[Hentai game] [140328] [PULLTOP LATTE] 恋する夏のラストリゾート + Sweetest Summer Append Disk + Harem Naked Patch + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

can anyone help me why I cant view the sweet summer append scene replay? I already re downloaded the game 10 times Untitled.jpg this error always comes T_T help..... or any one can give a torrent link different from sharing site?

Reactions: dnceridderterre
can anyone help me why I cant view the sweet summer append scene replay? I already re downloaded the game 10 times View attachment 4288 this error always comes T_T help..... or any one can give a torrent link different from sharing site?
Maybe the Save000 file is corrupted?

If you've already finished everything in the game, try to replace that file if the one posted here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...cluded-manual-harem-patch-208746/#post1461780

As always, backup your original Save000 file first before replacing it.

I've just tried it on my (not yet finished playing) copy, and the replay can be run successfully.

so im having some issues with installing the game...i get to the installation window and as it begins to install it keeps opening another window asking me for a file, but i have no idea to do from there

so im having some issues with installing the game...i get to the installation window and as it begins to install it keeps opening another window asking me for a file, but i have no idea to do from there
Please take a screenshot of the error and post it here (no ideas without knowing what's wrong exactly).

View attachment 4339

here it is, and thanks for the help
The file you've mentioned should be located at the root of the DVD. If you can't find it there, then the image you've got may be corrupted/incomplete.
screenshot.png

P.S. If this is really the case: before trying to re-download the image again, you may first (in the setup) try to point the path of the file to the game folder of one of the games published by WillPlus (ensemble, PULLTOP, Praline, etc.). All of those folders have that file of the same size and modification date.

A bug fix patch (on texts) has been released (although some may not wish to apply it (see below for reasoning)): http://www.pulltop-latte.jp/support/pl02_patch.php

It seems it just adds a few *.ws2 files to the .\RIO subfolder.

BE WARNED: As bolded and colored in the quote below, after applying the patch, save states created before applying the patch can't be used anymore (unlike the previous ones from other games, this is stated very clearly this time). So, unless you haven't even started playing the game at all, if you don't mind that couple of errors in the texts, do NOT apply this patch.
『恋する夏のラストリゾート』修正パッチ 約3MB
(md5:C685E3911B1454866EAEBF38EEDC6161)

2014/05/12公開

『恋する夏のラストリゾート』誤脱字の修正を行うパッチです。
パッチ適用後は、適用前に作成したセーブデータが使用できません。

修正内容

誤字、脱字の修正

What the suck patch...
I can't understand that patch structure. (almost other games patch didn't format save state)
Was there so many couple of texts errors?

What the suck patch...
I can't understand that patch structure. (almost other games patch didn't format save state)
Was there so many couple of texts errors?
No ideas, as I haven't installed it in a machine that have the game installed (the patch exe can be run and "installed" without installing the game first). I don't wanna kill my save states as I haven't finished the game yet...

View attachment 5077 Is the one labeled 3p route the harem route?
Nope.

The "3p route" is already included in the game BEFORE the Harem patch is applied, while the "Harem route" can't be played unless the Harem patch is installed. If the patch is installed successfully, the Harem route button should appear just below the button for the "3p route" even none of the original routes has been cleared yet (but just can't be clicked).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!