[Hentai game] [150327] [unicorn-a] 戦極姫6 ~天下覚醒、新月の煌き~ + Additional Character Patch + Scans + NoDVD Crack

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
cover.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Sengoku Hime 6 ~Tenka Kakusei, Shingetsu no Kirameki~
Official title: 戦極姫6 ~天下覚醒、新月の煌き~
Package Size: 5.8 GB

Info: http://www.unicorn-a.com/products/gesen18/sengoku6/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=837724
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v16629

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [150327] [unicorn-a] 戦極姫6 ~天下覚醒、新月の煌き~ + Additional Character Patch + Scans [STARFORCE].torrent (16 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Update 1.01: :rar: sengokuhime6v101.exe (14.6 MB)

NoDVD Crack by つ for v1.0 to v1.03: :rar: 戦極姫6_NoDVD.rar (2.58 MB)

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [150327] [unicorn-a] 戦極姫6 ~天下覚醒、新月の煌き~
(18禁ゲーム) [150327] [unicorn-a] 戦極姫6 ~天下覚醒、新月の煌き~ オリジナルキャラクター追加DISK
Manual Scans & Disk Scans

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-339218/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited by a moderator:
Most wanted Game this month, hope the crack comes fast. Looks quite instesting, we get 9 Routes, two Protagonists and a major art change for the heriones, looked like more new arts than keeped ones.

4 Routes for Souma (Uesugi, Takeda, Oda, Ootomo)
5 Routes for the new Protagonist (Houjou, Hashiba, Date, Chosokabe, Mouri)

Thanks Checkmate, you and girlcelly are so far my two favorite uploaders in anime-sharing.com (I think my English kinda screw up on this one but I hope you get the meaning)

I wonder is this new Protagonist gonna have similar personality to Souma? According to official Website, the only two difference I see is the appearance and their skills (Souma is good at wisdom and the new one is good at combat skills

Added crack by tsu, works with both v1.0 and v1.01 of the game.

Seems like Soumas Routes all have locked side routes, like it was with Oda Route, Sanada Route, Imagawa Route and Sagara Route in SH5. To bad Otomo Route was only Kyuushu conquest like Sagara Route in SH5.

Btw is this difficulty, think so, first is easy (50k Gold),next normal and right is hard, but not sure. In Autumn my costs in Ootomo Route were always so high that I lost almost all gold even when I removed most common officer, could be that it was in hard, if middle is hard and not normal, never had such big problems with it in older installments of the series.

Unbenannt.jpg

Last edited:
Any completed Save Data to share yet? sagaoz doesn't seem to have it on yet.

and also dam, the new protag is exactly the kind of guy I hate, the womanizing vagabond type. He better not interact with Kenshin...

Last edited:
Any completed Save Data to share yet? sagaoz doesn't seem to have it on yet.

and also dam, the new protag is exactly the kind of guy I hate, the womanizing vagabond type. He better not interact with Kenshin...

Dont think so, wanted it too, if only to know who I need to clear Masasada Sugaya, couldnt unlock scene 3+, so I likely need another character for it, but dont know who. And yes Souma is better than Tsukasa, to bad the side clears are only for Tsukasa as it looks, so Souma only gets HScenes with the main heroines from his routes, should be

1) Dousetsu Tachibana
2) Shouun Kahashi
3) Nobunaga Oda
4) Shingen Takeda & Nobukado Takeda
5) Kenshin Uesugi

So, yes Kenshin should be one of the six, Tsukasa dont get. But not sure if the list is really right, because only cleared Dousetsu and Shouun till now and now in Hojo Route, although that is a Tsukasa Route. But lets see it positiv, nobody is as bad as Rance.

Reactions: Murakumo
How do you keep enough money to stay afloat, I tried it on normal settings and run out of money in like 10 turns.
Tax people?

How do you keep enough money to stay afloat, I tried it on normal settings and run out of money in like 10 turns.
Tax people?

I never tax, Ootomo Route was really hard, every autumn I was nearly bust, because my earnings couldnt cover the costs. Dismissed most common officers to keep my costs as low as possible. Hojo it is better, now have ~800+ in autumn after killing Date. More territory means more crop and cities, so you get more gold.

Something you should know, Building Citys (Flag-Symbol) raises the earnings every turn and boost harvest (plough-Symbol), raises earnings in autumn. It is expensive first but pays off in the long run, use someone with high 3rd Stat like Hisamichi or Hisahide, books can raise this that even higher. Dont keep to many common officers that will raise you costs in autumn greatly and dont forget that recruiting new soldiers consumes crop, so it is helpful to boost harvest from time to time.

