[Hentai game] [150424] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル -Evenicle- + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Am i the only one who cant get a working string with text after the patch? Before the patch everything was working perfectly.

Neither my Ith or agth are picking up text for this game. Will someone give me a walkthrough of how they got theirs to work?

This is the code for ITH.

/HSN4:-14@1C518A:AliceRunPatch.dll

Thanks for the code but how do i use it?

never mind i found out but i noticed if you install the english interface the ith code doesnt work anymore
anyone else had this issue?

Last edited:
That's telling you to kill more of those "Yankee" enemies, the ones with the bat. To move forward, though, you need to buy the shoes in the northern city that let you get through the desert.

Where I'm stuck is the next chapter: After meeting Tio in Lancelot, I've gone to Arthur to get the next scene, then where?
Also, what's the story with the girl in the tent by the golem in area 3? I have an exclamation mark there, but can't figure out what it is I'm supposed to do.

I wish I could use ITH or something, but that's not a good option with the computer I'm using.

You need to find a radish, go to the south you will find it
After that I think she ask you to kill like 5 mobs(the one with a bat)

Anyone knows what to do with the love meter, I got 2 brides but the love meter is full and I don't know what is that for, I think it allows you to get more party members?

Visit your house, when you fill up the love meter it indicates you can "level" up your love for your wives.

Reactions: Overdose
When the love meter is full, you can go to your home for personal events with your brides. 1 event of each wife per chapter, no matter how often you fill the love meter.

Reactions: Overdose
Im at chapter 6, but every time I try to load the save, the game crashes
I have more saves, from chapter 5 and 4, but the game still crashes

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: NVM just need to re-install 1.01 patch

BTW Visual Novel Reader works great with games
vnr.jpg

Last edited:
Im at chapter 6, but every time I try to load the save, the game crashes
I have more saves, from chapter 5 and 4, but the game still crashes

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: NVM just need to re-install 1.01 patch

BTW Visual Novel Reader works great with games
View attachment 8228

Edit: Hmm... I think so, i've tried VN Reader. It does work smoothly
But i wanna ask you sir, where did you get english patch for this game? Please tell me the link
:puniko_blank:

Last edited:
monster's burrows
monster girl 9.10
You go to the left upper mountain from a Maquimomo, and please board a balloon

monster girl 2
all location low probability

monster girl 12
colopty Food Ticket

XXE3nat.png

How to capture monster girl anyway?

is there a way to have vnr open the text windows outside the game? my intention is to keep the game fullscreen on main window and take screenshots, and the vnr window/menu on secondary monitor.

error.png
wanna ask why do i get this when i try to execute the Updater.exe?

And i wanna ask, whats the suitable browser for opening Hongfire? because when i used Chrome and Firefox i got blocked or i could say the page didn't appear

How to capture monster girl anyway?

Please use the "捕獲" of the "物攻スキル" of Ramius.
It's possible to capture with less than 25% of physical strength of a monster girl.
Note : captured in less than 10% surely.

anyone have trouble with reading this game via ITH? i'm using ITH 3.0 but i cant get the text.
i can hook the text just fine on everance (the bonus disc), i dont know whats the problem here >.<

EDIT:
i give up on ITH.... XD
now playing the games with VN reader, no problem so far ^^

Last edited:
Is there a trainer for this game?
i have been using cheat engine but its annoying to search for the value every time i start the game or load

@ajankia01 , This game is not that hard to finish tbh, unless you are aiming for 100% completion with the world map boss, and you can do it easily simply by having lots of money by grinding or using cheat engine.

@wantek , there is ITHVNR which based on ITH+VNR, its working great, its also mentioned somewhere around here if you want to try and looking for the link.

Is there a trainer for this game?
i have been using cheat engine but its annoying to search for the value every time i start the game or load

there is ssg codes for spoiler al somewhere on HF sites, or if you cant use spoiler al you can use fishing, moving to each town (ex: eden-lancelot-humpty-go to inn-repeat) to get weapon with better level (any wpn/armor you get by fishing is always +1 better than what you have, you can get +999 wpn if you want to this way)

@ajankia01 , This game is not that hard to finish tbh, unless you are aiming for 100% completion with the world map boss, and you can do it easily simply by having lots of money by grinding or using cheat engine.

@wantek , there is ITHVNR which based on ITH+VNR, its working great, its also mentioned somewhere around here if you want to try and looking for the link.

thanks for your info, i'm new to VNR and i'm still learning step by step. right now i'm using VNR, enable copy to clipboard and using TA to play this game. (i like mecab translation better)

it's not the getchu link I am asking. I am asking if anyone has that game, and your attachment is invalid now when I clicked on it.

it's not the getchu link I am asking. I am asking if anyone has that game, and your attachment is invalid now when I clicked on it.

The download link for the bonus is ON the Getchu page. How about you actually read what I directed you to next time?

I think i downloaded the right file which is over 300mb but how do i install it and what does the bonus content contain?
Just some bonus afterstory scenes and a extra Kath sex scene, and all you have to do is boot up the .exe file. No installation required

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.