[Hentai game] [131206] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫5~戦渦断つ覇王の系譜~ 豪華限定版 + Tokuten + Sofmap + Manual [H-Game] [Serial] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [131206] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫5~戦渦断つ覇王の系譜~ 豪華限定版 + Tokuten + Sofmap + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

File is deleted .-.

Re: [131206] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫5~戦渦断つ覇王の系譜~ 豪華限定版 + Tokuten + Sofmap + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

^ file not deleted
if you can't download,copy URL and paste IDM => download

I found this site but i can't test if the patch works. I hope someone can confirm if it's real.

No DvD confirmed working thank you

Thank you ^^

Thanks for NoDVD. Anyone a idea what the Souki Setup does or what this choice is?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7339/xl80.jpg

Seems like I must lose against Nobunaga in the first Battle of Oda Route or the Route ends after only one Battle!

Last edited:

Somebody knows where we can get the hook code for this game? I tried the same as Sengoku Hime 4 (it's the same engine, who knows), but didn't work, made my game crash.

Doesn't seem to be on Hongfire or AgthDB either :(

Aside from that, game's working fine without hook (aside from text), so that's one problem solve, thanks for the game and NoDVD!

Same as with the patched Version of Sengoku Hime 4. VN-Reader hooks the text just fine, apart from the Choice I mentioned in my last post.

Thank all *_*

Thanks for NoDVD. Anyone a idea what the Souki Setup does or what this choice is?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7339/xl80.jpg

Seems like I must lose against Nobunaga in the first Battle of Oda Route or the Route ends after only one Battle!
That's "Would you like to continue with the experience level from the last campaign?" or something. Using the 100% save and choosing yes had me started with lvl 10 on most unique commanders :rolleyes:

I found this site but i can't test if the patch works. I hope someone can confirm if it's real.

This works on me,playing it now,thanks a lot

doe anybody know a ssg chart or for cheat engine is out

Anyone a idea how the gold management works. In easy it wasn't a big problem because there you get a bonus of 50000 gold, but I am always nearly bankrupt in normal.

Think I get the gold from my land the 228 in this case, if I control the entire region otherwise the percentage share. But how about the expenses.

The salary should be part of it. Think that is the fifth value, in this case the 10.

1st Attack (36)
2nd ??? (52)
3rd ??? (50)
4th Loyalty (max)
5th Salary (10)
6th Soldiers (900)
7th Guns (100)
8th Level (1)

If anyone knows what two and three effects or there are a mistake in the list feel free to tell me. But more important is the think with the gold.

Use cheat engine and dont worry about such minor thing
P.s. for money look for 2 byte value(and be aware of limitation of 2 bytes :) )

Use cheat engine and dont worry about such minor thing
P.s. for money look for 2 byte value(and be aware of limitation of 2 bytes :) )

i know but cheat engine is hard to find al the values because it isn't my best point:o_O:

i know but cheat engine is hard to find al the values because it isn't my best point:o_O:

lol wat?
You already know that you need 2 byte value. With that there is no problem to find
Really... you need to try and see it by yourself.
btw, for CP it's byte

lol wat?
You already know that you need 2 byte value. With that there is no problem to find
Really... you need to try and see it by yourself.
btw, for CP it's byte

i shall see how far i can come with it:D

Anyone a idea how to get Okunis Scenes. Okuni is the dancer girl. Her loyality was on max at obtaining point and I couldn't choose her under meet a general. But the CG-Galerie says there are Scenes for her.

Played Oda, Chousokabe and Ashikaga, with the two latter familys I got her, but couldn't unlock her scenes.

P.S. does anyone know for what the attribut which I can boost with the scrolls are?

You may try to use her on the same group as Souma, this was a trigger on some chars of previos games, not sure for this one through. Well this can be some other triger like capture specific province or get some other stat for chor or you country.

Who knows how to get second part of events on Tsutsui Junkei? Thoose after first half-H-scene.

