[Hentai game] [140725] [DE@R] 恋愛(らぶ)リベンジ ‐LOVE REVENGE‐ + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
oQsIxdy.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E42355B83979237A653032091EA7230CC65A33ED&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-240119/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [140725] [DE@R] 恋愛(らぶ)リベンジ ‐LOVE REVENGE‐ + Manual + Wallpaper.torrent
    19.2 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
VNFB ; romanji: Love Revenge

Description
Yuuki was played around with by his first love, who admitted that she only went out with him as part of a punishment game.
Ever since that traumatic break-up, he has had difficulty dealing with girls.
Unable to even carry out a normal relationship with his imouto Tatsuki and osananajimi Honoka, he shut himself in his room and only talked with his friends online.
One day, the huge Anderson Corporation bought the whole city of Kouzuki.
The small-stature president Riele announced plans to create a ‘love city’ Iris by establishing the “Love Promotion Act” to encourage active love among youths.
All students were required to live in a newly constructed hotel-like dormitory with co-ed roommates.
There was also a ‘love war event’ started up to further relationships between boys and girls.
It was hell on earth for Yuuki, but he decides to aim for a new love with the help of Honoka and his classmate Rin. [from Micchi's blog]

I had problems installing the game too. Copy the file "setup.EXE" to a folder and run it, it worked for me.

After waiting some time I get the error "F:\DATA.XP3" オープンエラー ("F:\DATA.XP3" opening error). There is no DATA.XP3 on disk only autorun and setup so naturally it can't open DatA.xp3 anyone a idea?

After waiting some time I get the error "F:\DATA.XP3" オープンエラー ("F:\DATA.XP3" opening error). There is no DATA.XP3 on disk only autorun and setup so naturally it can't open DatA.xp3 anyone a idea?
Just click the Setup.Exe then wait a while.It will give you a warning if you want to install the game and press yes.Then wait for another several minutes and a small window will show up and give you the DATA.xp3 you are looking for.AFter that,the game will start to install

Reactions: namalandrcont
Just click the Setup.Exe then wait a while.It will give you a warning if you want to install the game and press yes.Then wait for another several minutes and a small window will show up and give you the DATA.xp3 you are looking for.AFter that,the game will start to install

Seems like that window gives me problems it says in Window-Title Preparing... and in Window-Text "F:\DATA.XP3" オープンエラー and I can only click okay. Then I get インストールできませんでした。(Couldn't install the game)

So for some reasons I can't get the Data.xp3.

Edit: Forgot to copy from disk to Folder on HDD, now it works.

Last edited:
Seems like that window gives me problems it says in Window-Title Preparing... and in Window-Text "F:\DATA.XP3" オープンエラー and I can only click okay. Then I get インストールできませんでした。(Couldn't install the game)

So for some reasons I can't get the Data.xp3.

That's really a problem,the data.xp3 worked for me.Maybe the problem is in your computer not in the game.Well,atleast your computer is in better state than mine

Ok folks, from what i see as the problem here is, it is a computer and game problem. i looked into the solutions from the jap ppl, and one of the key factor to install is MORE THAN 4GB OF RAM!!!!!!!!!

Ok folks, from what i see as the problem here is, it is a computer and game problem. i looked into the solutions from the jap ppl, and one of the key factor to install is MORE THAN 4GB OF RAM!!!!!!!!!
I only got 2gb of ram and was able to install it...so it might be something else.

For anybody who didn't get how it should be installed, after mounting iso ,copy setup.exe on your HDD. Should do the trick.

Okay, downloaded this just to check the problem some people have. The setup.exe you run is actually an unpacker for the installation files. If you have a slow PC, this will take several minutes and probably hang/freeze old ones. The unpacker will place the files in one of your temp directories. In my case the it was C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Temp\EINSTALL\20140713_191122.

data.xp3 (2.2 GB)
INSTALL.DAT
INSTALL.EXE
krkr.eXe
patch.xp3 (1.7GB)
readme.txt
wuvorbis.dll

INSTALL.EXE is the real installer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?