[Hentai game] [140328] [天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD + Premium Tactical Book + Drama CD + Manual + Update 1.01b [H-Game]

During the 1st fight with the mysterious group of knight in New York, did you got hit even once by "Curse attack" ?

I got hit and the game crashed to desktop not long after that.

There are others lucky enough to not get hit by that particular attack or kill the enemy casting the "Curse attack" before she cast...
i was hit by the curse but it did not crash for me.

The original seiyuu retired.

do you know why?

Does anyone know how to unlock Takeru's 5th heart event? Y'know, the one that suddenly appear after you completed all 4 of her heart event and beating the boss in battle event.

Any chance to ever see the other goodies uploaded?
Like the tapestries for preordering from different sites like goodwill, getchu etc.

00998999870.png

Does someone know how to keep gooing after this part of the game, as you can see in the picture, i just have this 4 quests who don´t disappear after complete them, any help ?

you can say that place for farming only... specially for ancient hero/hero with max soldier(9999)

for takeru's 5th event you will see it later

anyone already recruit magoroku kanemoto or archimedes? i already in final battle and i haven't recruit both of them... and galileo last event need archimedes....

Can someone give me tips on how to conquer Helsinki before Napoleon joins you? I'm already in my second game (Nightmare difficulty) and I still can't beat the five enemies defending it. Tried it during my first game (Very Hard) and I also gave up during that time. I'm having problem since all those five enemies can kill my characters in one hit. One of the enemies at the back row is standing on a Stat Up tile and it has around 20 attack. Two of the front row enemies have debuff effects. One of them is even faster than Achilles.

anyone already recruit magoroku kanemoto or archimedes? i already in final battle and i haven't recruit both of them... and galileo last event need archimedes....

Magoroku Kanemoto
童子切、大典太、三日月宗近、鬼丸、数珠丸の計五本の所持?

Archimedes
アイテムを30種(重複不可)売却+マケドニア・モンゴル連合クリア

Magoroku Kanemoto
童子切、大典太、三日月宗近、鬼丸、数珠丸の計五本の所持?

Archimedes
アイテムを30種(重複不可)売却+マケドニア・モンゴル連合クリア

for magoroku,what is the last one? translator said "Five total of beads full possession?"

for archimedes,30 kinds of item? 30 different item? and clear macedonia + mongolia after have 30 kind of different item?

edit : sorry my bad,i forgot to create another 三日月宗近

Last edited:
for archimedes,30 kinds of item? 30 different item? and clear macedonia + mongolia after have 30 kind of different item?
Sell 30 different items.

As for my problem, I already defeated them. You do not even get anything from the Helsinki troops. Basically, they're just there for the challenge.

My game keeps crashing when I activate the character event from Awilda.
5688-1429043111.jpg

This specific quest:
Unbenannt.PNG

While this is the last textbox I can see:
Unbenannt2.jpg

If I continue, the game crashes with the following error:
Unbenannt3.PNG

Please help me :ohnoes:

1.3 & dlc is out now.. but i don't have serial key for dlc lol

anyone clear the game yet?
i'm confusing about play bonus in new game+
which one i have to choose to get Items and Troops health ?
here's the pic

http://upic.me/show/50542613

I just finish it yesterday, plus i didn´t get Magoroku Kanemoto (don´t know how to get ger) and i´m missing one event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.