[Japanese] [141207][ももしば杏子] ヘルヴェナ冒険記 Ver1.03

Otokonoko

Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
Re: [141201][ももしば杏子] ヘルヴェナ冒険記 Ver1.02

update Ver1.02

You put Rj140494 instead of Rj142734. It's clearly not the same game, I'll have to be more careful from now on when I download games from you. People beware, the games isn't "the maiden who's present in the abyss" but something else.

Fixed >.<
My bad, i'm very sorry. I was packed wrong folder game. Sorry again, this is just very rare mistake ><.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eromaniac
I know you didn't do it on purpose, you're a nice guy and you saved the day quite a number of times. It's just that I got this happening from so many guys before (not only on this site) I could have sworn they did this just to annoy me. Thank you for your hard work though. I got quite a bunch of games lately which were not what they claimed to be, I hope it doesn't become an habit on this site too. I guess I'll just have to be careful from now on.

You'd better redownload this game, their was a mistake which has been corrected by the uploader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.