[Hentai game] [140627] [エスクード] Re:Lord ~ヘルフォルトの魔女とぬいぐるみ~ + Manual + Wallpaper + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
0uPw18T.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B5ECA80672B1D3BD2D917E6317528C85A42A56FE&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-234286/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140627] [エスクード] Re:Lord ~ヘルフォルトの魔女とぬいぐるみ~ + M.torrent
    16.1 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:
vndb, romanji: Re;Lord ~Herford no Majo to Nuigurumi~

Description
In a world where swords and magic exist, the demon realm faced an unprecedented danger.
Three ‘witches of disaster’ appeared and invaded a territory of the demon country of Saarland.
Lacking skills due to the recent peaceful times and recognizing the witches’ overwhelming powers (including the ability to change the form of others), they surrendered the territory of Groesen to them.
A half year later, the majority of the townspeople in Groesen had been turned into dolls.
Wilfred decided to take back the land from the witches, and he possessed the only ability to defeat them. [from Micchi's blog]

h code plz ?

ITHv3 will hook this if you go into the folder where you installed the game, start the configure application, and select "MS ゴシック" from the dropdown box.

In the tutorial, it doesn't display the graphics that pop up detailing a legend/explanation, but the rest of the text seems to work.

If anyone can get the additional text to display with a hook, would appreciate it.

Reactions: L33ch3r
it doesn't seem to work on my win7 and a incompatibility error appear while running a test

How do you shoot in this game? Like I can see the arrows indicate that I gotta go left and right but how?

How do you shoot in this game? Like I can see the arrows indicate that I gotta go left and right but how?

Left click and hold until the circular meter charges to full. Drag to do AoE, but will be weaker than single target spell. Mouse wheel up and down to switch between Fire(red, can do 'snake' turns) and Wind (green, straight line only).

Right click to defend to reduce damage, right click on enemy attack for Just Guard which cancels all damage and absorbs enemy spell for MP.

The arrows are from the tutorial right? It's asking you to click, drag and hold until the spell fires.

it doesn't seem to work on my win7 and a incompatibility error appear while running a test

I am running fine on Win7 Pro.

Reactions: Brave
How do I win the clothing battles? Every time, I just knmock her out. What are you supposed to do to take off all her clothes and win? Please give as much detail as possible.

How do I win the clothing battles? Every time, I just knmock her out. What are you supposed to do to take off all her clothes and win? Please give as much detail as possible.

Have you played it until the end of the stage?

Yeah. But now I have switched up to the blonde. I thought there was more than one H-scene per witch.

Yeah. But now I have switched up to the blonde. I thought there was more than one H-scene per witch.

There are two each for the witch and the follower, and variations of each which changes depending on if the girl is fully naked or have at least any bit of clothing remaining.

Basically pump the clothing damage to very high levels while getting the hp damage at just the right amount. The easiest way to do this is to clear the game, after which you can manually adjust your spell stats to your liking.

Hi i've recently installed this game on Win8.1 64 bits but i cannot adjust the screen as it's being capped from the bottom and the right side.
I've altered the configure.cfg file but that didn't do anything for me. Also if i just try to use the configure application file it retrieves an error. The game runs fine only the screen issue is a huge bummer anyone know how to fix this?

already installed redist. for x64 and x86 so that should be all fine. Thx in advance for your help ^^

There are two each for the witch and the follower, and variations of each which changes depending on if the girl is fully naked or have at least any bit of clothing remaining.

Basically pump the clothing damage to very high levels while getting the hp damage at just the right amount. The easiest way to do this is to clear the game, after which you can manually adjust your spell stats to your liking.

i have finished the game in both easy and normal understanding nothing haha. I was wondering if you could tell me which out of the options is clothing damage and which is normal damage plz. Also if there were rewards h scenes for taking all the clothes off before finishing the stage. thx in advance

walkhtrough?anyone?

The game is linear, no need for walkthrough.

The only differences are battle with 2 heroines, depending on the amount of clothes get destroyed there will be some differences in the H-scenes afterward.

The game is linear, no need for walkthrough.

The only differences are battle with 2 heroines, depending on the amount of clothes get destroyed there will be some differences in the H-scenes afterward.
ohh well... i hope the ending is satisfying, thanks anyway

on the map in the left upper corner there are number waht does it do because it counts up and down so im a litlle bit curious what it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?