH.

Reactions: Archtype
BTW this is a TinkerBell game that means if you don't have your windows display language as Japanese (windows ultimate ver. feature) the game text will be all in gibberish and you will be unable to hook the text. USE Ntleas program to run this.

Thank you, I remember encountering this problem in the last game (Locale Emulator isn't enough). I'll try this!

Very strange--anyone else using NTLEA getting a crash immediately upon opening? "C,system has stopped working"...

I'm honestly not familiar with NTLEA (I use Locale Emulator, which is more idiot proof, I guess), so I'm not sure what might have caused it. Setting it to run as administrator, on the other hand, means it won't open at all.

Did you have any specific settings? Japanese SHIFT-JIS just gives me a crash error.

EDIT: Wow, really perplexing--I get crashes with both NTLEA and the new NTLEAS (though I can us them to run other games). This game does not want to run through a emulator...

Last edited:
Very strange--anyone else using NTLEA getting a crash immediately upon opening? "C,system has stopped working"...

I'm honestly not familiar with NTLEA (I use Locale Emulator, which is more idiot proof, I guess), so I'm not sure what might have caused it. Setting it to run as administrator, on the other hand, means it won't open at all.

Did you have any specific settings? Japanese SHIFT-JIS just gives me a crash error.

EDIT: Wow, really perplexing--I get crashes with both NTLEA and the new NTLEAS (though I can us them to run other games). This game does not want to run through a emulator...

Nope no specific settings, just windows 7 home with everything apart from display language set to Japanese + generic Japanese option in NTLEAs. Works just fine.

Nope no specific settings, just windows 7 home with everything apart from display language set to Japanese + generic Japanese option in NTLEAs. Works just fine.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, it's not working for me--NTLEAS works fine for every other game, but just goes straight to error with this one. I guess this game + Windows 8 + NTLEAS doesn't work presently. Locale-Emulator will bring it up, at least, but the text is all mucked up.

NTLEA doesn't want to work either. Only Locale-Emulator will actually run it without crashing--so it is compatible with Windows 8.1. Very strange. Guess that's all there is to it, too bad.

Again, thanks for your suggestion.

EDIT EDIT: Good grief, even the setup and uninstallation don't want to run with NTLEAS. Honestly, if it wasn't for your post Raspberry, I'd be pretty confident this game does not work with NTLEAS whatsoever (every other game I have does).

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: D'oh, I got it now: you have to run NTLEAS and set non-unicode to Japanese (which you think would defeat the point of having NTLEAS). Good grief! At least it seems to work.

Last edited:
Difficult to understand
▼ 実里ルート ▼
NewGame
(Save.1)
1.謝罪する
1.目を逸らす
1.息子さんを立ち直らす
1.話をあわせる
1.有村さんをかばう
1.学園長に同意する
1.伺うにしても……
1.ここ、笑う所じゃ……
(Save.2)
2.野菜がいいな
2.部屋が綺麗
2.また俺の悪口を……
(Save.3)
1.どうしてももう一度……
1.雅也に声をかける
1.分かりました
1.抱きしめる
実里恋愛ルートエンド1

(Load.3)
2.我慢しなければ……
2.実里に声をかける
2.ここにいたい
2.頭を下げる
実里恋愛ルートエンド2

(Load.2)
1.やっぱり肉
1.胸元が……
1.この間の話を……
1.手を握る
(Save.4)
2.有村さんの大人っぽい体にピッタリですよ
2.どうかしたんですか?
2.何だか興奮する
2.じゃあカウンセリングを……
実里Hルートエンド1

(Load.4)
1.有村さんのエロい体にピッタリですよ
1.興奮してるんですか?
1.何だかイライラする
1.ずっと待ってたんですか?
実里Hルートエンド2

▼ 夏織ルート ▼
(Load.1)
2.原因を聞く
2.目が離せない
2.有村さんを立ち直らせる
2.気持ちを抑える
2.葛城さんをなだめる
2.山科先生を擁護する
2.そんな事はありません
2.夏織先輩のせいだ!
(Save.5)
1.強い! かも
1.赤ちゃんですか?
1.添寝をさせて下さい!
1.どうしても先輩と……
1.先輩に悦んで欲しい
1.もっと喜んで欲しい
(Save.6)
2.何も言わない
2.自分は好き
2.迷う
夏織恋愛ルートエンド1

(Load.6)
1.心配する
1.ネットで見ました
1.差し出す
夏織恋愛ルートエンド2

(Load.5)
2.弱い……かな
2.お隣さんの営み?
2.愛撫させて下さい!
2.どうしても先輩の体を……
2.先輩をイかせたい
2.もっと乱れさせたい
(Save.7)
2.見ちゃ駄目だ、でも
2.ダメです
夏織Hルートエンド1

