[Hentai game] [140328] [天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD + Premium Tactical Book + Drama CD + Manual + Update 1.01b [H-Game]

222.JPG

Alright, so this right?

View attachment 6017

Alright, so this right?

yes,
now run update(英雄*戦姫GOLD アップデートパッチ ver103c(通常版).exe) as Administrator and click the button as in picture and point at the address of installation folder
which i think yours is C:\Program Files (x86)\天狐\英雄*戦姫GOLD

Capture.JPG

Just to be sure do you get this when you first open it?

Also got the same results as before stops at the same spot

Should I just delete the game entirely and re-install? Cause it seems nothing is changing (And I mean re-download the torrent and extract mount etc.)

Yeah I know that (seeing as if you say no it doesn't do anything), I get the results you see from clicking yes, finding the Install folder selecting it, clicking ok and waiting a few seconds before it stops at the same point every time.

If anything there must be something wrong with the game files somewhere or missing something if it keeps doing this right? I mean it detects all those files then just stops the update.

uninstall the game and reinstall it in a different place other than Local disk C

Umm I can't really do that since thats my hard drive and I can't install anywhere else then there ._.”

But I did let it download at the deafult location

Re downloaded same result, last thing I can think of at this point is to get the actual game file with it already patched too the latest version ._.

Ok, what is the purpose of this? The reason I'm asking this is because why would I be doing this if there is something wrong with the patcher and/or the game's file. I don't want to be doing this unless it necessary (seeing as I don't fully know what I'm doing with partitions) Is there any other way I can remedy this problem other then doing this?

I mean couldn't I just avoid all this if I was able to download the file and its contents already patched to 1.03c?

Yay Kuro! i got it working, apprenltly i my japanese unicode bugged out, i deleted the files and re-instaled, thank you so much for your time tough ^^

Btw is there any walktrough for the game? Not that it seem i will need but i wanted to know if difficult levels Nrormal/Hard/Very-H had difference on Item's or H-Scenes.

Tyvm again! :D

Yay Kuro! i got it working, apprenltly i my japanese unicode bugged out, i deleted the files and re-instaled, thank you so much for your time tough ^^

Btw is there any walktrough for the game? Not that it seem i will need but i wanted to know if difficult levels Nrormal/Hard/Very-H had difference on Item's or H-Scenes.

Tyvm again! :D
walkthrough/wiki
its pretty easy if not you can always cheat

Yeah i tryed out very-h mode, it's actually a bit hard could not get rank battle beyond B yet while i always get S on Normal.

So about what i asked, know if there is any difference beside battle diffiicult on the Difficult settings? Like only can get item X on difficult Y etc, or H-Scene, some H-RPG i played on 2009( Last year i actually played one) had this kinda of stuff.

Yeah i tryed out very-h mode, it's actually a bit hard could not get rank battle beyond B yet while i always get S on Normal.

So about what i asked, know if there is any difference beside battle diffiicult on the Difficult settings? Like only can get item X on difficult Y etc, or H-Scene, some H-RPG i played on 2009( Last year i actually played one) had this kinda of stuff.

only badges/awards only, you will get all cg if you play normal or hard and story won't change

So a few questions cuz im brand new here....
1. is this game translated?
2.if not is there a translator that will work with this torrent
3. how best to update this game
4. Thanks for the reply if i get one :)

So a few questions cuz im brand new here....
1. is this game translated?
2.if not is there a translator that will work with this torrent
3. how best to update this game
4. Thanks for the reply if i get one :)

1- Only a translation patch of the ui, nothing relating to the story is translated. Search in HF.
2- You can use AGTH or ITH to grab the text and ATLAS to translate.
3- Download the updates and then run it (Hit the C button in the update window and choose the game location).
4- No prob, sorry for being late you probably didnt need an answer at this point ;)

Thanks for this release, and great thanks to Kurokaze for the patient replies and follow-ups to this thread. You've made this very easy.

Cheat program for patch 1.03c :

Attachments

• eiyu-senki-gold_tool_2.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Reactions: Gurlok
can someone walk me trough what i need to do after installation i get an error and its asking me to search for something since my app locale is not japanese i dont know what to do.
im using it on a windows 8.1

can someone walk me trough what i need to do after installation i get an error and its asking me to search for something since my app locale is not japanese i dont know what to do.
im using it on a windows 8.1
i get this kind of error
Capture.PNG

can someone post what to do after you download it i really want to play this game but im new to all of this. please

123.PNG
what does this error mean this always happens when i open my patches. i open them w/ japanese app locale
when i dont use app locale it opens but it wont patch

excuse me, do anyone find english interface patch for this game. it said it had already released
if anyone knows, give the link please..
|| Thank You ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.