[Other] [131220] [BaseSon] 戦国†恋姫 ~乙女絢爛☆戦国絵巻~ + Bonus + Wallpaper [Visual Novel]

With the 2013 edition of the AlphaROMdiE on it, but can not be deleted or can not run out to start the game ...

In your case, have you tried other versions, checked a combination of the three boxes (like maybe two of the three or something), or perhaps your pc needs to be jap locale (my laptop's set to that) or perhaps you need to run the crack program itself as admin. If not, then sorry, I can't really help you there.

In my case, I simply placed alpharom crack into same folder where installed exe is. Ran as admin, didnt click any box, just dragged the exe onto crack, clicked ok and it works fine. At least for me.

In my case, I simply placed alpharom crack into same folder where installed exe is. Ran as admin, didnt click any box, just dragged the exe onto crack, clicked ok and it works fine. At least for me.

just tried your method... still no luck, are you win 8? since most of people who failed are using win 7

Btw, as for Kazuto (who I assume it's THAT Kazuto since he apparently lives with 50+ women), I think we can all safely say he decided to go back to the modern world with every heroine in moeshoden?
Yep,since mc himself said that "kazuto uncle was a weird who has more than 50 wifes" and he is remembering those heroines at some event like : "shuri nee-chan already taught me those" or "ren nee-chan's attack were much powerful than those." well at the start we even saw some dialog with aisha & kazuto and some others which i forgot their names.
tried the crack, done anything possibly method that i could think of, still no luck in running the game :donefor:

anyone got other method or other crack?
Well i used this ; http://bitshare.com/files/rus890jw/Sengokukoihime-Crack.rar.html (just moved those 2 files to sengoku folder and clicked yes) and im using win7 but it has some problems; it doesnt open when you click "open" one time,so im pressing enter for 5-10 seconds at the icon,then suddenly one window opening for game.im pretty sure its a kinda bug or something but as long as its opening im okay with it. didnt tried AlphaROMdiE.

Mine doesn't open if I click it alone, but if I start it with agth through Translation Aggregator, it starts up.

When you crack it, does anything happen? Like maybe a different file is created or something? For example, I had the program make a shortcut exe for my desktop once I drag the icon. This way I know for sure it worked. After that, (based on everyone's experiences), i guess you'll have to settle with trial and error. I'm win 7, btw. I had ITH, trans. aggregator and atlas up and running right before starting.

Yep,since mc himself said that "kazuto uncle was a weird who has more than 50 wifes" and he is remembering those heroines at some event like : "shuri nee-chan already taught me those" or "ren nee-chan's attack were much powerful than those." well at the start we even saw some dialog with aisha & kazuto and some others which i forgot their names.

Well i used this ; http://bitshare.com/files/rus890jw/Sengokukoihime-Crack.rar.html (just moved those 2 files to sengoku folder and clicked yes) and im using win7 but it has some problems; it doesnt open when you click "open" one time,so im pressing enter for 5-10 seconds at the icon,then suddenly one window opening for game.im pretty sure its a kinda bug or something but as long as its opening im okay with it. didnt tried AlphaROMdiE.

worked! thanks! :thumbup:

Running Win7 64 bit with Japanese locale installed.

Copied the AlphaROMdiE.exe into the game folder, started it, checked the second box for a desktop icon.

Dragged and dropped the sengoku.exe onto the AlphaROMdiE window, answered Yes to all pop-ups.

Runs fine for me. Now all I've got to do is figure out the H code.

For the hcode thing, may I suggest running ITH 3.0 with atlas and trans aggregator? After that, the address you want is getglyphoutlineA.

Oh, before I forget, Merry Christmas, guys. Let's pray for a quick h-fandisk to come out soon for this game!

indeed i think this is somekind of baseson marketing strategy, 1st they release the 15+ game to troll us then after that they will quickly release the 18+ just like they said: "We save that for later after win this war..."
although i hope that the sequel will release quickly like appare tenka gomen... *just hoping*

Considering the flow of the story, I suspect they will actually release an ero version or an ero patch at some time in the near future. Too many scenes that begin in a familiar way and suddenly cut off to the aftermath, lol.

Considering the flow of the story, I suspect they will actually release an ero version or an ero patch at some time in the near future. Too many scenes that begin in a familiar way and suddenly cut off to the aftermath, lol.

couldn't agree more, many scene were skipped... and besides all the seiyuu aren't using their pseudonym names

Baseson will continue to be my most trusted vanilla harem poducer for years to come. Btw, just to keep this thread going, who's your fa chara so far?

No they will not , 15+ VNs are doomed to fail (that's why you don't see them very often right now). Harem without sex especially in VN form will not sell beyond limited fanbase and even that fanbase now divided to people whitekniting shitty decisions of baseson and people raging . Without 18+ BaseSon will sink. Not to mention that characters in this are pretty much all copies of Tanka Gomen characters just little shittier.

