[Hentai game] [140926] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 天極姫 ~新世大乱・双界の覇者達~ 豪華限定版 + Oda Nobuyuki Additional Scene Modified Version + Update 1.02 [Serial is included] [H-Game] [No D

Can anyone tell me what the colored options in battle are? Theres so many of them I'm a little confused.
green : wait
sky blue : transfer some unit to another general you choose
blue : return behind the wall
purple : attack enemy wall
yellow : move
orange : range attack
red : melee attack ( it will push back enemy general if your attack strong enough, some general can push back with orange option attack too )
anyone find a way to finish the game ?

green : wait
sky blue : transfer some unit to another general you choose
blue : return behind the wall
purple : attack enemy wall
yellow : move
orange : range attack
red : melee attack ( it will push back enemy general if your attack strong enough, some general can push back with orange option attack too )
anyone find a way to finish the game ?

what do you mean finish end the game? I just took over every town on the map and game ends

Thanks rosvalentia. Got another question. Is there a way to tell if you've accidently killed an enemy general you wanted to recruit? 2 generals launched an attack on my castle, fought them off but they seem to have disappeared from the region map, I can't see them running back or inside any adjacent castles. Also what are the options they give you when you lose a battle? All I really understand is 1 option has you abandon all your troops.

Thanks rosvalentia. Got another question. Is there a way to tell if you've accidently killed an enemy general you wanted to recruit? 2 generals launched an attack on my castle, fought them off but they seem to have disappeared from the region map, I can't see them running back or inside any adjacent castles. Also what are the options they give you when you lose a battle? All I really understand is 1 option has you abandon all your troops.
no you can't kill them, only 1 way to lost a general is you not choose capture them when you defeat them, the other leader can do that too, on my 1st play i lost some general because AI leader not capture them, about your circumstance if they fail to attack a castle they will return to the castle they stay from begin but if that castle captured by you or other clan the attack troop will lost 1 turn, you can't see they in map even use spy, don't worry about that they will reappear in random castle of their clan, you can check other region if they defeat and recuit them. One more thing, you don't need to defeat them just win the battle by attack the wall because when you recuit them their troop will be same as they fight you.

I have a problem in combat. When I click on a general, the place behind the wall will turn into yellow and I can put my armies on the battlefield. But sometime, that place doesn't change into yellow and I can't deploy my armies, the game stuck at that point. What should I do? Did I miss something?
Here a picture.

I have a problem in combat. When I click on a general, the place behind the wall will turn into yellow and I can put my armies on the battlefield. But sometime, that place doesn't change into yellow and I can't deploy my armies, the game stuck at that point. What should I do? Did I miss something?

that not a bug, the place don't turn into yellow because you bring more than 6 general into 1 castle, you must chooese 6 general you will bring in combat after that the place behind the wall will be yellow again and you can deploy normally.

Reactions: SĐT
NoDVD application don't work on Windows 8.1 -_-
make me sad

PLease upload the 2.0 update, the link is not working and the nodvd doesn't work because of that :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック