[Hentai game] [141128] [Dual Tail] VenusBlood -HYPNO- + Wallpaper + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Anyone knows what the requiments for Law/Chaos Route and if we cang get the slime girls with there skills. I get them when I use hypno but than the lose there skills.

Well... When you choose an option 治世+ (Lawful+) is shown... You got Lawful point(s) , and when 覇道+ (Chaotic+) is shown , than you got chaos point....
And that's how it works....
More lawful points >> Law Route
More chaotic points >> Chaos Route

And about the slime girls...
(1) Don't use hypno
or..
(2) Somehow an option might show up in the 人事 option in the inter-battle interface ( the one where you could do H scene , etc.) Just choose the option that's on the pic... Then choose 人事 ... I don't know how to trigger it, but sometimes stuffs happen...

Pic :
http://i.imgur.com/bWxZjP4.png

Well... When you choose an option 治世+ (Lawful+) is shown... You got Lawful point(s) , and when 覇道+ (Chaotic+) is shown , than you got chaos point....
And that's how it works....
More lawful points >> Law Route
More chaotic points >> Chaos Route

And about the slime girls...
(1) Don't use hypno
or..
(2) Somehow an option might show up in the 人事 option in the inter-battle interface ( the one where you could do H scene , etc.) Just choose the option that's on the pic... Then choose 人事 ... I don't know how to trigger it, but sometimes stuffs happen...

Pic :
http://i.imgur.com/bWxZjP4.png

Hmm, played again and choose not to use Hypno now cleared chapter 2 (Dragon Empire), always checked 人事 but it always did nothing, no idea if I miss any conditions.

2) Want to go for Sylvia End or Judecca End, Jap Wiki helps but I did get to 6-1-2,

conditions: シルヴィア好感度-1以上、調教度4以下ミッションクリア数3~8

Thought it means I need to get Sylvia to -1 favorability (+1 when requesting help without using hypno and -2 from two times choosing the hypno option will training out of the three scenes), training till the scene before getting Sylvias Alter Ego.

Now Chapter 2 cleared chapter 2 and got to chapter 3 but still nothing.

That's wiki page: http://wikiwiki.2-d.jp/VenusBlood-HYPNO-/index.php?シルヴィア・ハマルティア

Last edited:
Hmm, played again and choose not to use Hypno now cleared chapter 2 (Dragon Empire), always checked 人事 but it always did nothing, no idea if I miss any conditions.

2) Want to go for Sylvia End or Judecca End, Jap Wiki helps but I did get to 6-1-2,

conditions: シルヴィア好感度-1以上、調教度4以下ミッションクリア数3~8

Thought it means I need to get Sylvia to -1 favorability (+1 when requesting help without using hypno and -2 from two times choosing the hypno option will training out of the three scenes), training till the scene before getting Sylvias Alter Ego.

Now Chapter 2 cleared chapter 2 and got to chapter 3 but still nothing.

That's wiki page: http://wikiwiki.2-d.jp/VenusBlood-HYPNO-/index.php?シルヴィア・ハマルティア

Ummm... Sorry... But no, you don't have to get Sylvia to -1 favorability...

(シルヴィア好感度-1以上) >> Meaning : Sylvia's favorability must be -1 and above ( -1 << dunno if this is included , 0 , 1 ,2 ,3 ,4, 5 ,.... )

Ummm... Sorry... But no, you don't have to get Sylvia to -1 favorability...

(シルヴィア好感度-1以上) >> Meaning : Sylvia's favorability must be -1 and above ( -1 << dunno if this is included , 0 , 1 ,2 ,3 ,4, 5 ,.... )

Hmm still don't works even with favorability = 1, if anyone got Scene 6-1-2 or the Slime Girls without using Hypno tell me what you did.

Which Scenes did you completed?

Edit: Hmm, after first map in Chapter 3, I got thge Zombie Princess instantly if I dont use Hypno and Julias Frienship event was available too, could even solve Linetts Hypno, but still not the slime girls.

Last edited:
Needed to update VNR, now it hooks the text, apart from the choices and the menu, witch isnt uncommon. Anyone knows how to activate skills. The Cat Knight end of first card always does it but I couldnt find out till now how to do it.

ummm, how do you update VNR ? update.exe and update.cmd keeps tell me "The system cannot find the path specified"..
also even if it hooks properly, whenever I try to display the text display it will get a white screen and shows a pop up where it describe VNR has crashed.. any solution to these ?

thanks before :)

ummm, how do you update VNR ? update.exe and update.cmd keeps tell me "The system cannot find the path specified"..
also even if it hooks properly, whenever I try to display the text display it will get a white screen and shows a pop up where it describe VNR has crashed.. any solution to these ?

thanks before :)

Sorry, dontr know what could be the reason, for me update.exe worked perfectly fine. Did you uninstalled and than re-installed, often the easiest way.

Sorry, dontr know what could be the reason, for me update.exe worked perfectly fine. Did you uninstalled and than re-installed, often the easiest way.

yep,, finally i can update it.. it was just because of its folder's name.. lol
also, is yours can hook and show the text properly?? I keep on getting white screen and it terminate VNR lol.. i thought that it was just VBH, but it still unable to work to other VN :(
maybe I should just give up on using it lol

i download and updated vnr just for this game....

i get kirikiri z at text setting... its hook properly :D

Noob question, how do I unlock the last 8 Hexes? I finished both Law and Chaos, is there another route I can take to get more Hex?

Noob question, how do I unlock the last 8 Hexes? I finished both Law and Chaos, is there another route I can take to get more Hex?

Hex? If you mean is tactica then get Law + Chaos Rating = 95

How can i check my law and chaos rating? I got most of it, just need the bottom row.

Edit: Actully, I don't need to know my chaos or law rating, ill just do a quick run with every chaos choice and one with every law choice. What I'm curious to know is if there a good ending for the whip girl, and the evil queen?

Last edited:

left = Law / right = Chaos

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Left = Law / Right = Chaos

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
How can i check my law and chaos rating? I got most of it, just need the bottom row.

tactica.jpg

there are only six tactica at the bottom row if you get the appropriate chaos and law rating

Edit: Actully, I don't need to know my chaos or law rating, ill just do a quick run with every chaos choice and one with every law choice. What I'm curious to know is if there a good ending for the whip girl, and the evil queen?

whip girl doesn't have an ending, well except if you count the harem ending as her ending
and evil queen only have ending in chaos route

left = Law / right = Chaos

How in the world did you got so many points?? I literally picked every "Law" choices and only able to get 66 in law. This is the last map for this route.
how to take a screen shot

This are the tactica I got, need like 5 more. Regarding the queen route, is the the one where you break her? cause I think I got that one already. Also, what is this harem ending you you speak of ;], do you know the requirement for it?

Another thing, does anyone have this bug/glitch where you can't click on special moves (The hand with the star). I was able to use it before, but now i can't for some reason.

Last edited:
This are the tactica I got, need like 5 more. Regarding the queen route, is the the one where you break her? cause I think I got that one already. Also, what is this harem ending you you speak of ;], do you know the requirement for it?

If you want harem ending, basically you must do every H scene to every girl you get until they all become corrupted version.
Near the end of story of chaos route when you get Arumiranda (the whip girl) she will give choices
chaos_route.jpg

It a choice of which of the corrupted girl that you will "sacrifice"

Choose to not sacrifice any girl (the third option) and you will get your harem ending eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload