[Hentai game] [150424] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル -Evenicle- + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

+ smokllya

I guess my explaination was a little off.
After taking a second look today I realised it was rather the mid part where I couldn't go because I couldn't cross this bridge

But thank you anyways for your help. It sure is helpfull in advance

the forest with the alot of question, at first i wasn't able to figure out but later when i was done with the south part of the map, i was able to enter without any question. it is just a short cut to south of the map which just opens up near the end of chapter 3.

I got to the final boss, got wrecked despite being level 75, backed out of the dungeon, saved, and now my game is crashing when I try to load. Yaaaaay.

Update 1.01

http://download.alicesoft.com/evenicle/evenicle_updater_ver101.zip

・リッシュのイベントの一つが回想モードに登録されなかったバグを修整しました

・3章霧の迷宮のイベント戦直後に転移魔法でダンジョンから脱出すると、
 霧の迷宮が消えて進行不能になるバグを修整しました

霧の迷宮が消えた状態でセーブした場合は、一度"スタリオン以外"に
 移動・転移してから戻ると再度表示されて入ることができるようになります

・一部の敵が出ないダンジョンで消費アイテムを使用すると、敵が出現する
 ようになるバグを修整しました

・フィールドで気球に乗っているときに地図が全て埋まると、イベント後に
 気球がアスタに変わってカメラ位置がおかしくなるバグを修整しました

・長時間プレイしていると動作が不安定になる、セーブデータが読み込めなくなるバグを修正しました
 このアップデータ適応後は、バージョン1.00で読み込めなくなっていたセーブデータも読めるようになります

その他、細かなミスをを修正。

Update 1.01

http://download.alicesoft.com/evenicle/evenicle_updater_ver101.zip

・リッシュのイベントの一つが回想モードに登録されなかったバグを修整しました

・3章霧の迷宮のイベント戦直後に転移魔法でダンジョンから脱出すると、
 霧の迷宮が消えて進行不能になるバグを修整しました

霧の迷宮が消えた状態でセーブした場合は、一度"スタリオン以外"に
 移動・転移してから戻ると再度表示されて入ることができるようになります

・一部の敵が出ないダンジョンで消費アイテムを使用すると、敵が出現する
 ようになるバグを修整しました

・フィールドで気球に乗っているときに地図が全て埋まると、イベント後に
 気球がアスタに変わってカメラ位置がおかしくなるバグを修整しました

・長時間プレイしていると動作が不安定になる、セーブデータが読み込めなくなるバグを修正しました
 このアップデータ適応後は、バージョン1.00で読み込めなくなっていたセーブデータも読めるようになります

その他、細かなミスをを修正。

i can't download from the link keeps giving me error. i couldn't even go to the main site, says japan only. any other way to get the patch?

also im stuck on chapter 4 now, after i got the ship i went SW of the map to trigger an event and after that im not sure where i have to go.

and what is up with this event, is this a side event or something View attachment 7500 what am i suppose to do. and what this this message that just pop while i was killing View attachment 7501

Am i the only one who cant get a working string with text after the patch? Before the patch everything was working perfectly.

Hi.

I'm stuck in the third act after picking up the balloon and into the mountain, I defeated the first boss , but in the second my team always runs away, someone help me ?

sorry for my bad english

Hi.

I'm stuck in the third act after picking up the balloon and into the mountain, I defeated the first boss , but in the second my team always runs away, someone help me ?

sorry for my bad english

before you fight the second boss, go back in the previous room, walk around and there will be some rocks that will fall. you will fall into a cave room with another boss. fight that boss first than go back up and fight the other boss.

btw any one know how to do camlot 3rd door?

and does any one knows how i can proceed with campers events. im stuck on the second one

Last edited:
The one in chapter 3? There's an obscure shrine south-east of Hyakuen that you need to check for an event, to do the tent thing.

As far as Camelot goes, I think that's the one where you need to kill the enemies with a move type that has the little char animation before the hit. I cleared that by using the main char's 5x damage attack that hit everyone.

Anyone can help me here?

View attachment 7508
Been stuck here for hours... I already visit every available islands there is and revisited every town. The only town that give me a dialogue is the colopty island and fishing village but I cant enter there.

The one in chapter 3? There's an obscure shrine south-east of Hyakuen that you need to check for an event, to do the tent thing.

As far as Camelot goes, I think that's the one where you need to kill the enemies with a move type that has the little char animation before the hit. I cleared that by using the main char's 5x damage attack that hit everyone.

thanks got that event done. im in chapter 6 and i think the guide says if i don't do any side events, they will all disappear. but the camlot one i did with character animation attacks, it didn't work for me.

also i read i can capture monsters, what skill is that and whats the point on capturing the monsters?

@snodgrass21 i can't view the attachment, says invalid.

Last edited:
check the SW of the map, just south west of the fishing island. there you will find a broken ship. might be a event there you can trigger than head to poppin

check the SW of the map, just south west of the fishing island. there you will find a broken ship. might be a event there you can trigger than head to poppin
Finished that already... still stuck.
By the way you can capture Gal Monster using Ramius skill that has 1 limit use per battle. You will use that in finishing the 3rd door of Camelot. You need to kill the eyeball then capture or let the the Gal Monster escape.

Hey guys I am lost on how to capture monster girls.

I assume I need to use a attack or item just not sure what and or if the monster girl needs to be low on health.

thanks, for your events did you went to Honey village? it is located east of the map or east of colopty. after you finish everything in honey village, you will be able to enter fishing island

to capture a girl monster, you will need red attacking skill (捕獲) of silver hair (bluish white) girl skill. that skill you get just east of eden, there is a shrine that gives you. i believe the girls need to be 10% health or below to be captured.

Reactions: tadams587
its not corrupt, because i had to spend hours finding these events. after honey island all events. head to Humpty and other towns there for any events also that dungeon in hightension area, something about sugar cube.

Well I did those event when im still around level 40+, Im already level 52 because I keep on checking every town and other places still cant enter the fishing village.

View attachment 7510 i don't know which chapter I playing now and i don't know where to go or what to do now
.(i dont understand japanese so i can't used walkthrough) .... sorry im not really good english

Well I did those event when im still around level 40+, Im already level 52 because I keep on checking every town and other places still cant enter the fishing village.

did you finish the event in Colopty, i believe thats tied to Honey island? i remember going back and forth there.

@Snodgrass21, to check what chapter you are in, look bottom right of the screen. above your gold number you should see another number which is your chapter. it is also written on you save file. and i can't view the attachment, saying its invalid for me.

Finally manage to complete chapter 4... I didn't notice that you can enter the mountain in the hanny island :D.

lol yeah that one i enter accidently while i was mapping. that one is also the main event you needed. btw can boss girls be captured? or just regular enemies?

Someone who has passed chapter 6, do know where is this central city? After getting this tortoise-like item in the beginning of chapter six it says to go to this central south coast, i have no idea where that is...

Attachments

• NoNo.png
    NoNo.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 356

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?