Last edited:
No they will not , 15+ VNs are doomed to fail (that's why you don't see them very often right now). Harem without sex especially in VN form will not sell beyond limited fanbase and even that fanbase now divided to people whitekniting shitty decisions of baseson and people raging . Without 18+ BaseSon will sink. Not to mention that characters in this are pretty much all copies of Tanka Gomen characters just little shittier.
No they are just trying to make increase their second game's sale.Baseson's second games always selling pretty less than original,even the shin koihime fandisc's sales wasnt satisfying which is actually VERY popular.its not deep really,they just thought if they make first game +15 people would buy second game for +18 scenes,its all. im pretty sure in 2014 we will see an +18 extended version like koihime > shin koihime or a fandisc like Matsuri or Moeshouden.and since most of people thinking like this,they are not raging really.But well if the next baseson game will be a +15 as well then im sure everyone will rage though.

Finished the game. Matsunaga and Motoyasu barely got any scenes and their situations were both sequel hooks, along with the fact that not all major players in the sengoku jidai were introduced and the fact that the war continues since there are no more demons (this is a vanilla game so I'm pretty sure that's not really a spoiler). Either they make a fandisc, or a sequel, which hopefully would have h-scenes. Heck, I'd settle for patches with HCG packs and bonus scenes. If anyone wants to know any other events with specific characters just PM me or post questions here then I'll PM my best answer (I'm just making what I can from machine translation).

just going to ask if anyone has successfully run this game on windows 7 32-bit, if yes how did you able to get a screen popup. no luck for me since no screen pops up even after applying the crack.

nvm i got to run it somehow, it looks like i only got problems with the installation

Last edited:
Sorry I can't help you I run it on Windows 7 64bit. As for the game, it's oblivious that it wasn't developed as an all age title. There is too many time when you can see that an H-scene should be there but was cut from the game (plus the chara-design of some character isn't what you expect in an all age title ^^), I hope we'll have soon some news about an 18+ version of this game because as it is it reminds me more of a censored 18+ game, with it's H-scenes having been cut but not replaced with all age scenes, than an all age game and this feel quite frustrating despite the game being good.

just going to ask if anyone has successfully run this game on windows 7 32-bit, if yes how did you able to get a screen popup. no luck for me since no screen pops up even after applying the crack.

nvm i got to run it somehow, it looks like i only got problems with the installation

i have same problem how you solve? pls help me

First Baseson VN for me and it was entertaining. I'm itching for the sequel (if it's in the works). I don't have any favorite heroine, but I want to know the whole truth behind the events and how they plan on ending the story.

Some people seem to have issues launching the game. I don't use the crack and just use AlphaROMdiE.exe (which I got from a thread somewhere here in A-S but I forgot which one it is). I then made a [very very] simple batch file that launches the game through that exe, instead of dragging-and-dropping each time.

1.) Put AlphaROMdie.exe in the installation folder
2.) Create a blank text document, also inside the installation folder
3.) Type in "AlphaROMdiE.exe sengoku.exe" without the quotation marks
4.) Save it as .bat
5.) You can then create a shortcut for it and pin it somewhere (taskbar, desktop, etc.).

So far, this method has worked for me for all the games that require noDVD patch. Just have to change "sengoku.exe" to the name of the launcher of the game.

Thanks ı use win7 other games working but this game not working give me 1503 error and alpharomdie.exe not see anyting in sengokuhime folder i try new alpharomdie siglus reallive stop working and crash first time happen to me appare tenka gomen matsuri and sengoku hime give me same error 1503.

Thanks ı use win7 other games working but this game not working give me 1503 error and alpharomdie.exe not see anyting in sengokuhime folder i try new alpharomdie siglus reallive stop working and crash first time happen to me appare tenka gomen matsuri and sengoku hime give me same error 1503.

mine i got it working however you always have to move the alpharom to the sengoku exe to get it worked and also moutning the disc everytime you play

fyi: i didn't apply the cracker just the apharomdieexe itself.

Reactions: rkx6
AlphaROM should work as your noDVD patch. There should be no need to mount the ISO. And if you made the batch file like what I do, you don't have to drag and drop sengoku,exe to AlphaROM every time you want to launch the game.

Sadly, I have no idea what that 1503 error is.

P.S.
I just remembered I got my AlphaROM when I was trying to play Innocent Bullet, and when I checked its thread here in A-S, there's a link to another thread where you can get it.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...te-1-1-0-1-wallpaper-[h-game]-[patch]-138315/

I'm not 100% sure this is the one I'm using, but it most likely is. Give it a try and see if you'll still get an error. Just place the AlphaROM inside your Sengoku folder, then drag and drop sengoku.exe to it. That should launch the game without having to mount the ISO. If you still get an error, I can only assume it's a compatibility/settings issue. I hope you get to play the game soon.

Reactions: rkx6

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!