[Hentai game] [140328] [天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD + Premium Tactical Book + Drama CD + Manual + Update 1.01b [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
XiXVk0P.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CB7B6B99EE939D0E00C32EF0BC01E97FB9874ACE&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-208688/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140328] [天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD + Premium Tactical Book + Drama CD + Manual + Update 1.torrent
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,492
Last edited:
VNDB

romanji: Eiyuu*Senki GOLD

Description
This is the powered-up version/sequel of Eiyuu*Senki with additional heroines. It adds an item creation system, as well as achievement trophies and an infinite dungeon. The old Far East country of Zipang is ruled by the greatest hero Yamato Takeru and since it has secluded itself from other nations, it had developed its own unique culture. The hero of Oushuu, Masamune, starved for excitement in this time of peace. After finding a young man by the sea who had lost his memories, he concocted a plan to put him in charge and challenge Takeru. If he was able to defeat him, then Zipang would break its seclusion and take over other countries, leading to world domination! [From Micchi's Blogpost]

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
This game still have a fatal bug (Updated version 1.01b ).

It froze and crashed to desktop somewhere during the fight with the mysterious group of knights at New York.

Did anyone have the same CTD error ? This error happened every time during this fight...

・敵軍進行時、ゲームが終了してしまう不具合を解消

They just released a patch to fix that. I'll reupload it if necessary (EDIT: reuploaded). Will probably need a new agth code too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fang and Jgamefan
Does anyone knows anything about how to unlock Seiso from Majikoi? I heard you'd either need a save from A-1/2/3 or a patch given through inputing a serial code somewhere.

・敵軍進行時、ゲームが終了してしまう不具合を解消

They just released a patch to fix that. I'll reupload it if necessary (EDIT: reuploaded). Will probably need a new agth code too.

Thank you for the new update patch 1.01c.

Tenco is is notorious for blocking access to their website from certain IP address.

Please kindly upload should you see the newer update patches published at the website. Thanks !

・敵軍進行時、ゲームが終了してしまう不具合を解消

can someone reupload this to bitshare or fileom i cant download it from mega...please..

Even with the latest patch (1.01c), the game still froze and crashed to desktop during that particular battle in New York with the mysterious knight, particularly after receiving "curse attack".

OK, there have been reports from other people about the same error too.

There seems to be no choice but to wait for newer patch(es).

Last edited:
Even with the latest patch (1.01c), the game still froze and crashed to desktop during that particular battle in New York with the mysterious knight, particularly after receiving "curse attack".

OK, there have been reports from other people about the same error too.

There seems to be no choice but to wait for newer patch(es).

which part is that? i just finish new york and i'm about to choose which of the 6 countries will i attack first

which part is that? i just finish new york and i'm about to choose which of the 6 countries will i attack first

During the 1st fight with the mysterious group of knight in New York, did you got hit even once by "Curse attack" ?

I got hit and the game crashed to desktop not long after that.

There are others lucky enough to not get hit by that particular attack or kill the enemy casting the "Curse attack" before she cast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799