[Voice] [141223][桃色CODE] 【アイヌ系】道草屋 すずな 囲炉裏の音【うたた寝音声】

added Files2share links

Hi there, I was wondering if these still work? I downloaded them and they took forever. You're the only uploader I can find with the links still active. Problem is that after downloading and extracting them there were only errors found in the files and I couldn't listen to them. Any idea why that is? I got only one of the files to work miraculously. I even used two different apps to extract them. Both WinRAR and 7zip. Please help?? I would really like to own this... :(

edit: By the way, Files2Share links no longer work!

Hi there, I was wondering if these still work? I downloaded them and they took forever. You're the only uploader I can find with the links still active. Problem is that after downloading and extracting them there were only errors found in the files and I couldn't listen to them. Any idea why that is? I got only one of the files to work miraculously. I even used two different apps to extract them. Both WinRAR and 7zip. Please help?? I would really like to own this... :(

edit: By the way, Files2Share links no longer work!

The files working good to me. You can't extracted the rar (RJ146706) or you can't play mp3/wav files ? Please take a screenshot or copy notice error to here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]