Could be that you cant attack every round because if you do you use up to many gold and dont forget the bigger your attacking forces the bigger the costs for the attack.

Got many points with the start of game, probably for playing older ones, I used the points to get the Masunaga Sisters as start officers, they are quite good. But that only works on Tsukasa Routes you cant choose additional start officers in Souma Routes.

5688-1321975303.jpg5688-1873621832.jpg5688-2015852944.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: langellw
Thanks, I'll give it a try dismissing some of the common officers.

Anyone have the pre-order bonus patch?

I never tax, Ootomo Route was really hard, every autumn I was nearly bust, because my earnings couldnt cover the costs. Dismissed most common officers to keep my costs as low as possible. Hojo it is better, now have ~800+ in autumn after killing Date. More territory means more crop and cities, so you get more gold.

Reading 1.02 patch notes, the autumn spending was adjusted for Uesugi, Takeda, Ootomo, Oda as it was going into the negative too much.
地方マップを使用した上杉家、武田家、大友家、織田家シナリオで、秋の収支がマイナスになることが多い不具合を修正しました。

I guess this would help alleviate some of the money problem when I was on Takeda... but does anyone have the NoDvD for 1.02?

hello, i'm new to SH series, and this is the 1st SH i've ever played.
been looking at many sources and i've cleared ootomo route on easy difficulty (left one), too bad i can't get sourin, shimazu, and one brown haired girl :(

i'm interested in difficulty matter asked above, what do they affect beside income-outcome ? do they make battle harder ?
there are soo many mechanic i'd like to ask, but for now i'll just ask that.

btw, even at easy those lords are tough (first time you battle them), they wrecked my 5k army general with their superior lvl.
i was desperate to lure them to small castle to let them fight top honcho D:

hello, i'm new to SH series, and this is the 1st SH i've ever played.
been looking at many sources and i've cleared ootomo route on easy difficulty (left one), too bad i can't get sourin, shimazu, and one brown haired girl :(

i'm interested in difficulty matter asked above, what do they affect beside income-outcome ? do they make battle harder ?
there are soo many mechanic i'd like to ask, but for now i'll just ask that.

btw, even at easy those lords are tough (first time you battle them), they wrecked my 5k army general with their superior lvl.
i was desperate to lure them to small castle to let them fight top honcho D:

Dont think the Battles get harder, at least not on normal (middle option), but you start with 50k Gold on easy and only get ~1k Gold at the beginning on normal, so you need to watch out for your gold. Btw you can get side routes for all non-main heriones, like Sourin if you play Tsukasas Routes, if you cleared Ootomo Route you should even have enough points to get Sourin as additional start character.

The Side-Routes and adding additional start characters are locked on all Souma Routes (Oda, Ootomo, Takeda, Uesugi). If you want many of the Side-Characters from Oomoto Route, I would recomment to play Mouri Route, the others are to far away.

Dont think the Battles get harder, at least not on normal (middle option), but you start with 50k Gold on easy and only get ~1k Gold at the beginning on normal, so you need to watch out for your gold. Btw you can get side routes for all non-main heriones, like Sourin if you play Tsukasas Routes, if you cleared Ootomo Route you should even have enough points to get Sourin as additional start character.

The Side-Routes and adding additional start characters are locked on all Souma Routes (Oda, Ootomo, Takeda, Uesugi). If you want many of the Side-Characters from Oomoto Route, I would recomment to play Mouri Route, the others are to far away.

glad to know that, i'll stick to easy-mode for now.
yes i'm currently on that mouri route (glasses girl), noticed that some of general from prev playthrough (in this case sourin cs) can be recruited with small amount of points (2-3pts while the others need 10pts) and some items, which really helps !

oh, is there any female general that got same skill as muscular guy from takanobu army? it's a skill that absorb all remaining energy from party, it's really annoying when you just saved up bunch for buffs. cmiiw.

i'd also like to know what this function (
senhime08_zpswcrbbmix.png
) does ?
it's working when i got a daimyo placed in 1 territory, but i have no idea what those 4 things inside do (the 40, 100%, 100%, and 10000 thingy)

glad to know that, i'll stick to easy-mode for now.
yes i'm currently on that mouri route (glasses girl), noticed that some of general from prev playthrough (in this case sourin cs) can be recruited with small amount of points (2-3pts while the others need 10pts) and some items, which really helps !

oh, is there any female general that got same skill as muscular guy from takanobu army? it's a skill that absorb all remaining energy from party, it's really annoying when you just saved up bunch for buffs. cmiiw.

i'd also like to know what this function (
senhime08_zpswcrbbmix.png
) does ?
it's working when i got a daimyo placed in 1 territory, but i have no idea what those 4 things inside do (the 40, 100%, 100%, and 10000 thingy)

Thta symbol is for Auto use of skills like City building, boost harvest... You dont really need it you can use the skills manuell, makes it easier if you want to do it every turn, but that is bad for your gold so never use this one, althought that isnt as dangerous on easy.