(Load.7)
1.見よう
1.じゃあ……
夏織Hルートエンド2

▼ 成美ルート ▼
(Load.1)
2.原因を聞く
1.目を逸らす
2.有村さんを立ち直らせる
1.話をあわせる
2.葛城さんをなだめる
1.学園長に同意する
(Save.8)
1.伺うにしても……
1.ここ、笑う所じゃ……
(Save.9)
2.お歳より若い
2.まだ何とも……
2.十分キレイ
(Save.10)
2.意見する
2.直接尋ねる
2.もう一度話し合って……
2.そうかもしれません
成美恋愛ルートエンド1

(Load.10)
1.理解を示す
1.何も言わずに近付く
1.子供のやりたいように……
1.そんなことはないです
成美恋愛ルートエンド2

(Load.9)
1.魅力的
1.十分です
1.独特の色っぽさが
(Save.11)
2.あ、あの、その
2.学園長の言葉を待つ
2.と、取って下さい
1.電話していた階段で
成美Hルートエンド1

(Load.11)
1.興奮しました……
1.自分から懇願する
1.はい、わかりました
1.電話していた階段で
成美Hルートエンド2

▼ 瑠美子ルート ▼
(Load.8)
2.そんな事はありません
2.夏織先輩のせいだ!
(Save.12)
2.心配いりませんよ
2.起きて大丈夫ですか
2.自然に
1.へっ?
1.そのまま様子をみる
1.話の輪に入る
(Save.13)
2.返答に困り沈黙する
瑠美子恋愛ルートエンド1

(Load.13)
1.分かってますと気持ちを汲む
瑠美子恋愛ルートエンド2

(Load.12)
1.御夫婦の仲は……
1.キレイな寝顔でしたよ
1.恥ずかしい
(Save.14)
2.黙って様子を見てる
2.楽にしてあげないと
2.考え込んでいましたか?
2.必死にごまかす
瑠美子Hルートエンド1

(Load.14)
1.心配要らない
1.返事を待つ
1.様子を見る
2.必死にごまかす
瑠美子Hルートエンド2

▼ ハーレムルート ▼
(Load.11)
2.あ、あの、その
2.学園長の言葉を待つ
2.と、取って下さい
2.ココで……
ハーレムエンド

Reactions: HV3
Thank you Girlcelly as alaways!

Can someone tell me if i can avoid the group scene? I mean i see some images with two man. Can i avoid it? I do not like to see Mc woman with other boys -.-
So can i avoid it? Anticipate thankses.

Any 100% save please ?

and I wish that will be shared Return disc(お返しディスク).
It contains standing cg patch(立ち絵服装パッチ).
such as naked apron, gym clothes, micro bikini(裸エプロン, 体操服、マイクロ水着).

9036d1445611607-5-%5B150918%5D-%5Btinkerbell%5D-%E6%B7%91%E6%AF%8D%E3%81%AE%E7%96%BC%E3%81%8D2-%EF%BD%9E%E7%86%9F%E3%82%8C%E3%81%9F%E4%BA%BA%E5%A6%BB%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E6%BC%82%E3%81%86%E2%80%9C%E5%A5%B3%E2%80%9D%E3%81%AE%E8%89%B2%E9%A6%99%EF%BD%9E-%5Bh-game%5D-tokuten_top.jpg

Interesting ... and where are we supposed to find this CD ? Sold with the original disk you think ? :cramming:

Thank you Girlcelly as alaways!

Can someone tell me if i can avoid the group scene? I mean i see some images with two man. Can i avoid it? I do not like to see Mc woman with other boys -.-
So can i avoid it? Anticipate thankses.

If you want the complete game, then no. You shouldn't although... All I can tell you is, don't get the Second Hentai Ending.

Anyways, I've completed the game (took me over 7 hours to finish the game (thanks to that guide)). Since Sagaoz has not released the savestate yet... I can gladly provide mine for those who are lazy to get through all this.

Attachments

• gsave00.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 900
it needs send postcard of game to production company.
thus maybe will be able to receive in japan only.

If you want the complete game, then no. You shouldn't although... All I can tell you is, don't get the Second Hentai Ending.

Anyways, I've completed the game (took me over 7 hours to finish the game (thanks to that guide)). Since Sagaoz has not released the savestate yet... I can gladly provide mine for those who are lazy to get through all this.

I am not interessed in complete 100% the CG. I just want to play and fuck/impregnated all the woman without let other boys fuck them -.- is patetic when other boys fuck MC woman It does not excite me at all. Can you or someone tell me how i avoid the second hentai ending? Anticipate thankses.

I am not interessed in complete 100% the CG. I just want to play and fuck/impregnated all the woman without let other boys fuck them -.- is patetic when other boys fuck MC woman It does not excite me at all. Can you or someone tell me how i avoid the second hentai ending? Anticipate thankses.

When you go with Kaori's Hentai route, you only have 2 choices to make. To avoid the gangbang ending, only choose the bottom options.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.