[Hentai game] [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき + Character Song Album + Bonus + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Hmm, yep! It worked! All I had to do is extract the contents of the .iso in a folder and then copy/move the folder within the extracted folder named "恋がさくころ桜どき" to the HDD I want to. And finally, I just paste the crack inside and I am all set. I didn't even need the install crack :)

seeing at the post was edited (sort of) recently, i'd just like to clarify if the edited+ attachments are the same crack as the ones in the later comments

I got this error when I tried to play after I copied the Crack to the game folder
any solution to this?

aicWh.jpg

Normally I don't need help installing VNs but this one has me stumped (on Win7) -- I have the ISO and MDS downloaded to my hard drive, and I put everything, including the cracks, in the same folder. When I try to run the Setup crack (the only one that does anything), I get all the way to the install progress bar, but nothing happens. It just sits there at 0% progress.

I'm not sure what else I can do at this point.

Normally I don't need help installing VNs but this one has me stumped (on Win7) -- I have the ISO and MDS downloaded to my hard drive, and I put everything, including the cracks, in the same folder. When I try to run the Setup crack (the only one that does anything), I get all the way to the install progress bar, but nothing happens. It just sits there at 0% progress.

I followed akerou's way on page 2: Mounted iso, copy & paste game folder directly to hard drive without running *any* setup and copied the exe and dll from his/her link into the folder where the game content is. Worked without problems. Win7 64.

I followed akerou's way on page 2: Mounted iso, copy & paste game folder directly to hard drive without running *any* setup and copied the exe and dll from his/her link into the folder where the game content is. Worked without problems. Win7 64.

Ahh, see my problem might have been mounting and running setup first. I tried that method after-the-fact, but did that ruin my chances for playing this game?

If I had to guess, it shouldn't ruin your chances. To be safe and sure, you can delete the existing folder and create a new folder somewhere else for the copy-paste (I put mine in the "Downloads"folder, e. g.) and see if there are any errors.

If I had to guess, it shouldn't ruin your chances. To be safe and sure, you can delete the existing folder and create a new folder somewhere else for the copy-paste (I put mine in the "Downloads"folder, e. g.) and see if there are any errors.

Hmm, still no dice. I deleted all extracted files, moved the .rars to a different folder and re-extracted everything into the same folder, including the crack(s). Still the same result.

Maybe a re-download is in order!

Sorry, ignore the deletion part, I was stupid *lol*. If you load the iso file into daemontool or whatever, you can access the game folder within the iso. This folder which is the same as if you install it normally needs to be extracted onto your hard disk by copy&pasting/drag and drop. I can make a screenshot when I'm back from my internship work day late afternoon if it helps.

Hi. It's my first time playing eroge VN and I thought of launching with this as my first one since it's rare to find English translated version to my liking (the graphic really got me really). Got a few questions; is the Common route where you don't pick any girls? That's because with the current english patch, I don't end with any eroge scene.

Yes, that's mostly the case. The common route serves largely to introduce the general story + characters to you and won't have any ero scenes, unless it's a nukige or in some (vague) sense related to the plot. This VN's common route ends when the MC has made his decision about whether to join the student council or not.

Thanks for answering Mahou. So I am assuming each girl's route are not available yet to be played? Or did I just made the wrong decision when I was given the choice to choose my answer?

Does this mean that the game with link hosted here does not contain the ero scene? That's strange because there is no non-18+ version of this game....

basically, any reason I cannot land on ero scenes?

I don't know if the translation includes already one of the inital girls' route, but basically you first go through the common route and depending on the choice selection(s) during that part, the game progresses to the heroine you (indirectly) selected. Based on the jp. walkthrough there are in total five choice selections (the pop-up window where you can choose one answers among multiple ones). And the last one will determine the heroine with exception of Tina, at least when you use the walkthrough's answers. During each heroine's route are, I think, around four ero scenes

Got the same problem here

Changed my location to Japan (Because I read somewhere that you should do that)

Extracted the 3 files out in the map with Winrar
Then extracted 1 file with the exe files

then let loose the 2 attachments you added
(18禁ゲーム) [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき クラック
with setup.exe + (exe.bak)
恋がさくころ桜どき.tpm + (tpm.bak)

Then I get ?????? E:\games\ (Location where I stored the files)

Should I have unleashed it all in my main hard disk?
Now putting it on my extra hard disk who has more space

Also tried to install the game but it stays at 0% so I guess that road is out of the question?

Already figured out what was wrong and its working now Thank You!!!

Last edited:
Hi can you please post the cd key thing again... i tried getting into it but i cant it said 404 not found if you could i would very very very much appreciate it
thanks in advance! ^//^

guys,

tried the walkthrough on the first page and i decided to do ann's route first, but after the 4 choices, i also selected ann but after the dialogue, it showed a memo that it is not her turn yet,

decided to clear all the heroines first except ann
but it still giving me the memo that it is not her turn yet,

also DLd the save data here and when i select tina on the main menu, it says that it is not my save data,

do i need to delete my save and do all the routes again?

thanks

NVM found a walkthrough

Last edited:
Got the same problem here

Changed my location to Japan (Because I read somewhere that you should do that)

Extracted the 3 files out in the map with Winrar
Then extracted 1 file with the exe files

then let loose the 2 attachments you added
(18禁ゲーム) [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき クラック
with setup.exe + (exe.bak)
恋がさくころ桜どき.tpm + (tpm.bak)

Then I get ?????? E:\games\ (Location where I stored the files)

Should I have unleashed it all in my main hard disk?
Now putting it on my extra hard disk who has more space

Also tried to install the game but it stays at 0% so I guess that road is out of the question?

Already figured out what was wrong and its working now Thank You!!!

I did the same but can you please explain what did you do to make it works

What program would work ? Because when i try with Applocale there's some problem with ANSI and UNICODE

EDIT : Just had to set to japanese local then Applocal -> koisakura.exe

Last edited:
Re: [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき + Bonus [H-Game]

so the game start if you just copy the files on the disk or it need an extra product id (is still uncertain in your post but look that it's required).

You know, i avoid installers when possible, and the successful rate is around 9/10, but you have to clear the saves in the user profile manually after deleting the game files.

edit: adding info about avoiding the installer; same tricks sometimes are required like: manually create save and savedata folders; move the executable or the dlls to the previous folder; extract the various cab formats using universal programs like peazip, extractnow or totalcommander plugins; log the registry access and create the missing keys...: using those tricks you can get close to 19 to 20, but sometime it' still faster to use the installer.

How do you exactly manually create save and savedata folders? Can you give me a small tutorial, or a walkthrough in order to play this game without setup/ Because setup isn't working for me, as it's been stuck on 0% the whole time, and when I try to just open the cracked file after putting it in the folder, it gives me an error, saying, "???? E:\koisaku\?????????\?????????.exe ????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]