[Hentai game] [140228] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-3 [H-Game] [Crack]

Hmm having a bit of trouble, its crashing when I try to start any route other than Stacy's (figures lol) just goes black and stops responding. Not sure if its the crack or the game itself :/

I finished reading Tsubame After a while ago, so I don't think there's any issue with the game or the crack.

There is no NTR judging by the HCG. Only the scene you guys talk about above.

More like a std accident than NTR. Well i dont expect minato-soft to deal with those dark part since all its game are "light" type.

My complain is only on lee's story. Its so short when the story could be extend even longer... T_T Give me more lee!

um... i don't quite understand how to use the crack.. :confused:
can someone explain it how to use the crack?

Has anyone confirmed that the main.bin file doesn't cause the game to crash mid way playing through? This looks like the file that was used for A-1. I found another crack.

Attachments

• A-3-EXE.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 634
um... i don't quite understand how to use the crack.. :confused:
can someone explain it how to use the crack?
Extract it, move it into the game folder (真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-3) and the game opens now through the crack. :P

Problem.png

Anyone know a good way to fix this? Permanently if possible. I've done everything I can think of from deleting all the saves (even from the other minatosoft games, though I made copies and put them in external harddrives) to re-unpacking the main game's zip file. Help, please?

Guys, really need help over hear. I cant even see the title screen before a message pops up and closes the game. I don't even understand what it's trying to say.

View attachment 4011

Anyone know a good way to fix this? Permanently if possible. I've done everything I can think of from deleting all the saves (even from the other minatosoft games, though I made copies and put them in external harddrives) to re-unpacking the main game's zip file. Help, please?
Guys, really need help over hear. I cant even see the title screen before a message pops up and closes the game. I don't even understand what it's trying to say.
ファイルが破損しています - The files are corrupted/damaged

Did you just copy the crack into the game folder without deleting the previous .exe? The game should open through the crack then.

Reactions: renoraider
@GGib

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................................
If I was a baker, I'd give you all the cookies you could possibly want. Thanks a lot, man!

The game works fine but the three stories were disappointing to me...:( A-1 and A-2 were a lot better I hope A-4 will be better than A-3.

The game works fine but the three stories were disappointing to me...:( A-1 and A-2 were a lot better I hope A-4 will be better than A-3.

I wouldn't say they were a lot better, but it's true that A-3 isn't really that entertaining. Actually, after the first game, Majikoi is just getting less and less appealing for me. As for A-4, I'm only looking forward to Rin. A-5 has Yoshitsune and Takae (and Margarit After).

Seconded regarding A-5. As for the quality of the stories, I wouldn't be surprised since it's kinda hard making unique stories (and background stories) for virtually every romanceable female heroine they could pair up with Yamato. BTW, any news on who the third heroine for A-4 is? If it's Haguro.... XD

All these fandisks later and Ageha still has no route, despite being one of the very first people you see when you start a new game in the original.

Ageha had a route in Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de PS2 version. Or so the people say. If so, for consistency of a "world" ( Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de, Tsuyokiss games, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road ) she will never get another route. Especialy aince Majikoi is heavy on WHAT IF routes.

like what Harukage said, Ageha only has a Route in the PS2/PSP version of Kimi ga Aruji, she will not get a route in Majikoi since she already has a route in a different game.

Aparently Ageha is still infatuated with Kuonji family buttler, since despite being the eldest child of Kuki family, she is a single in all possible routes of Majikoi. Even in the once where Hiro Kuki is married or marrying. The fact that was recenly ponted out by Mikado in a Stacy route.
So no, no Ageha for you ;P . Ever.

Well Azumi Oshitari was infatuated with Hideo Kuki until Yamato happened. So infatuations doesn't mean anything.

If anything it will be better to see Ageha's original route from Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de with some additional content on PC. And yes with 18+ content.
But, for some reson it wasnt done in a recent ( not exactly so recent but... ) remake. So Ageha is still console exclusive. =_=

Correct me if i am wrong but is there another patch for A-3 called "gold" (something?). I think its a bonus of buying the previous version?
Not sure about it since i can't really read jap. Blame google translate.

its not a DLC, its just saying its a collaboration with...I dont understand the kanji part, but that "something" gold is a group (I dont know what kind of group, could be a idol group or a band group) but they are saying that they did a collaboration with them and made a new OP video with the new characters

Oh... Thanks for the info. I thought thatwas like a DLC. Just i was hoping for more >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]