[Hentai game] [140926] [TinkerBell] 淫妖蟲 凶 ~凌触病棟退魔録~ [H-Game] [Patch]

Um NONE of my Kyo games work anymore, the Omake, Gaiden's, main game... etc. They all load the main white screen with the Tinker Bell logo... and I can't do anything? Has this happened to anyone else?

Mine has done that ever since the gaiden games... Pressing the skip key (I believe is Shift) gets it going.

I keep getting a message saying "Cannot find 'd3dx9_42.dll'. Please, re-install the application." whenever I try to run the game with both the Cracker.exe and AlphaROMdiE, as well as just the game on its own. Could someone please explain? Cause I have tried re-installing it already.

I keep getting a message saying "Cannot find 'd3dx9_42.dll'. Please, re-install the application." whenever I try to run the game with both the Cracker.exe and AlphaROMdiE, as well as just the game on its own. Could someone please explain? Cause I have tried re-installing it already.

install directx
there must be one in the iso

Reactions: Jarick
What do you guys think of this one compared to the others?

I can't really comment on story, but I'd probably rate them like this:
1. Shoku
2. Kyo
3. Etsu
4. Original

I need help. After starting the game the message "D3DXCreateFontIndirect FALSE" comes, but i dont know how to fix it.

jep I installt the directx from the iso, but the problem was still there. I try to deinstall directx and reinstall it.

after you uninstall restart computer, then reinstall
if it didn't work post a screenshot or reinstall game

ok I tried to reinstall directX an i think i did something wrong, in the end I reinstall my Pc but I can play now. I think a File was broken.

ok I tried to reinstall directX an i think i did something wrong, in the end I reinstall my Pc but I can play now. I think a File was broken.

yep, sometime it happen bugs that you need to reinstall windows to function well
anyway now good gaming :D

ok I tried to reinstall directX an i think i did something wrong........

One of the older directx9c installer is bugged and it's the most common distributed; it just doesn't reinstall the directx if they're already present and doesn't check if they're broken; maybe you got into this issue....

Can the music from this and some other newer Tinker Bell games be ripped?
(Hanamaru 2, Etsu, and Mouryou are some old ones I don't have rips of)

C,system has stopped working... And a bunch of my other games stopped working recently as well. Time for emulation, I guess... fucking win10.

EDIT: Tried launching this in a 32bit virtual Windows 7, Japanese locale, still getting the same effin error. What the hell? Gonna try WinXP next.

EDIT2: Forget emulating, found the problem. Fix, at least one that worked for me: Under windows 10, go to Settings>System>Apps & Features>Manage Optional Features>Add a Feature and then install "Japanese Supplemental Fonts" from the list.

Last edited:
hrhsfg.png
hi, im having a problem with the setup, i did installing and played normally, but after some dumb attempt to work around wrong texts problem, my game cant work anymore, and after deleting it all to reinstall, the setup dont allow it anymore, how can i fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload