Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
ZtzROna.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:49FFE8A14C1F1F91B8F0EDBDA51588DAA4F39573&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-244397/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...As usual, でぼの巣製作所 games often come with older games trial/update to make their games bigger in size, this is not exception, but I find it is not worth to make Dummy Cut because it is only 600MB smaller ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140725] [でぼの巣製作所] 偽骸のアルルーナ 初回版 + Update.torrent
    21.1 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
VNDB . romanji: Gigai no Alruna

Description
People enjoy peaceful and rich lives thanks to the protection of the World Tree.
However, this peace was shattered by monsters called ghoula which attack and eat humans.
Despair filled the world since there was no way to combat this sudden invasion, but they won’t go down without a fight.
A self-defence corps was assembled as a last line of defence against the ghoulas.
Will joined them not only to protect the townspeople, but to also seek revenge for his family which was taken from him by the ghoulas when he was small. [from Micchi's blog]

If the game showed weird symbol (is not normal Japanese word) for this game, how can i solve it?

(I had switched into Japan locale and i can play recent new games without any problem, such as 新世黙示録,メイクMeラバー和メルトピアetc.)

So do i miss out anything for this game?

Japanese formats(calendar and etc) are needed to be set also for this game

Anyone know if there's rape or monster rape in this VN ~.~
Need couldn't find tags in vndb and CGs on site looks suspicious :x

Anyone know if there's rape or monster rape in this VN ~.~
Need couldn't find tags in vndb and CGs on site looks suspicious :x

No rape or monster rape. There are "nightmare" scenes which involves the MC and one of the main girls, but as far as I can tell it's nothing rape or nightmare-ish related :).

please help, i've played the game and finish it, but the op and ed movie didn't play, could anyone help me ?

[MENTION=29464]Douman[/MENTION];
I have set my ubication and administrative privilegies to Japan. ¿Is there anything more necessary to change to japanese? I still see weird simbols and no japanese ones...

Greetings and wainting for your help ;)

Thanks. You were right. I had to change, not only location to Japan and non unicode programs to run in japanese, but also I needed to change the date to a japanese format. I will never guess xd

Thanks for your help ;)

I would suggest i hint i come myself to solve a problem caused from this trick; you know that lately a lot of webpages/mail/others uses ssl to encrypt communication, ant the encryption fail if the UTC/GMT offset between your pc and the web server differ of several hours (changing the timezione will add 8 or 9 hours) .

You cam manually trim the value of the timezone so the utc/gmt values are correct after you change the timezone (however changing the timezone again will overwrite the value you just trimmed).
So if you want to set a different time zone to get the games working but keep the correct offset between your pc locale and gmt/utc you must edit this keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation

change the values of ActiveTimeBias and Bias , unit is minutes: use windows calculator in programmer mode and Dword size on left to convert the (negative) minutes offset to hexadecimal value.

gmt+0 put 0x00000000
gmt+1 put 0x0000003c dec values of 3C is 60 , so 60 minutes make +1 hour
gmt+7 put 0x000001A4 where hex 1A4 is decimal 420 minutes or 7 hours

negative values uses the most significant bit as minus, better use windows calculator in programmer mode with dword size to get the direct value to write.
gmt-1 put 0XFFFFFFC4 subtract 3c (decimal 60 minutes) from 0xffffffffc or use calculator to get the direct value.
If you don't understand i'll put a table with all values.

Users who are viewing this thread