Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
BEsRkPA.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0DC9557B0ADBB065D2C7374CD4387A1D48C90BAC&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-364450/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150529] [Black Lilith] 対魔忍ユキカゼ2 + Wallpaper.torrent
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,224
Last edited:
Walkthrough please and does the drama cd is also already included ?

Last edited:
Someone knows the synopsis of that one, and how it's linked to the first game?

I'm here just to say one thing: I LOVE YOU

@Redorc The synopsis of the first game is that the demon slayers Yukikaze and Rinko finds the leads of a former demon slayer's whereabout that has dissapeared after a mission (incidently, she is Yukikaze's mother). Yukikaze is in love with Tatsurou, who is the younger brother of Rinko. Tatsurou is in traning to be a Demon Slayer too and stays at the village, supervised by Asagi, and completes the traning, while Yukikaze and Rinko goes to the underworld to find Yukikaze's mother. There, their contact tricks them and is sold as sex slaves to the same man that says that has the leads of the demon slayer. There Yukikaze is tortured and raped daily by many men and the brother of the owner of the brudel, who is a corrupt polititian and who Yukikaze hurt him badly in the past. Tatsurou worried about Yukikaze, goes to underworld, only to find out that Yukikaze and Rinko are sex slaves and had been raped on daily basis and they come to love it. Beside them, Yukikaze's mother was already sex slave in the same place and joined to the fun.

Well, this the "best" synopsis I can give you... Sorry, English is not my native language and I have some limitation to words...

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

@Redorc The synopsis of the first game is that the demon slayers Yukikaze and Rinko finds the leads of a former demon slayer's whereabout that has dissapeared after a mission (incidently, she is Yukikaze's mother). Yukikaze is in love with Tatsurou, who is the younger brother of Rinko. Tatsurou is in traning to be a Demon Slayer too and stays at the village, supervised by Asagi, and completes the traning, while Yukikaze and Rinko goes to the underworld to find Yukikaze's mother. There, their contact tricks them and is sold as sex slaves to the same man that says that has the leads of the demon slayer. There Yukikaze is tortured and raped daily by many men and the brother of the owner of the brudel, who is a corrupt polititian and who Yukikaze hurt him badly in the past. Tatsurou worried about Yukikaze, goes to underworld, only to find out that Yukikaze and Rinko are sex slaves and had been raped on daily basis and they come to love it. Beside them, Yukikaze's mother was already sex slave in the same place and joined to the fun.

Well, this the "best" synopsis I can give you... Sorry, English is not my native language and I have some limitation to words...

i think that's the first ep synopsis, not this second one >..>

Someone knows the synopsis of that one, and how it's linked to the first game?

Apparently, the second game is a sequel to the happy end in the first game (where the whole operation gets canceled, and Yukikaze & Rinko returns to the village before they're trained as sex slaves).

Yukikaze still tries to find her mother who has gone missing for years. She finally finds a clue which leads Yukikaze and Rinko and the male MC to Seishuu Academy, an elite school for the rich and the powerful. They join the glassing-wearing ninja who has been an undercover teacher there. The school is run by the uncle of the fat politician guy from the first game, so you know it smells fishy. They all get drugged and brainwashed at school over time.

It seems like you gotta play as the male MC first, then once you clear it, the game unlocks Yukikaze route, and Rinko route, from their own viewpoints respectively.

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

i think that's the first ep synopsis, not this second one >..>
Yes, I already played the first game and wanted to know what was supposed to be going in the next one :)

Apparently, the second game is a sequel to the happy end in the first game (where the whole operation gets canceled, and Yukikaze & Rinko returns to the village before they're trained as sex slaves).

Yukikaze still tries to find her mother who has gone missing for years. She finally finds a clue which leads Yukikaze and Rinko and the male MC to Seishuu Academy, an elite school for the rich and the powerful. They join the glassing-wearing ninja who has been an undercover teacher there. The school is run by the uncle of the fat politician guy from the first game, so you know it smells fishy. They all get drugged and brainwashed at school over time.

It seems like you gotta play as the male MC first, then once you clear it, the game unlocks Yukikaze route, and Rinko route, from their own viewpoints respectively.
Thanks!

Is their a reason why the scenes aren't animated like in the first one or am I missing a part of the game?

Is their a reason why the scenes aren't animated like in the first one or am I missing a part of the game?

nope, it's indeed not animated.
already got savegame on sagaoz and none of it are animated

The first game (vanilla ver.) wasn't animated either. Lilith recently released an anime version of Yukikaze like they did with Taininin Asagi.

The first game (vanilla ver.) wasn't animated either. Lilith recently released an anime version of Yukikaze like they did with Taininin Asagi.

Its called Taimanin. Not Taininin. You misspelled it.

Wasn't the animated version of Taimanin just the hentai because I looked it up and just found the English version of the game. Or do you have a link to where the animated one is? I also found a animated version of part 3 of it if that is the only one.

I've played Yukikaze I was wondering about the Taimanin Game though. Are one of those Animated and if so do you or anybody have a link to it.

(....)

Edit: Never mind i just find out the problem.

Last edited:
Finished the game (yeah, I was lazy and played for minutes.). I'm slighly dissapointed with this one. Too short and not too much of sex scene compared to the first one. And I'm pretty sure that they will launch an animated version of this game later, just to milk some more money. Anyway, Yukikaze is still cute in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance