[Hentai game] [140425] [ALICESOFT] ランス9 ヘルマン革命 + Sound Album + Material Art Book + Manual + Update 1.01[H-Game]

how do you use the monkey orbs. there is 7 slots on the left and 4 on the right. sorry i'm still learning japanese not good with kanji

The monkey balls are for outside battle, the second menu from the left, located at the top of your screen. Not sure about how it works, but basically you get to monkey around with the females. There will be slots near the bottom, just above where your monkey balls are. So you can just insert the monkey balls for the respective females.

P.S. Anyone knows how to get around having a small monitor...? I can't even enter free battle due to the resolution not fitting... Maybe its time to get a new monitor... (current resolution 1024x768)

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
ITH code ? Find it here....

Also, there's an interface patch for 1.01...

[HIDE-THANKS]http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/424365-AliceSoft-TRPG-2014-04-25-Rance-IX-The-Helman-Revolution-v1-01-Update-Out[/HIDE-THANKS]

Last edited:
H-Code
/HB-C*@56FE3D
/HB-8*@56FE61
/HB-C*@56FE3F

Credit to sailabc1 @ Hongfire

Not really. Even if you farmed 8x, more than likely you're going to need to play it again unless you beat it already. Two new characters won't add much only a bigger headache. 8x drops are rare. Unless you count a lot of acorns and bones...

Rance Very good game I liked the end of the game and blonde princess was my favorite heroine and magic rance will have to avoid impregnating girl xd

around chapter 10 how do u kill the big worm, it doesn't receive any damage from attacks

You need to sneak pigu to the yellow square.

----------------------

Theres not much of a problem with the 2.0 update, you cant use midgame saves but can start one with your stats without a problem :)

Last edited:
hi please i don't know how but that bog worm is really big problem i play that mission around 20x but only 4 girl in this battle is really baddass. There are many monsters white ones be dead in second but defeat boss and that black bitches are simple imposible for 4 weak charakters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.