Dont know which character you mean, but absorbing the skill power, from enemy in same row did Shouun Kahashi on higher levels if I remember right. One of the two choosable main Heroines in Ootomo, dont know if you played her route or Dousetsus.

Thta symbol is for Auto use of skills like City building, boost harvest... You dont really need it you can use the skills manuell, makes it easier if you want to do it every turn, but that is bad for your gold so never use this one, althought that isnt as dangerous on easy.

Dont know which character you mean, but absorbing the skill power, from enemy in same row did Shouun Kahashi on higher levels if I remember right. One of the two choosable main Heroines in Ootomo, dont know if you played her route or Dousetsus.

can't see his status, but yes he absorbed all 5 of my generals, to make it his own, and in next turn he did it again, a bit unfair tbh. i played both shouun and dousetsu, dousetsu got a skill that double her atk in next hit, and if i remember it right, it's activated passively, and she was my gun-general.

i see, it makes sense now why in some turns i can't upgrade certain territory and it's said they're at max already.

edit :
Now i'm curious about how alliance and capture mechanic works

About alliance, what benefit i can get from it beside making conquer process easier ?
in which case i should/shouldn't make an alliance with a target ?
i'm asking this at the point that some lords asked me to make alliance, which leave me choices to accept/decline.

About capture, i've captured some unique generals during ongoing conquest, due to those who invading territory too deep and got cornered both sides.
i noticed that ONLY few of them got that 'love icon' (yes even male one) active. the rest got none but is still deployable through recruit.
is there any certain condition i should do before ? and will i lose that chance if make certain lords my alliance ?

Last edited:
Hi all,

First post and all that (be nice).

I have a save for SH6 that has all the CG (it says 47% but all the pics are there, just a few frames missing) and all the scenes, music, log. I just filled a chunk of the plc.dat file with 0xFF, and it opened up; saying that, I don't know what impact this will have on your game, so please make a backup of your 'plc.dat' file first. This probably isn't what most of you want, but I'd played to a point where I'd kinda had enough of the grind, and ... cheated, and thought I'd share ;)

Link here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2kdfyearah5dhtg/SH6_CG_Save.rar

Copy this file to your: '... game_folder\sengokuhime6\SaveData\sys\', but please make a backup first (this could all end in tears).

Awesome site you've got here; glad I found it :)

Thanks,

Dont think so, wanted it too, if only to know who I need to clear Masasada Sugaya, couldnt unlock scene 3+, so I likely need another character for it, but dont know who. And yes Souma is better than Tsukasa, to bad the side clears are only for Tsukasa as it looks, so Souma only gets HScenes with the main heroines from his routes, should be

1) Dousetsu Tachibana
2) Shouun Kahashi
3) Nobunaga Oda
4) Shingen Takeda & Nobukado Takeda
5) Kenshin Uesugi

So, yes Kenshin should be one of the six, Tsukasa dont get. But not sure if the list is really right, because only cleared Dousetsu and Shouun till now and now in Hojo Route, although that is a Tsukasa Route. But lets see it positiv, nobody is as bad as Rance.

I guess. So Souma doesn't get to have all as he did in previous games? Really? wow... sheesh, what is the company thinking....if this was an otome game, the new chara would be a diff matter but....in any case I still can't see him as anything but unnecessary.

I guess. So Souma doesn't get to have all as he did in previous games? Really? wow... sheesh, what is the company thinking....if this was an otome game, the new chara would be a diff matter but....in any case I still can't see him as anything but unnecessary.

Yes, it is like they thought, its time for a new protagonist, lets replace Souma, but what if we scare away Souma-Fans this way, oh yes we can give Souma some routes and the main heroines from this and the rest goes to Tsukasa. Would say this time Tsukasa is main protangonist and Souma only side protagonist. Really hope this is a one time thing, so they make Souma the main protagonist again.

Btw main fav is Shingen this game so good thing she is still one of Soumas Heroines. But why dropping Tadaoki she was my fav in the previous ones, but here she is missing.

Update the crack to include 1.02 and 1.03, simply redownload the crack.

Reactions: ask201

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]