You may try to use her on the same group as Souma, this was a trigger on some chars of previos games, not sure for this one through. Well this can be some other triger like capture specific province or get some other stat for chor or you country.

Who knows how to get second part of events on Tsutsui Junkei? Thoose after first half-H-scene.

You need Hisahide to unlock the second part of her Scenes, than you must clear Hisahides Scenes to a centained point and than you get Scenes with both and in the end you that get clear for both. (Loyality on max and Hisahide and Junkei in Character Gallery)

Edit: Anyone found out what the report from the spys is. It should be this symbol.

There are four options, but no idea what they are.

Last edited:

Anyone a idea how the gold management works. In easy it wasn't a big problem because there you get a bonus of 50000 gold, but I am always nearly bankrupt in normal.

Think I get the gold from my land the 228 in this case, if I control the entire region otherwise the percentage share. But how about the expenses.

The salary should be part of it. Think that is the fifth value, in this case the 10.

1st Attack (36)
2nd ??? (52)
3rd ??? (50)
4th Loyalty (max)
5th Salary (10)
6th Soldiers (900)
7th Guns (100)
8th Level (1)

If anyone knows what two and three effects or there are a mistake in the list feel free to tell me. But more important is the think with the gold.

After playing since #3 (I just realized in #5 that the 2nd and 3rd stats are)

2nd - Speed (66) (basically if u have the most speed on the battlefield you will go first)
3rd - How Well You handle Economy (93) (basically the higher this is the better your economy will grow, when you use the hammer/flag to increase your farm/trade) (it also increases how much CP your leader generates so if u want more CP get them some extra stats like i did for some bonus CP :D)

(Btw if u want to manage your gold better) (my tip for you is to TRY to defeat the enemy commander so you can take the castle for free, beating the commander in battle = you dont have to siege it, and if you really need to save gold use the first option (that costs troops) (its a pain but u can replace those troops later when u get more and more land) (the key is to defeat the enemy commander)

Yes, the generals finally have icons that show their troop type :D Army management was such a pain in 3...

Not sure what the screen is, but those four buttons are basically the four actions you can use during the 内政 phase.
First one strenghtens the castle. Second one raises the "worth" (石高, it's the measurement of how much rice can be harvested) of the province, and raises the happyness (住民感情). Third increases the... town size, I think? (町規模) Whatever it is, it increases the money you get each turn, and increases happyness as well. Fourth one is like some special tax, you get money but lose happyness.

Also: about the stats, the second one is more like "cunning". It affects for example alliances, the command that decreases the enemy's fort level or "stealing" enemy generals.

Back when I started 3, it was really hard for me to play... especially because I played on the PSP first and there were no icons, only text for the actions... and I couldn't read at all back then. I couldn't really find a guide or anything around that time, so if such a thing does not exist yet, I could give you guys some basic translations of the tutorial. If there is a demand for that. (That reminds me, does any of these games have a translation project?)

Last edited:
Anyone know why my "talk to commander" button is not available? I've been trying to search older SH game threads for info but haven't found anything.

I've played the Oda campaign through and started second one, but the button remains unavailable :(

Edit: Anyone found out what the report from the spys is. It should be this symbol.

Now that I played a little bit, I found out what this is. 下知(gechi) is kind of like an order; what it does is help you with managing province improvement, automatizing it a bit. If you appointed a governor (代官), you can use 下知 to add "orders" with the 加, and remove them with the 消. The four buttons I've explained above; the sliders are the "goal". Until it is achieved, the game will automatically ask you at the beginning of the province improvement stage, if you want the character (who you appointed as 代官) to do the action selected in the下知.

About the talk to commander button: Also sometimes, even in story mode, you just don't have any events you could do, so it's not avaible.

I'm going to post that little tutorial I wrote about soon. I've collected the stuff and terms I'll explain, now I just need to take some screenshots, and actually write the thing. I'll probably post it sometime this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.
bonbokobon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.