[Hentai game] [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans [PROPER]

Re: [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans + Crack

Arigatou, Arigatou.. i'm from girl thread but i have to spent more time to re-download it again...

Game description
In the midst of spring, the season of first encounters and love, Yuuma was content to waste his time away.
However, these dog days began to change with his chance meeting with the mysterious Inori, the Yuki-onna of Suzugaoka Gakuen.
Soon after, he was invited by Ayano to the ‘ghost club’, which is actually not related to the occult, but rather a gathering place for people with regrets.
He was made the new leader of the club despite his reluctance.
Before long, he was surrounded by peculiar girls left and right: cool lone wolf Inori, carefree repeater Ayano, smitten kouhai Hikari, and pushy ‘bro’ Wakaba.
Who will he end up in this irreplaceable youth story?[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

already re-download but the same problem still occured, but this time it's always happen each time sound effect that suppose to be work instead appear the panel of the error of the sound itself....

Alright what should i do now... though i already finished wakaba route still i want to play this game smoothly...
Can somebody help!!

I don't know, I double check it three times: you guys now have the same iso file of mine. Which is it that you have problem?

I don't know, I double check it three times: you guys now have the same iso file of mine. Which is it that you have problem?

The error appear when the sound effect was supposed to play, not much difference error from the previous iso.

Maybe you can upload the wav folder for temporary fixes?
Before, I replaced the wav with the one from trial but of course when the prolog end the error start appearing again...

Emm .. ok I donwlaoded .. installed and immediately get win defencer detects:
Trojan:Win32/Gheugent.A!plock on SiglusEngine.exe

im not touching this...

After redownloading my Hanasaki Workspring works perfectly fine though. Did you try giving the game a full uninstall before installing again?

@DancingWind I'm 99% sure it's not a virus. It's probably just your anti-virus being over sensitive. But it's up for you to decide.

Last edited:
Same here: I downloaded the torrent after the reupload, installed it and applied the Alpharom Patch (seems I don't need the No Region Loader this time) and I didn't receive any errors while moving over the icons (that trigger the usual sfx effects). And the first dialogue lines play also out without any problems

After redownloading my Hanasaki Workspring works perfectly fine though. Did you try giving the game a full uninstall before installing again?

@DancingWind I'm 99% sure it's not a virus. It's probably just your anti-virus being over sensitive. But it's up for you to decide.

i'm not sure about that though... alright maybe i will full uninstall all the file(include the save file) than try to re-install it

If this doesn't work i'll just going with the flow...

*Alright i just did that and nothing change... it seems me is destined not to play this game smoothly after all... and i forget to back the last save file, now i have to play from prologue again when i play it again.. TT

Last edited:
hmm simple cant get it to work with ith T_T
so i tryd VNR and it works but i cant get Mecab or JParser...i know that you can use it with NVR but i cant select it <_< dont know what i am doing wrong
i had the same prop with the sound but after i deinstalt it and redoanloadet it it workt ^^

try to delete the first hanasaki iso (non proper) after that instal it again with the proprt one

if you still get the sound effect error try the minimum install.

I still got the problem after redownloading, but using minimum install the game seems to work perfectly.

Actually, I've tried and confirmed myself. The fix was simpler than I originally thought: Mount the ISO file instead of the MDS file and then proceed to install normally. Hope this helps.

Rant: Usually you want to mount the MDS file since it has extra information that helps if the disk has physical copy protection, but in this case, the MDS file is not working as intended for whatever reason. The installer could see the files and would try to copy them, but fail to access some of them. The result was some files had the correct filename and size, looking normal from outside, but were empty. Meh.

Walkthrough got updated, seems like after clearing Hikari, Inori, Wakaba and Ayano Route, Kanna and Nonoka Route are unlocked and one other dont know what it is TA gives scrap when I want to translate with it. ( ENDまで見ること)

Btw clearing Kanna and Nonoka gives True End.

when i click to open the application i get this halp.png

I doubled check the one I seed, and personally play this game full one route. It have 0 issue. I don't know what could be the problem at this point anymore. I suggest that to try to:

Delete everything from your PC, and uninstall the game (from the popup autorun)

Demount the iso file, then remount it, use the iso file instead of the mds.

Reinstall again.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Chopper323
Walkthrough got updated, seems like after clearing Hikari, Inori, Wakaba and Ayano Route, Kanna and Nonoka Route are unlocked and one other dont know what it is TA gives scrap when I want to translate with it. ( ENDまで見ること)

Btw clearing Kanna and Nonoka gives True End.

Based on the walkthrough, the part in the bracket isn't refering to a new ending, but some sort of CG completion within Kanna's. Probably something like hairstyle (短いほうが好き). Seeing that the las h-scene choice is identical to the choice above (柑南END). I'm still on my first route, so it's just a guess based on how the seiya-saiga walthrough is structured.

For those of you having trouble with text hooks, try something called ITHVNR.
Or, use this: /HW-4@F9CCC:SiglusEngine.exe
Watch out for the top 3 userhooks, they can freeze the game if you look at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: GearShock
Minimum install ?

The about 100MB install instead of the about 3GB one. It loads the game files from the disk while playing. But seems mounting the iso works fine. Probably used the mds when i got that error

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?