Info:
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=792872

Title: 恋人(おやこ)でできること
Company: My Daughter
Release: 2014/01/31
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN

Inside their house, they are father and daughter. However, when they meet at a back alley in a shopping district located a few train stations away from their home, they are lovers.

Few years have passed since the protagonist and his daughter Miki started their secret relationship. While the two drowned in the pleasure of their bodies, the protagonist pondered whether the feeling he holds towards Miki is that of a father, or that of a man. Sensing her father's confusion, Miki increased her sexual advances to help her father come to a conclusion.

As their acts escalated further, the protagonist realized his true feelings, which is...

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Mexashare:

Uploaded:

Reactions: zexblade

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.